Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Kickers in Eastern Kentucky
Up-coming senior Ryan Pruitt at Southwestern is the best kicker in eastern Ky. :wink:
MEDICINEMAN Wrote:Up-coming senior Ryan Pruitt at Southwestern is the best kicker in eastern Ky. :wink:

what you said made no sense
phsplyr17 Wrote:
MEDICINEMAN Wrote:Up-coming senior Ryan Pruitt at Southwestern is the best kicker in eastern Ky. :wink:

what you said made no sense
What don't you understand ? :o
sounds like a clear statement to me medicineman.
when you talk about "papaw" or "arnold" are you talking about that jason guy?
This is Old School, but Kenneth O'quinn could flat out kill that ball. one day at practice, he took 3 steps, seriously 3 steps, and kicked the thing OVER the net and over the concession stand. he was 60 yards away.
haha i could see mr. O doing that, cracks me up, but i could see it, i heard that he used to be decent back in the day.
phsplayer17 what i believe medicineman is saying is that Ryan Pruitt, a junior this year, who's going to be a senior next year, is the best kicker in eastern KY.

Now do you understand?
Is that plain enough for you?
But is "Southwestern" in EASTERN Kentucky?
Football24_7 Wrote:But is "Southwestern" in EASTERN Kentucky?

Pulaski County and Somerset are actually in the pennyroyal(I think that is correct spelling)region of the state instead of the Eastern Coalfields. However it is in the WYMT viewing area, which is what I usually go by, so I would say yes Southwestern is part of Eastern Kentucky. Somerset is a beatiful town...the house boat capital of the world....One of my favorite parts of the state.
joe nichols is pretty good
jackbump13 Wrote:joe nichols is pretty good

If Joe Nichols is a good kicker, then im Walter Payton.

Im tired of all these little pike central freshman getting on here and posting about theirselfs, and acting like its someone else from another school. Its retarded.
Joe Nichols is alright at reciever, but hes not all hes hyped up to be.
Or should I say hypes himself up to be.
:oops:
Jeff Collett may have struggled some last year but it was because of the lack of confidence from the coaching staff. There is no kicker in high school that works as hard as Jeff. He has improved greatly since last year.