Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Tennis Prospect
Southernfan Wrote:I have not heard of Garner nor have any other talent scouts.

UK nor Florida have not heard of him either.

I have not talked to the Georgia Coach as of yet.

Coach Nelson at Hawaii has not offered him anything either!!

Then I believe we have a violation of rule #8.

8. Posting false or incorrect information will not be tolerated. If you are unaware of something such as a score or any information regarding a certain topic, then do not post it until sure. False threads and posts will be deleted and you will be warned.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
phsblackcats Wrote:He defenitely does exist i am on his team at Pburg high. My name is Jackson Osborne and he really does exist and keeps on beating the shit out of everyone in practice lol but he really does exist guys so come watch him if you want to see some talent in the burg.

FYI Prestonsburg practices mondays.tuesdays,and thursdays at archer park from 4:30 to 6:30 if anyone in the area wants to watch. tootles!
Beating the crap out of his Pburg team mates in practice doesn't mean that he is great....just that he is not as bad as everyone else.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Did he play at the Paintsville match? If so, why didn't he win? The only one that won a match from P-burg was a three seed, and if he's the next Jesus of tennis, then surely he's not a three seed on the team.

Nobody said that he was jesus! Just that he was offered some D-1 schollies
phsblackcats Wrote:Nobody said that he was jesus! Just that he was offered some D-1 schollies

Still didn't answer my question.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And the mystery continues. LOL!
OffTheHook Wrote:And the mystery continues. LOL!

Come watch practice and he wont be a mystery man anymore! Just be prepared to be amazed!
I've been waiting a long time and no one has said what this kid is ranked in the state and nation. If he actually exists, then someone just say what his rank is. Come one someone, if this kid is so good then surely he is ranked. Does he have his own private coach like real D-1 prospects do? If so, then who is it and where does he practice at? How many hours a week does this kid play tennis? Everyone on here wants answers to these questions, or at least I do. Come on.
phsblackcats Wrote:Come watch practice and he wont be a mystery man anymore! Just be prepared to be amazed!

You STILL haven't answered my question.

And, why would I want to spend $40 for a tank of gas to go to the hole-in-the-wall that is Prestonsburg to see someone that no one can even prove exists?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:You STILL haven't answered my question.

And, why would I want to spend $40 for a tank of gas to go to the hole-in-the-wall that is Prestonsburg to see someone that no one can even prove exists?
we could care less if you come to watch him, I know he exists, Ron Flannery of Ashland (private lessons coach) knows he exists and so does everyone else in Prestonsburg. My buddy from Prestonsburg said the reason that Burke didn't play was because he was academically ineligible. Give him a few weeks or so.
Old Man Wilderness Wrote:we could care less if you come to watch him, I know he exists, Ron Flannery of Ashland (private lessons coach) knows he exists and so does everyone else in Prestonsburg. My buddy from Prestonsburg said the reason that Burke didn't play was because he was academically ineligible. Give him a few weeks or so.

Mmkay, well in a few weeks you can start a new thread. Right now this whole thing is riddled with BS.

I had someone talk to the UK tennis coach today and he had no idea who they were talking about when asked about Burke Garner.

So....'til then, this thread is closed for violation of rule #8.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]