•  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
pjdoug Wrote:No. He doesn't charge his phone.

After the fiasco with the Corbin/Beechwood blackout, the local phone company gave him a brand new battery.

He should be good to go!!!
Tica Wrote:Today
A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Tonight
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. West wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

chance of crying after the game 100%
Tica Wrote:Today
A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Tonight
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. West wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Dang Tica, auditioning for the job Champion used to have with WPSD? Thanks for that detailed update. Probably the most relevant game info of this thread, seriously.
IMTU was updated this morning. MHS is even better off than previously thought.
mysonis55 Wrote:IMTU was updated this morning. MHS is even better off than previously thought.

Congrats to mayfield on there keyboard victory, tonight it may be a little tougher to get the win on the field.
mysonis55 Wrote:MC-free the cat-you know the one in the bag

#55 I think someone has hacked IMTU program
Wait, it was just a input error!

Now the moment you have all been waiting for

The IMTU Projected game score. Drum Roll Please............
The IMTU Smart Pill Machine data is spilling out over the tell a type...

Here it comes ...Mayfield Big! Yes its says Mayfield Big!!!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:The IMTU Smart Pill Machine data is spilling out over the tell a type...

Here it comes ...Mayfield Big! Yes its says Mayfield Big!!!

ConfusedingleparTongueirateSho Mayfield Cardinals 51 - Corbin Hounds 27 :CheerleadConfusedingleparTongueirateSho
IMTU indicates a running clock with Card jv giving up a few late scores to the Hound regulars
Crow at the Blackhorse Pub is tasty.
I really hate to see this thread end. Good luck and safe travels
Not 100% sure, but judging the maturity level of these posts I'm going with "Puddin Tane".

in response to:

Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.

What's the new transfers name
Good luck to both teams tonight. Just a reminder on my prediction of the game. :Cheerlead

Corbin 42
Mayfield 21

Confusedecret:Confusedecret:Confusedecret: When you see it, you will know it.
64SUR Wrote:Good luck to both teams tonight. Just a reminder on my prediction of the game. :Cheerlead

Corbin 42
Mayfield 21

Its friday and your still smoking that crack.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Its friday and your still smoking that crack.

Confusedmoke:
KYHog Wrote:Not 100% sure, but judging the maturity level of these posts I'm going with "Puddin Tane".

in response to:

Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.

Not sure what his real name is, heard him talking to 64SUR and he was calling him Cuz.:popcorn:
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:ConfusedingleparTongueirateSho Mayfield Cardinals 51 - Corbin Hounds 27 :CheerleadConfusedingleparTongueirateSho

I have discovered the actual name of the IMTU program

It stands for: I MADE THIS UP!!!

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! A thanks to all who went along with it

Good luck and safe travel to all Cards & Hounds and I hope it is a great game!
Much love and respect to all you guys. Sure has been alot of fun this week. PJDOUG. YOU MY BOY BLUE!!!! Lol. No matter who wins or loses it doesnt matter in the big picture of things. Both teams will make a deep run in the playoffs and possibly a state championship. This game will definitely show strengths and weaknesses that both teams need to work on. Prayers to everyone making the trip. May God give us all travelling mercy. Hope it is as good as a game as we all have hyped it to be.
That has to be the best rating program ever devised.
mysonis55 Wrote:That has to be the best rating program ever devised.

I just wish it was more up to date. Would have really loved to know what our new transfer would have rated hahahah.

Good luck guys. It’s been fun
Btw for the people who messaged me from Mayfield and Corbin about our D1 guys name. It’s Sas Qwatch.

You heard about him but never see him
Hound05 Wrote:Btw for the people who messaged me from Mayfield and Corbin about our D1 guys name. It’s Sas Qwatch.

:hilarious:Confusednicker::biglmao:
Hound05 Wrote:Btw for the people who messaged me from Mayfield and Corbin about our D1 guys name. It’s Sas Qwatch.

I found what I believe to be a picture of him or possibly Doug

:ape:

J/K Doug!
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Congrats to mayfield on there keyboard victory, tonight it may be a little tougher to get the win on the field.

keyboard victory.lol
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Wait, it was just a input error!

Now the moment you have all been waiting for

The IMTU Projected game score. Drum Roll Please............

It was a user (birdbrain55) error.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:ConfusedingleparTongueirateSho Mayfield Cardinals 51 - Corbin Hounds 27 :CheerleadConfusedingleparTongueirateSho
These 50 points scored and 3 + scores margin make me laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh then laugh s'more :biglmao::biglmao:Confusednicker:Confusednicker::biglmao::lmao::hilarious::hilarious:
KYHog Wrote:Not 100% sure, but judging the maturity level of these posts I'm going with "Puddin Tane".

in response to:

Ask me again and I'll tell ye the same. Don't grow up. Don't ever grow up.
64SUR Wrote:Good luck to both teams tonight. Just a reminder on my prediction of the game. :Cheerlead

Corbin 42
Mayfield 21

My memory ain't what it used to be so remind us again please.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Its friday and your still smoking that crack.
His what is still smoking crack? The birds' crack is still smoking from being in the Danville Smokehouse.
  •  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next