•  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
First48 Wrote:Keep bringing up the past, but mayfield is 2-1 in the past 3 years. So, you yourself should know not to go off of a previous score. Just keep some water and pedialyte for your boys on the sidelines. Maybe some bottles and a cradle in the stands for the hounds fans, mayfield is about to rock y’all little fellas to sleep.

it was you that brought the past up. I guess you have good memories of being bent over in the woodshed.
SImpleplan Wrote:Tough talk and trick plays won't beat the Cardinals this year. Neither will one imaginary player. This is the 4th quarter of a 4 year match-up that helps both teams in every way. I certainly hope there are not injuries. I can tell you that I am unaware of any existing injuries or obstacles in the way of MF for this game... other than the boys from Corbin. Those obstacles can be moved and dealt with. Stinson is twice the QB he was last year and I hear that position is improved with the hounds as well. Everyone has worked hard for this game - as they should. Can't wait till gametime! I think the Cards prevail but it won't be easy.

The southpaw is gonna take a beating.
Lmao... I got my boots on... didn't think this thread could get any deeper.... haha... no mention of a name?? School he came from ?? Only that we will know it when we see him ... if we can even see him traveling down field... lol...smh... if he exists what's his name I'd love to see a link to this YouTube film.. yall this excites me...
SImpleplan Wrote:Tough talk and trick plays won't beat the Cardinals this year. Neither will one imaginary player. This is the 4th quarter of a 4 year match-up that helps both teams in every way. I certainly hope there are not injuries. I can tell you that I am unaware of any existing injuries or obstacles in the way of MF for this game... other than the boys from Corbin. Those obstacles can be moved and dealt with. Stinson is twice the QB he was last year and I hear that position is improved with the hounds as well. Everyone has worked hard for this game - as they should. Can't wait till gametime! I think the Cards prevail but it won't be easy.

Just keep you’re eye out for the big new bruiser in the backfield. I don’t think they’ll be any obstacles for him. He goes against a defense that’s top in the state every day. He’s about to answer the Baja men’s question of “who let the dog out”
ontopofthewest Wrote:Lmao... I got my boots on... didn't think this thread could get any deeper.... haha... no mention of a name?? School he came from ?? Only that we will know it when we see him ... if we can even see him traveling down field... lol...smh... if he exists what's his name I'd love to see a link to this YouTube film.. yall this excites me...

He exists and your IMTU won't slow him down.
Hound05 Wrote:****BREAKING NEWS HOUNDS FANS

The D1 transfer we got a week before the season is now eligible!!!! My son said he got the news today. The coaches said the KHSAA and the school cleared him to play. He’s currently been practicing all along but this is great news for the right game. The kid is a game changer. I’m sure the program in Tennessee hated to lose him. Not only an outstanding athlete but a great kid all around. I just hope missing the 4 games don’t hurt his offers or any future offers he would have. Which when you’re a stud like him I don’t think it would. I know he’s got offers from Va tech. West Virginia. Uk. Cincinnati. And some others. Hoping now that he can play more SEC offers will come, I’m sure they will since several have been at practice watching him. The kid will be hungry and that’s the last thing you want for him
To be.

**before any Corbin fans get mad at me for posting this, it’s not an issue. NO FREAKING WAY is he on MF scouting report and they won’t have time to prepare for him this soon. And in all honesty when you’re a beast like him it wouldn’t matter if they did. It’s got me jacked. I thought Corbin would win by 6-10 points but now I’m almost calling it will be 3 TD’s. Hey 64 didn’t you say you’ve seen him in an actual game? I’ve only seen him practice. He’s not hard to spot.

Since you brought it up, I know the four sets I saw him this week in practice is for sure going to lead game changing numbers. I think his sec offers will be fine cause I expect him to put up a seasons worth of numbers in the last six plus playoffs. He went out to eat with us the other night and he was talking about the Clemson deal but I sure hope he stays with a sec team.
Hound05 Wrote:Just keep you’re eye out for the big new bruiser in the backfield. I don’t think they’ll be any obstacles for him. He goes against a defense that’s top in the state every day. He’s about to answer the Baja men’s question of “who let the dog out”

Well whoever let that toy poodle out, I hope they will be wise enough to put him back up before the big dogs get let out.
ontopofthewest Wrote:Lmao... I got my boots on... didn't think this thread could get any deeper.... haha... no mention of a name?? School he came from ?? Only that we will know it when we see him ... if we can even see him traveling down field... lol...smh... if he exists what's his name I'd love to see a link to this YouTube film.. yall this excites me...

I couldn’t care less what a MF or opposing fan thinks or believes. Not on here to change their minds. But if you really want to know it’s not hard. You’re on a rivals site. Maybe check out the Tennessee high school boards and a particular site that ranks Tennessee prospects. Trust me he’s not hard to find....

Plus. Let’s be honest. Nothing on this board is gonna win the game. And it wouldn’t change your mind no matter what I say. Don’t really care enough to make this up to try to change your mind about a freaking game prediction hahaha when I wouldn’t be changed anyways. My post was for Corbin fans who didn’t know he got the ok today. Who wanna see the kid succeed.
All this from a bunch that accuses us for making this thread rediculous! Lmbo, tell his dad to dress out too, cause we’d love to spit some Beechwood in dat dudes eye after we knock him TF out
Hound05 Wrote:Yea I seen that on some of the recruiting message boards. But I didn’t wanna come out and say it. I didn’t wanna jinx it for him. Or make it out like I was just trying to hype him up if they didn’t. I was wondering what you meant when you kept saying they will see. I thought in the back of my mind that it might be him but didn’t know. He’ll look like lightening blowing by them boys in his new chrome helmet. I’ll put the title to my vehicle up that if and when he breaks lose no one catches this kid. I’m just happy for the kid. Him benefiting us greatly is just an extra. His YouTube videos already look like he’s playing against 8th graders. If I’m not mistaken that team he was playing against in it from Memphis was nationally ranked and then boys weren’t catching him. They need to just change his name to GAME CHANGER

5 Hound What grade avg did the new wonder grade out while in TN on the IMTU system? Confusednicker:
This time tomorrow night the long, lonely track home will be under way for the hounds, formerly known as the read hounds. Tails tucked and praying they make it back to the hills before they run into the dog catcher
rookie57 Wrote:All this from a bunch that accuses us for making this thread rediculous! Lmbo, tell his dad to dress out too, cause we’d love to spit some Beechwood in dat dudes eye after we knock him TF out
:hilarious:

?name where is he from
pjdoug Wrote:it was you that brought the past up. I guess you have good memories of being bent over in the woodshed.

I can assure you Corbin never took that one to the woodshed. I remember him taking Corbin’s qb to the woodshed though. He was 2-0 versus the hounds.

IF all this is true, I believe he's out of Dobbins-Bennett. I don't remember his name though.
We’ve had pretty good results against players from defending champs from Tn, and 4A don’t mean diddly, probably weaker than 3A and 2A in ky ad a whole
"Hey, I really want to take my D-1 offers and move to Corbin to live out my high school football dreams!"
Not.
rookie57 Wrote:We’ve had pretty good results against players from defending champs from Tn, and 4A don’t mean diddly, probably weaker than 3A and 2A in ky ad a whole

Hahahah. This guy. Yea 4a tenn. football is sooooo weak. Change your name to CNN because you sir are creditable haha
SImpleplan Wrote:"Hey, I really want to take my D-1 offers and move to Corbin to live out my high school football dreams!"
Not.

Don’t think he wanted to as much as it was a financial situation. But yea the big city of mayfield is like Vegas haha
mysonis55 Wrote:I can assure you Corbin never took that one to the woodshed. I remember him taking Corbin’s qb to the woodshed though. He was 2-0 versus the hounds.

What are you even talking about?
rookie57 Wrote:We’ve had pretty good results against players from defending champs from Tn, and 4A don’t mean diddly, probably weaker than 3A and 2A in ky ad a whole

Yeah. Tennessee football is weak.:biglmao:
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahah. This guy. Yea 4a tenn. football is sooooo weak. Change your name to CNN because you sir are creditable haha
lol
Hound05 Wrote:****BREAKING NEWS HOUNDS FANS

The D1 transfer we got a week before the season is now eligible!!!!

I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news but I just learned that the KHSAA has done a about face and reversed their decision after a complaint was made by someone who ask to remain anonymous but insist that a full investigation into the case be conducted by TN and KY investigators, which could take weeks, before allowing the transfer to play. The transfer has reportedly hired the same law firm that is representing Brett Kavanaugh.

:yikes:Confusednicker::hilarious:
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news but I just learned that the KHSAA has done a about face and reversed their decision after a complaint was made by someone who ask to remain anonymous but insist that a full investigation into the case be conducted by TN and KY investigators, which could take weeks, before allowing the transfer to play. The transfer has reportedly hired the same law firm that is representing Brett Kavanaugh.

:yikes:Confusednicker::hilarious:
Did his lawyer graduate from IMTU?
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahah. This guy. Yea 4a tenn. football is sooooo weak. Change your name to CNN because you sir are creditable haha

Lmbo, anyone that counters your BS is not credible, just bring ya tricks, heck dress out yaself bro, we don’t freakin care, come at us bro!
rookie57 Wrote:Lmbo, anyone that counters your BS is not credible, just bring ya tricks, heck dress out yaself bro, we don’t freakin care, come at us bro!

I wouldn’t consider the garbage you post as an actual counter hahah. When I say I mean everyone..... BRO
Mayfield is a boomtown... especially at War Memorial.
SImpleplan Wrote:Mayfield is a boomtown... especially at War Memorial.

I will give you that. I have heard it’s a great place to watch a game. Wish we would have done a home and home but I understand, that’s a long drive for a HS game.
Hound05 Wrote:I wouldn’t consider the garbage you post as an actual counter hahah. When I say I mean everyone..... BRO

Go to sleep godylocks, gotta be around 2 on brokeback mtn.
rookie57 Wrote:Go to sleep godylocks, gotta be around 2 on brokeback mtn.

I probably will. You should get the homophobia checked. By the way, you forgot to say BRO
  •  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next