•  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
Hound05 Wrote:I probably will. You should get the homophobia checked. By the way, you forgot to say BRO

Nite Bro
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news but I just learned that the KHSAA has done a about face and reversed their decision after a complaint was made by someone who ask to remain anonymous but insist that a full investigation into the case be conducted by TN and KY investigators, which could take weeks, before allowing the transfer to play. The transfer has reportedly hired the same law firm that is representing Brett Kavanaugh.

:yikes:Confusednicker::hilarious:

He groped a Mayfield fan in Lexington.
Hound05 Wrote:I probably will. You should get the homophobia checked. By the way, you forgot to say BRO

^I don't know what godylocks means, but that's what happens when they melt down.
rookie57 Wrote:Nite Bro
Nite Mary Ellen.
pjdoug Wrote:^I don't know what godylocks means, but that's what happens when they melt down.

Over/Under on how many come back after the game tomorrow? If I owned BGR I’d show advertisers the traffic from
This week. Hahah.
Hound05 Wrote:I couldn’t care less what a MF or opposing fan thinks or believes. Not on here to change their minds. But if you really want to know it’s not hard. You’re on a rivals site. Maybe check out the Tennessee high school boards and a particular site that ranks Tennessee prospects. Trust me he’s not hard to find....

Plus. Let’s be honest. Nothing on this board is gonna win the game. And it wouldn’t change your mind no matter what I say. Don’t really care enough to make this up to try to change your mind about a freaking game prediction hahaha when I wouldn’t be changed anyways. My post was for Corbin fans who didn’t know he got the ok today. Who wanna see the kid succeed.
Man .... u had me so excited there for a min, all this talk of a stud transfer I thought this might make the game interesting..... sooo I took the bait... I checked on cat paws.com which obviously would show the kid since UK offered him, to have a look at all the current offers that have been sent out to real life current athletes...... checked class on 19',20',21',...... an the results are in .... no offers from any kids from TN or corbin..... Damn shame.... was looking forward to the kid making a game of it....
First48 Wrote:And to the Hound fans stating mayfield lost to Danville last year, if memory serves me correctly, Boyle county did as well. 😜

By seasons end there was no comparison between Boyle Co and Danville. Boyle Co was scary good and would have destroyed Danville.

Corbin is better than last year as is Mayfield. Interested to see how this one plays out.

If Mayfield scores 50 (which I seriously doubt) then Corbin is in trouble vs Boyle Co. I think Corbin wins a close, hard fought game.
MC-free the cat-you know the one in the bag
We are less than 16 hours away from one of these teams getting their first L of the season. Is there anyone from either schools fan base (not adopted) that would bet the house one their team?
First48 Wrote:And to the Hound fans stating mayfield lost to Danville last year, if memory serves me correctly, Boyle county did as well. 😜

Big difference between 10-7 in the third game of the year vs the whipping in the title game. :Thumbs:
ontopofthewest Wrote:Lmao... I got my boots on... didn't think this thread could get any deeper.... haha... no mention of a name?? School he came from ?? Only that we will know it when we see him ... if we can even see him traveling down field... lol...smh... if he exists what's his name I'd love to see a link to this YouTube film.. yall this excites me...

It’s Forrest. Forrest Gump.
ontopofthewest Wrote:Man .... u had me so excited there for a min, all this talk of a stud transfer I thought this might make the game interesting..... sooo I took the bait... I checked on cat paws.com which obviously would show the kid since UK offered him, to have a look at all the current offers that have been sent out to real life current athletes...... checked class on 19',20',21',...... an the results are in .... no offers from any kids from TN or corbin..... Damn shame.... was looking forward to the kid making a game of it....
A person that uses mythical IMTU can't find a top athlete?
LADIES BUT MOSTLY GENTLEMEN

[SIZE="4"]IT'S GAME DAY AT AUSTIN PEAY!!!!!
[/SIZE]

:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

The Hounds from Corbin will clash with the Birds from Mayfield.

Will the game be as good as the trash talking on this site?????

Granny Bear says YES!!!!
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Hate to see this thread end. It's been a hoot!

Good luck to both teams and fan bases for an injury free game and safe travels.

mysonis55 Wrote:I would just about bet that the IMTU rating shows to be correct again this Friday. I still can’t believe so many football fans on here don’t know about it.

FoSho Wrote:By seasons end there was no comparison between Boyle Co and Danville. Boyle Co was scary good and would have destroyed Danville.

Corbin is better than last year as is Mayfield. Interested to see how this one plays out.

If Mayfield scores 50 (which I seriously doubt) then Corbin is in trouble vs Boyle Co. I think Corbin wins a close, hard fought game.

I know it's just your opinion, but, I would take Danville over Boyle the 2nd time around, as well, Of course, we'll never know. I was just much more impressed with the Ads last year. Not so much this year.
I wish Mayfield could get Danville again this year at state. But, I’m pretty sure it will be DeSales or possibly CAL.
On a side note. Unless PT makes it to 3a state game, I will be rooting for Corbin if they make it. Just as I was last year.
Is anyone broadcasting the game live?
64SUR will be updating on here tonight. As thorough as he is, it's as good as a live stream!
I didnt know we could fit so many egos in one thread but luckily the BGR servers did not fail.
Hound05 Wrote:Over/Under on how many come back after the game tomorrow? If I owned BGR I’d show advertisers the traffic from
This week. Hahah.

I will be here, if Corbin wins I will give you props and order my crow, probably not for 20 pages, but I won’t disappear, if we win, we’ll see if you Cats do the same
Hound05 Wrote:Over/Under on how many come back after the game tomorrow? If I owned BGR I’d show advertisers the traffic from
This week. Hahah.
I'll try to push the birds to insanity, but they'll probably soon be on a crying drunk.
Granny Bear Wrote:
LADIES BUT MOSTLY GENTLEMEN

[SIZE="4"]IT'S GAME DAY AT AUSTIN PEAY!!!!!
[/SIZE]

:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

The Hounds from Corbin will clash with the Birds from Mayfield.

Will the game be as good as the trash talking on this site?????

Granny Bear says YES!!!!
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Hate to see this thread end. It's been a hoot!

Good luck to both teams and fan bases for an injury free game and safe travels.

Go Hounds GO ! :Cheerlead:Cheerlead
LauMel Wrote:Is anyone broadcasting the game live?

WYMC, Mayfield will air it. WYMC 1430 AM and also have a FM version but I cant re call the station's FM dial location. This station also has a app and they stream all Mayfield games. The app is free and called "MyWYMC"

It is my understanding that there is a station in Corbin that will carry the game but I cant recall its name
mysonis55 Wrote:I wish Mayfield could get Danville again this year at state. But, I’m pretty sure it will be DeSales or possibly CAL.

You wish you could play them this year because you know they are down. They usually thoroughly spank your A$$.
Granny Bear Wrote:64SUR will be updating on here tonight. As thorough as he is, it's as good as a live stream!
No. He doesn't charge his phone.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I didnt know we could fit so many egos in one thread but luckily the BGR servers did not fail.
It's a good thing that you've held back. lol
rookie57 Wrote:I will be here, if Corbin wins I will give you props and order my crow, probably not for 20 pages, but I won’t disappear, if we win, we’ll see if you Cats do the same
I wish both teams could lose, but I'm cheering for Corbin to win so I can watch you birds cry.
Today
A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Tonight
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. West wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
This will be another great game between to talented and well coached teams. I like this game and hate to see the series end, it benefited both teams and made them better. Corbin 28 Mayfied 24 Haddix pulls out a suprise again for the win. GO Redhounds
What's the new transfers name
  •  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next