Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Pro Wrestler?
DevilsWin Wrote:Ricky and Randy Mulkey. LOL they never won a match on Georgia Championship Wrestling. They just showed up every nigh to take a beatin'.

Awesome to see that somebody else on here remembers the Mulkey brothers! Don't know if they may have changed names, but when I saw them on TBS in the late 80's their names were Randy and Bill.

You're right, they took a horrible beating every time, I even remember seeing Road Warrior Animal beat both of them in a handicap match in like 5 seconds one time. He just ran to the ring, slid under the ropes as the bell rang, then popped up and clotheslined both of them! He then dropped down and put a hand on each brother as the ref counted.

They did get an 'accidental' win over some masked team (the Gladiators, I think) when one masked guy tripped over his partner while trying to slam one of the Mulkeys. When he fell, the Mulkey landed on top of him, and the ref counted to 3 for the only win I ever remember seeing them get! It even briefly started a period, called Mulkeymania, where the brothers would get cheered when they came to the ring.

Oh well, thanks for the trip down memory lane...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
STING baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paco07 Wrote:yes, baista is in wrestlemania{}{}{}
here is the matches so far; ( to the best of my knowledge)

April 1st - 7:00pm.
PPV.

Kane vs. The Great Kahali
John Cena vs. HBK - wwe championship
Money in the Bank ladder match
7 wrestlers :
King Brooker
edge, randy orton, matt and jeff hardy, finaly, & Mr. Kennedy

MVP vs. Chris Benoit - us championship
Baista Vs. Undertaker - world championship
ECW orginals vs. The New Breed
And
the Battle of the billionaries :
Donlad Trump Vs. Vince Mchanon
Bobby Lashley Umagua
with special guest refree
Stone Cold Steve Austin
and
the womans championship with ashley and melinda.
you left CM Punk off the the list
My Wrestlemania winners

Cena
Undertaker
Trump and Lashley
Orton
Benoit
The New Breed
Ashley
Kane
the greatest FOUR HORSEMEN ever would be Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard and Barry Windham...and my favorite of course, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair!! Wrestling in the 80s were so much more fun than today..Flair and the American Dream Dusty Rhodes one Saturday, then the next it would be Flair and Magnum TA fighting it out..man those were the days..
WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

couldn't agree more, use to love to watch it. Now can't even set thru a match. None better than the natuuuuuuuure BOY!! WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Hulk Hogan. Him slammin' Andre the Giant at WM3 is prolly the highlight of wrestling and he gets crowds going wherever he goes.