Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official = McNamee new coach at Central!
agreed LM we just need to give Central some time as so for Pikeville also but if Pikeville wants to make a State Final game this next year will b the year b/c after that IMO they will b down hill.

As for PC they will b rebuilding on defence some what next year losing what was it all 3 LBs a Safety and a couple off the line that hurts but mac, irv, Barry, Precce and the rest of the gang will have this team beter prepared more than any team weve seen from Central.
I think PC will be alright on defense next year. They'll still have Corey Mullins, Chadd Blackburn, Gordon Varney, Jeremy Lucas, Merchant, Logan Clark and a few other players that are capable of playing pretty good defense.
I dont know what will happen with Pike Central next year I am going to be real and not predict us winning state. However I do look for Pike Central to be a lot better than in previous years. I agree 15th our defense will be ok but we havent even seen what kind of turn out for players we are going to have so no predictions yet on anything.
the thing I am most excited about is the fact that the high school finally sent someone to the grade school. Now they can try to get the High school's O and D integrated into the kids at an earlier age.
Peter Griffin Wrote:I dont know what will happen with Pike Central next year I am going to be real and not predict us winning state. However I do look for Pike Central to be a lot better than in previous years. I agree 15th our defense will be ok but we havent even seen what kind of turn out for players we are going to have so no predictions yet on anything.

Good point PG
liveMAROON Wrote:poynter was a joke IMO McNamee will turn this program around

Big Grin Correct on that one...
liveMAROON Wrote:wow....promised a state championship u say beef?............well exscuse me while i laugh for a little bit.............................................ok im done now with that out of the way.....id like to say best of luck to mac

Whats funny bub? How do you know they wont win one. I think you're just mad because Pikeville can't do it so you dont think anyone else should either that are underdogs. You think all there is in this world is Pikeville and you are wrong my friend.
Knowledge is of two kinds: that which we learn from the senses and that which is true "a priori". Why would I think all there is in this world is Pikeville and you are wrong his or her friend
liveMAROON Wrote:wow....promised a state championship u say beef?............well exscuse me while i laugh for a little bit.............................................ok im done now with that out of the way.....id like to say best of luck to mac

Whats funny bub? How do you know they wont win one. I think you're just mad because Pikeville can't do it so you dont think anyone else should either that are underdogs. You think all there is in this world is Pikeville and you are wrong my friend.
I think he was saying it was highly unlikely that Pike Central can fulfill that promise. Just look at the teams, not only in your district or region, but all throughout the state. To say Pike Central will win in these next 5 years is a bold statement.
But the crazy thing in 2A is there isn't a whole lot of consistency. There are maybe 5 or 6 teams that continuously put out good teams. So if a school comes in and has a few good players then it's possible to win a championship in 2A.
That's the same in every class CTD. There are often darkhorse teams like in 2003 when Lynn Camp stepped up, but once you get to semi's those 5 or 6 consistent teams you talk about, dominate.