•  Previous
  • 25(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Much love and respect to all you guys. Sure has been alot of fun this week. PJDOUG. YOU MY BOY BLUE!!!! Lol. No matter who wins or loses it doesnt matter in the big picture of things. Both teams will make a deep run in the playoffs and possibly a state championship. This game will definitely show strengths and weaknesses that both teams need to work on. Prayers to everyone making the trip. May God give us all travelling mercy. Hope it is as good as a game as we all have hyped it to be.

Well said. I'll try to talk trash with you tonight. if you lose it will be no mercy so you might want to go on to bed. lol
Hound05 Wrote:Btw for the people who messaged me from Mayfield and Corbin about our D1 guys name. It’s Sas Qwatch.

You heard about him but never see him
You can run with him or you can run from him. Go Hounds!
Hound05 Wrote:Btw for the people who messaged me from Mayfield and Corbin about our D1 guys name. It’s Sas Qwatch.

You heard about him but never see him

Ye cain't ketch what ye cain't see.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I found what I believe to be a picture of him or possibly Doug

:ape:

J/K Doug!

I'm more clean cut. lol
It's been fun guys... safe travels..... mayfield 48 Corbin 35..
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:WYMC, Mayfield will air it. WYMC 1430 AM and also have a FM version but I cant re call the station's FM dial location. This station also has a app and they stream all Mayfield games. The app is free and called "MyWYMC"

It is my understanding that there is a station in Corbin that will carry the game but I cant recall its name

Thanks for sharing. http://t1073.com/redhound-sports/
I'm mad at the Corbin boosters for not letting me ride the short bus to the game so I'm putting a stop to you recruiting my neighbors.
Safe travels everyone!
Go Cardinals!
pjdoug Wrote:Thanks for sharing. http://t1073.com/redhound-sports/

Believe it is 93.9
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Believe it is 93.9

That’s the Corbin station he posted
pjdoug Wrote:I'm more clean cut. lol

Yea he has a landing strip hahah
Hound05 Wrote:That’s the Corbin station he posted

I think he is aware of that... 5-10 pages back someone was telling the wymc station that Carries the game for mayfield.. an he gave the 1430am but he couldn't remember the fm station it was on as well... and the fm station is 93.9fm .. these stations pick up close to the stadium to so u can listen to the station at the venue to get stats an such..
ontopofthewest Wrote:I think he is aware of that... 5-10 pages back someone was telling the wymc station that Carries the game for mayfield.. an he gave the 1430am but he couldn't remember the fm station it was on as well... and the fm station is 93.9fm .. these stations pick up close to the stadium to so u can listen to the station at the venue to get stats an such..

Do you know if they stream it online?
ontopofthewest Wrote:I think he is aware of that... 5-10 pages back someone was telling the wymc station that Carries the game for mayfield.. an he gave the 1430am but he couldn't remember the fm station it was on as well... and the fm station is 93.9fm .. these stations pick up close to the stadium to so u can listen to the station at the venue to get stats an such..

I usually listen to my Colonels on the phone while I watch them play.
On a serious note, y’all be careful on the drive. I will say a prayer.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I have discovered the actual name of the IMTU program

It stands for: I MADE THIS UP!!!

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! A thanks to all who went along with it

Good luck and safe travel to all Cards & Hounds and I hope it is a great game!

That’s the most fun I’ve had in a while, and these homers for Corbin were the butt of our joke, knowledgeable, yep right!! LMBO
KYHog Wrote:Not 100% sure, but judging the maturity level of these posts I'm going with "Puddin Tane".

in response to:

Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.

What's the new transfers name

I admit I was wrong about the name, but ask me again and I’ll tell you the same.
rookie57 Wrote:That’s the most fun I’ve had in a while, and these homers for Corbin were the butt of our joke, knowledgeable, yep right!! LMBO

Hahah. Yeaaaaaa you might wanna ask some of your own fans about it. Hahah jokes on you
3 hours and the pads gonna tell the real story y’all.... Still lookin for a bookie.... Not found a single one that’s giving the hounds points!
Hound05 Wrote:Do you know if they stream it online?

Download the app TuneIn Radio and look for wymc out of Mayfield. That's how I listen if I can't make a game.
bcpc Wrote:3 hours and the pads gonna tell the real story y’all.... Still lookin for a bookie....

I use to have a good one. He wouldn’t do HS games after a particular event happened at the sweet 16. He wouldn’t do regular season games either unless it were to be big ones like this. It’d be interesting to see what the point spread would be.
After a quick search on mapquest seems like around a 4 hour trip for Corbin compared to the 2 hour trip for Mayfield, could this make a difference? Wonder if Morris/Haddix is riding in style/comfort or the "classic" yellow bus.
Hound05 Wrote:Hahah. Yeaaaaaa you might wanna ask some of your own fans about it. Hahah jokes on you

Wrong, again
AverageJoe Wrote:After a quick search on mapquest seems like around a 4 hour trip for Corbin compared to the 2 hour trip for Mayfield, could this make a difference? Wonder if Morris/Haddix is riding in style/comfort or the "classic" yellow bus.

La Grande Formage!!!!

(that's French for The Big Cheese)

Confusednicker:
Here already. 64, just got arrested for streaking out on the field while Austin Peays band was practicing.
  •  Previous
  • 25(current)