Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"We promise a state championship"
He made several freshman mistakes this past season!
When i was in 7th grade and 8th grade in jr high at Johns Creek, we lost at total of 4 games both seasons. One to a lexington team my 7th grade year. Then lost 3 times to virgie my 8th grade year. But both years we went to the county championship againest virgie. Won one, and lost one. We lost to virgie my 8th grade because of the hold backs.
Quote:I think the Hawks could challenge Belfry and p_burg next year i predict a close game in both.

lol thats really funny
they'll probably beat us by 2 touchdowns, no more.
Stunt how is that funny honestly who does belfry have coming back they lose pretty much everyone on both sides of the ball and no one else on their team realy saw any playing time. Name one player on their team next year that will step up and b as big a player as they've had in the past. Same goes for P-Burg they've lost their backfield, WR, CB, most of the line and LBs
15th does know his football, Im gonna have to agree, Belfry lost all their running backs.
they've got some guys I seen play in JV this year that will step up and be big players next year. Not Howard or Jones big, but give'em time and they'll be tough players! Coach Haywood will make sure of that!
but still 15th u know and i know Jv ball and Varisty ball are 2 totaly diffrent worlds
Yeah, but they will be ready, wait and see, Haywood will have them ready. Just like this past season, he got the line ready, and this coming season, he has to get the backs ready!
15thfan is right about this bamma. Haywood took a brand new O line this year, made them into state champs again. I could see PC coming closer than ever before but not a CLOSE game.
Mario its a big diffrence in teaching a line how to block when u have Howard and Jones in the backfield whom can make crap turn into jewles and then a NEW line which they will have this year + a NEW backfield. Haywood has his work cut out for him. but hey thats IMO and we all know u love to disagree with me :-)
i dont see the belfry and p-burg games being very tight in central favor...although both lose alot, they still have some really kids...most of belfry and p-burgs games were blowouts, so there jv'ers got soe varsity time in...just give it a few years with that new staff and pc will be a good football team....but one year isnt gonna be that much different...u cant ask for much better than what tehy got this year....with the loss of chapman, injury of snodgrass and charles all season...u cant ask for much better than 3rd place behind only belfry and p-burg...i look to see central hopefully winning a playoff game for teh first time ever next year....but only one...round 2 will be not so lucky for them Sad
[quote=""15thRegionSlamaBamma""]Mario its a big diffrence in teaching a line how to block when u have Howard and Jones in the backfield whom can make crap turn into jewles and then a NEW line which they will have this year + a NEW backfield. Haywood has his work cut out for him. but hey thats IMO and we all know u love to disagree with me :-)[/q0uote]

Everyone was saying that about this time last year, and he lead Belfry to another state title. They're #1 untill they're beat!!
Belfry and to some extent Prestonsburg always reload with quality players. Neither team will be empty handed when it comes to talent.
Exactly, and I like the word "reload" Good teams never rebuild, they always reload!
true i dont see either team dropping off the map however i do think the games with pc for both teams will be closer. But 15thregionfan was right Belfry is still niumber until the are beaten
Only time will thell my friends we will find out Belfry will prob get some transfers from WV also lol.
I dont see Pike Central winning a state championship anytime soon. Maybe way down the line they can, when Im an old man...lol
j/w but arent u already lol jk.

I hope they do what will come 1st a regional basketball title or a regional football champ lol.

BASKETBALL
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:j/w but arent u already lol jk.

I hope they do what will come 1st a regional basketball title or a regional football champ lol.

BASKETBALL

Haha ...no far from old. They are more likely to accomplish a regional title in basketball.
no way in haitis,,,,,,maybe in a bout ten million years......lol...lol....lol....lol...lol...lol.....
youknowwhoibe Wrote:I dont see Pike Central winning a state championship anytime soon. Maybe way down the line they can, when Im an old man...lol

That will be about the time Pikeville wins one..no sorry they wont win another...
15thRegionFan Wrote:quirvon didn't do much of anything this season. He wasn't much of a factor, and by far Gordon Varney was the best underclassmen.

Quirvon led the team in tackles last season so he was a BIG factor!!!!
thats a very good point PPH

and YKWIB lol yeha ur prob right and i could of thoguht for sure u were like 60 lol jk
Quirvon has a lot of room to grow also. I think he will be a big factor for PC in the upcoming years
i would have to agree Hurley for one thing this kid doesnt mind to go in there and bust some one
Lead the team in tackles, Idk bout that one guys, may wanna check into that
I agree 15thRegionFan the stats were kinda messed up.
Quirvon needs to put on some weight. But he will be ok i think.
When you say weight I hope you mean Muscle cause he is really scronny