Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
54.55%
Corbin
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
I heard Corbin has the home sideline Boyle has visitors section. Anyone heard different
Jack Lambert Wrote:I believe we have 22 seniors on this years team but only 4 are starting, this team is sophomore dominated with some juniors and seniors sprinkled in.

I know Bramel is a Senior and going to Purdue. Who are the other three?
The Spread Wrote:That's a lot of offense.

Reese Smith would already have over a thousand yards receiving but he missed two late season games with an injury.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I heard Corbin has the home sideline Boyle has visitors section. Anyone heard different

Someone on another site said the same thing. :Thumbs:
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I heard Corbin has the home sideline Boyle has visitors section. Anyone heard different

I don’t know if it’s been confirmed or not. But I’ve heard we will be the Home team

Btw, Dustyn sams has the highlight video out from the central game, for the corbin fans who want to watch it. He does an outstanding job. Just Facebook search DUSTYN SAMS VISIONS. I’ll try to post a link but I don’t think it’s on YouTube yet
Jack Lambert Wrote:I've read every post in that thread and I don't recall anyone planning a parade, maybe you're just trying to instigate something.
I wasn't being literal about the planning of the parade. It's a figure of speech. Everyone is picking Boyle. That's all it meant. Jesus.
Try that and see if it works.

Hatz Wrote:I know Bramel is a Senior and going to Purdue. Who are the other three?

Yeager, Paycheck and Walker I believe are the other 3.
At the time I said that the poll was way more lopsided than it is now. I didn't mean somebody actually said "we are planning a victory parade." I meant everyone is picking Boyle to win by big.
HOFER Wrote:I wasn't being literal about the planning of the parade. It's a figure of speech. Everyone is picking Boyle. That's all it meant. Jesus.

All we could do is take your word for what you said, and the other forum is made up from fans all over the state unlike BGR which is pro-eastern Ky that's why they're not all picking Corbin.

Corbin is the home team but looking at the KHSAA website Boyle is on UK's sideline. I'll find the link and post it.
Found 2 links with different information.

http://khsaa.org/football/2017/finals/kh...iagram.pdf

Boyle was on the top portion of the bracket per this link http://khsaa.org/football/2017/brackets/2017_3A.pdf

Who ever is on the UK side will have reserve seating between the 25 yard lines. So, this means that what ever team is on that side will not be seating mid-field and towards the goal lines unless you pay a $30 upgrade seat. Not right IMO.
First let me tick off some Hounds fans....Psssst Corbin Folks..... Quit talking about your Alcoa win, Everyone not in RED knows that if your ref pal "whose kids even go to Corbin" and his crew hadn't called that game it never goes into OT and hounds loose. Please hush your embarrassing yourself.....

However I do Think Corbin Wins Friday night, team is playing the best it's played all season.....
Jack Lambert Wrote:Yeager, Paycheck and Walker I believe are the other 3.

Hatz, I forgot about Gervacio.
Hound05 Wrote:Try that and see if it works.

It works I'm pumped up I'm ready to go to Lexington now. :Cheerlead
Oldtiger Wrote:First let me tick off some Hounds fans....Psssst Corbin Folks..... Quit talking about your Alcoa win, Everyone not in RED knows that if your ref pal "whose kids even go to Corbin" and his crew hadn't called that game it never goes into OT and hounds loose. Please hush your embarrassing yourself.....

However I do Think Corbin Wins Friday night, team is playing the best it's played all season.....

You picking Corbin now last week you was picking Boyle County in your fantasy dream..... Confusederiously:
HOFER Wrote:With two teams this good it could go either way. The Boyle fans over on max preps are already preparing the victory parade. I don't see a blowout either way. Either team could win on any given night. I think this is definitely the game to watch out of all the finals.

HOFER Wrote:I meant bluegrass preps.

HOFER Wrote:I wasn't being literal about the planning of the parade. It's a figure of speech. Everyone is picking Boyle. That's all it meant. Jesus.

If that is what you meant, that is how you should have worded it but above is what you said. How else are we to take it when you typed The Boyle Fans. You worded it that us Boyle fans are already counting our chickens before they hatch and that is not the truth. You just got caught fudging the truth and we called you out on it. That's all. Good luck and have a safe ride up I75.

I am not a trash talker and try to be courteous to all posters but will defend anything I feel is not truthful about my team.
Obviously Oldtiger wasn’t at the Alcoa game, and probably doesn’t know the ref he is speaking of very well...We actually don’t like when he gets our games, usually goes out of his way to make calls against us. He also travels with his own wireless mike....he likes to be seen and heard. He also had a radio commercial for a regional medical service that he worked for....it had his name in commercial more than the business, I wasn’t sure if he was trying to get business for him or the business....
Oldtiger Wrote:First let me tick off some Hounds fans....Psssst Corbin Folks..... Quit talking about your Alcoa win, Everyone not in RED knows that if your ref pal "whose kids even go to Corbin" and his crew hadn't called that game it never goes into OT and hounds loose. Please hush your embarrassing yourself.....

I don’t really think you’ll tick off many corbin fans by making an idiotic statement like that. I do hope you have some crackers with that salt you have. You are like many others who make excuses for everything. Now, please hush, because people who actually know what’s going on are talking. And I think the word you were looking for is “YOU’RE”. You’re embarassing yourself. And as a clay co tiger fan I’d assume? Your fan base is the last people in the world to talk about officiating. Remember the Bobby kieth era?

well said.
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t really think you’ll tick off many corbin fans by making an idiotic statement like that. I do hope you have some crackers with that salt you have. You are like many others who make excuses for everything. Now, please hush, because people who actually know what’s going on are talking. And I think the word you were looking for is “YOU’RE”. You’re embarassing yourself. And as a clay co tiger fan I’d assume? Your fan base is the last people in the world to talk about officiating. Remember the Bobby kieth era?

Not idiotic at all. He told the truth and you know he did. :biglmao:
Corbin wins by 3

You don’t tick me off at all, I find it amusing that this is a state final thread and our success bothers you so bad your bringing up a game that was played in August in order to get an angle to put Corbin down. Now please stick to the basketball threads this is a football where you guys constantly embarrass yourselves!!
Rebel55 Wrote:http://khsaa.org/football/2017/finals/kr...pareas.pdf

Who knows?

Do you or anyone know when it’ll be announced for sure? I know corbins AD is having a conference call tomorrow about blocks of tickets. And I’m with those who say it’s not right about the seating. That was the first thing I noticed. I know they have to do some way. But split it up on both sides. That way one team don’t get the shaft. Or just make it all general admission and set a block of tix and a section for each team aside. I could care less about the home team, that’s just a jersey basically, although I do like our alternate greys. But the stands and seating should be priorities for them in regards to the schools. It’s the community and schools who earned this. Not some random blue hair who has more money to spend and wants a good view. I hope corbin buys some tix for those who can’t afford it, it should be one of the best games this weekend if not the marquee game (trinity/St.X will be because of the names only). I also hope boyle does something like this as well. There’s a lot of people out there that would love to go but don’t have the means to, and games like these are for the whole community.

On a side note, what’s the parking situation going to be?
pjdoug Wrote:Not idiotic at all. He told the truth and you know he did. :biglmao:

Dougie can I save you a seat? I think if we join forces we could p!ss a lot of people off and get a good laugh? I might even convert you. H€ll half our team is Whitley co boys anyways😉
You would think that parking should not be a problem if this place holds over 60,000. The only issue I could see would be the UK students on campus parking in these lots. I don't know? I don't feel this will be a issue. Got to be better than WKU for sure on parking.
I am amused by this thread when remembering last weeks Corbin/Central thread...As I said in that thread, We got this....

Paraphrasing, obviously....

No way Corbin beats Central, Central put up 60 on Belfry, WOW!
Central is way too fast for Corbin!
Whoever wins Corbin/Central wins state....

Now we have Boyle is too fast for Corbin?
From what I’ve seen Etown was probably a faster team than Boyle, Etown very well could have and arguably should have won that game.
No way Corbin can handle Boyle, too many weapons?
Good luck on our hunt for 4.... if you want to call it #4 that’s fine. We will always call it #6. If you could lay a claim for those other two you would too. Facts are no one else can claim them, especially 1955, I don’t know much about the 1939 team but I’m sure if it was disputed we wouldn’t claim it. I think everyone claims a title that can prior to KHSAA. The only ones that don’t are the ones that can’t.
64SUR Wrote:You picking Corbin now last week you was picking Boyle County in your fantasy dream..... Confusederiously:
Yes Sir..... after the way the hounds handled Centra defensively I think they roll Friday.....It wouldn't be any fun if we stuck to our fantasy dream predictions......

Current poll is 45-32 Boyle at the other site. Doesn’t sound like everyone.

Here it’s 14-11 Corbin.

Similar percentages.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next