Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018-2019 13th Region
Did McDaniel’s transfer to South and are there any other transfer's that could make any noise in the 13th?
Baller44 Wrote:Did McDaniel’s transfer to South and are there any other transfer's that could make any noise in the 13th?
McDaniels moved back to Hawaii. Hall from perry is at south
Any new News going around with the way teams will look to start the season?
Taylor Combs, who has been a valuable 6th man/occasional starter for North Laurel for the past three years, has transferred to Clay Co. Her grandfather lives there. Great athlete, quick and good defensively, hasn't been great on offense, but two years under Burchell may change that. Definitely helps Clay and hurts North.
Williamsburg has got 3 transfers this year. 1 from South, 1 from Whitley, and a 8th grader from Corbin. I hope they can step in and help.
Who are the names from South and Whitley? Did they play on last year's varsity teams?
HCS Wrote:Who are the names from South and Whitley? Did they play on last year's varsity teams?
Zoe Williams from South will be a Jr. avg 1.2 pts a game but played in 28 of 32 games
I think she was 7th as far as games played last year, so she should help Williamsburg.
RumorMill Wrote:Who are the Players to watch?
Who are the Pretenders and the Contenders?
Who will be the movers and shakers? (Coaches&Players moving schools)

I believe that there will be a dark horse from Corbin that comes out for their Soph season and puts up some numbers. Mark it down. Also big girl in the middle can shoot the 3 and score from inside. Senior I think
week one 13th rankings?