Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Danville
47.22%
Mayfield
52.78%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville vs. Mayfield (2A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
smoke1015 Wrote:Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Danville wins this one, not going away, but handily. They are just the better, more athletic, and better coached team. Mayfield "might as well be a private school" will lose by 2 touchdowns. The only thing I'll give Mayfield, most likely they reload better than Danville can, for next year. Danville will take their little 20 man roster tomorrow, and slay a team with more than double the numbers.

Not predicting who will win, but your numbers are way off. Might want to check the khsaa numbers next time so you don't look like a fool. Win or lose tomorrow Mayfield will be proud of there team. Danville has a heck of a team, so it will be a tall task. I am plesently suprised with the team Mayfield has this year with all they graduated last year. Hate on though brother if it makes you feel better
killbilly usmc Wrote:Not predicting who will win, but your numbers are way off. Might want to check the khsaa numbers next time so you don't look like a fool. Win or lose tomorrow Mayfield will be proud of there team. Danville has a heck of a team, so it will be a tall task. I am plesently suprised with the team Mayfield has this year with all they graduated last year. Hate on though brother if it makes you feel better

Oh I will. What am I checking with Khsaa again?
Hatz Wrote:So for the Mayfield fan who asked earlier, a new twist on the question:

Should Mayfield feel nervous at the way in which Boyle handled Corbin?????

Now YOU understand why I said it has no bearing on your game.

"you must have fallen and struck your head or something. If they blowout Corbin, where does that leave Mayfield? Since, Boyle lost to Danville and Mayfield lost to Corbin".

Just for the record I didn't say this.
Title Town will be back after tomorrow! They are halfway there right now, Ads can't let this down. GO ADMIRALS!
smoke1015 Wrote:Oh I will. What am I checking with Khsaa again?

You can check roster numbers, enrollment numbers, and male enrollment if you want. There is very little difference in these programs. Mayfield has 53 on roster Danville 45 from the finals program. Mayfield has 462 students, Danville 524. Mayfields male enrollment 175, Danville 254. I'm sure you won't let us down, and come up with another reason to hate Mayfield.
killbilly usmc Wrote:You can check roster numbers, enrollment numbers, and male enrollment if you want. There is very little difference in these programs. Mayfield has 53 on roster Danville 45 from the finals program. Mayfield has 462 students, Danville 524. Mayfields male enrollment 175, Danville 254. I'm sure you won't let us down, and come up with another reason to hate Mayfield.

I didn't say a thing about cheating enrollment. I'm saying Danville has just 20+ kids, and will beat a team with double their numbers. I'm not sure how you get into the enrollment stuff. Danville sure didn't have 45 kids the last time I watched them, on the sidelines. But if they have 45 kids, maybe I change my prediction to a 3 TD win for the Ads.
smoke1015 Wrote:I didn't say a thing about cheating enrollment. I'm saying Danville has just 20+ kids, and will beat a team with double their numbers. I'm not sure how you get into the enrollment stuff. Danville sure didn't have 45 kids the last time I watched them, on the sidelines. But if they have 45 kids, maybe I change my prediction to a 3 TD win for the Ads.

Just going by the roster in the championship program that I seen online.
So now Danville only has 20 kids on their team? LMAO. So when 11 are on the field, there's only 9 on the sideline? Yeah, you're smoking something alright.
Kracken Wrote:So now Danville only has 20 kids on their team? LMAO. So when 11 are on the field, there's only 9 on the sideline? Yeah, you're smoking something alright.

Yeah, I think smoke is off on the numbers.

But I do remember a 30 man roster for the ADS in 1984 when they went 13-0 and dominated 3A under Duffy.
Well, we will just have to see about this title town stuff here in about 5 hours. Just like Mike Tyson said "everyone is going to beat you, until the get hit right in the mouth".
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, we will just have to see about this title town stuff here in about 5 hours. Just like Mike Tyson said "everyone is going to beat you, until the get hit right in the mouth".

Yes, but it's hard to hear it in that Tyson squeaky voice. :biglmao:
smoke1015 Wrote:New join date, only a few posts. Whoever's alias this is is a big ol' chicken.
I’ve got more rings than you.. chicken? No. Tired of seeing this man talk like we don’t have tradition? Yes.
Smoke is trying to blow smoke up.....
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, we will just have to see about this title town stuff here in about 5 hours. Just like Mike Tyson said "everyone is going to beat you, until the get hit right in the mouth".

Danville 9 Mayfield 1. Anybody can talk the talk, but walk the walk is much different. Go Ads! Bring it home!
Setting with the mayfield folks and 55 today..Go Mayfield :Cheerlead
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)