Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Corbin 10-27-17
Of course Corbin didn’t play well, it could not have been because Casey was actually good to. Corbin always has off nights when they don’t play well
TIGERZ Wrote:Knox by 14

Maybe If it was KnoxVILLE central haha.
Gummie Bear Wrote:Of course Corbin didn’t play well, it could not have been because Casey was actually good to. Corbin always has off nights when they don’t play well

Yea...... because the hundreds of yards of penalties is part of our best outings. 🤔
Gummie Bear Wrote:Of course Corbin didn’t play well, it could not have been because Casey was actually good to. Corbin always has off nights when they don’t play well

Make no mistake, Casey County is not only a good team, they're a really good team. If things keep going the way they are, Casey will win a few region titles after the next realignment. They still didn't get Corbin's A game though. More like their B- game.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Make no mistake, Casey County is not only a good team, they're a really good team. If things keep going the way they are, Casey will win a few region titles after the next realignment. They still didn't get Corbin's A game though. More like their B- game.

i hear casey has a really good linebacker
AngryMob Wrote:i hear casey has a really good linebacker

I was very impressed with the way they played against Corbin. They kept Sizemore contained which is no easy task. I was wanting to see what they would do after Smoke 1015 kept talking them up. They aren't the biggest guys but not the smallest either.

I think Corbin had an off night too due to Casey County being really well prepared and also a very good team. Those things can make you look like you're having an off night.Confusedhh:

I saw a couple of really good ones for Casey.
Corbin 45 Knox 7
Stats on some Knox players. :popcorn:
Qb Blevins Campbell 45/71 537 yd 3 int 2 Td
Qb Brady Worley 60/103 1107 yd 3 int 9 Td

Rb Jermel Carton Rush Att 116 for 1133 yd 12 Td
Rb Ethan Mills Rush Att 67 for 532 yd 7 Td

WR Nick Martin ( 37 ) 540 yd 2 Td
WR Kevionte Turner ( 28 ) 437 yd 3 Td
WR Dane Imel ( 13 ) 260 yd 2 Td
WR Jacob Barnard ( 12 ) 119 yd 1 Td

:blondetea Several players to stop.............Corbin Defense :pondering:

You heard correctly. They have a couple, along with some other really nice pieces.
64SUR Wrote:Stats on some Knox players. :popcorn:
Qb Blevins Campbell 45/71 537 yd 3 int 2 Td
Qb Brady Worley 60/103 1107 yd 3 int 9 Td

Rb Jermel Carton Rush Att 116 for 1133 yd 12 Td
Rb Ethan Mills Rush Att 67 for 532 yd 7 Td

WR Nick Martin ( 37 ) 540 yd 2 Td
WR Kevionte Turner ( 28 ) 437 yd 3 Td
WR Dane Imel ( 13 ) 260 yd 2 Td
WR Jacob Barnard ( 12 ) 119 yd 1 Td

:blondetea Several players to stop.............Corbin Defense :pondering:

Knox Central has 13 Interceptions and 14 Fumble Recovery ( wow )
I think this will be close for about a quarter, then Corbin will bust loose. Corbin is scary good, IMO.
Knox posters :welcome: late Friday night or early Saturday morning Confusednicker:
here you go 64 corbin 34 knox 14 and don't care to say it were young in so many spots or it would be a better game and wished they would change this game to earlier in the year love playing this game but not the last game of the year so go ahead and put this team down but we will get better
knox fan Wrote:here you go 64 corbin 34 knox 14 and don't care to say it were young in so many spots or it would be a better game and wished they would change this game to earlier in the year love playing this game but not the last game of the year so go ahead and put this team down but we will get better

:dudecomeon: Nobody is putting Knox Central down, I myself is pulling for Knox when they are not playing Corbin......why not played this game at the end of the season????? Most first round game in playoff you can rest players...........I Thinked Confusederiously: Both teams will played hard until someone surrender.
I’m glad it’s at home. I still never understood why Knox spent all that money on a new school and facilities, and have their football field set up the way they do???
Hound05 Wrote:I’m glad it’s at home. I still never understood why Knox spent all that money on a new school and facilities, and have their football field set up the way they do???

:truestory:

I'm guessing the land was the issue. That and they don't have enough land.
Corbin will just be too much in this one.
Corbin will just be too Much in this one.
Best of luck to both teams but hope panthers can pull it out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
what ever happened to adam renfro??
not only injuries what if corbin or knox gets players ejected then they'll be setting out for 2 games or whatever the rule is now
I don’t think Haddix would let it get to that point. I would hope Knox co wouldn’t either.....
knox fan Wrote:not only injuries what if corbin or knox gets players ejected then they'll be setting out for 2 games or whatever the rule is now

Why would anyone get ejected, for fighting or something. If they do something stupid like that going into playoffs they probably shouldn't be playing anyway. Not sure about how Knox kids feel but corbin players are playing for something more than just beating a couple local teams, they are hoping to make a deep run in playoffs.
I would be surprised if you see any of that going on tonight. Too much on the lone for the coaches to let this get out of hand
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:I would be surprised if you see any of that going on tonight. Too much on the lone for the coaches to let this get out of hand

Yeah that was my point, didn’t understand where ejections would come from
Knox about 20 and Corbin around 18
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Yeah that was my point, didn’t understand where ejections would come from

Anytime local teams play theres a chance for that, especially against Corbin. I don't think it happens in this game but it only takes something very minor.

Doesn't hurt Corbin at all though. First two rounds will be running clocks anyways.
Knox has been playing better but they will have to win the turnover margin tonight to win. Corbin by 14. Pulling for Knox to finish the regular season strong.