Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 32 Raceland 18 FINAL
Ramcat77 Wrote:I don't pretend act like I know everything, but I can tell you the playcalling has been abysmal this year. I don't sit in the stands, because get 'em moms get on my nerves. Salmons hasn't performed well it tight, big time games over the last two seasons. Tell me I'm wrong.

Your wrong
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Your wrong

My opinion and we can agree to disagree. You've done your fair share of Saturday coiching on here and I've said you were wrong. The facts are the facts, Salmons has been owned by Chirico in the last five games against Paintsville. This year you blame it on the QB, what was your excuse for last year when that other kid was playi g QB?
Ramcat77 Wrote:My opinion and we can agree to disagree. You've done your fair share of Saturday coiching on here and I've said you were wrong. The facts are the facts, Salmons has been owned by Chirico in the last five games against Paintsville. This year you blame it on the QB, what was your excuse for last year when that other kid was playi g QB?

The other kid playing QB last year was my son and a spade is a spade Nathaniel threw a pick at the end of the Paintsville game last year , nathaniel also changed the play at the line of scrimmage bc of the way the defense lined up , I’m 100% you didn’t know that bc why salmons did t make it known .. mike is a young head coach with plenty to learn but last Friday night was not a coaching issue
Go back and read what Ramcat said Nutt...he said he doesn’t use the roster to it’s fullest potential. I agree ..and what is Salmons record in big games? I agree he’s a youn coach and he has room to grow but when your calling double reverse pass on a win or go home situation you gotta question that a little!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Go back and read what Ramcat said Nutt...he said he doesn’t use the roster to it’s fullest potential. I agree ..and what is Salmons record in big games? I agree he’s a youn coach and he has room to grow but when your calling double reverse pass on a win or go home situation you gotta question that a little!!
Absolutely agree , just saying Friday night wasn’t his fault
Looks like you guys got salmons torqued up a little. Lol. I mean anotherfootballnut.
Friday night was a butt raping if I've ever seen one. Worst I've seen ever. If wasn't a district game I would never play a game in Paintsville ever!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Friday night was a butt raping if I've ever seen one. Worst I've seen ever. If wasn't a district game I would never play a game in Paintsville ever!

So last year's game at Raceland was what?
We can compare penalty yards if you would like. Hint: you don't want to.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Absolutely agree , just saying Friday night wasn’t his fault

Fine, I'll bite. Who's fault was it? The QB? The refs? Did they play the music too long in between downs? Just curious.
2000PHS Wrote:So last year's game at Raceland was what?
We can compare penalty yards if you would like. Hint: you don't want to.
Friday night wasn't bad. It was criminal is what it was. The assigning referee from the 16th said that crew should never be allowed to ref another game.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Friday night wasn't bad. It was criminal is what it was. The assigning referee from the 16th said that crew should never be allowed to ref another game.

Less than 40 yards rushing is criminal
Worst I've seen in any sport ever. I can see why you don't like the Reffing anywhere but at home. It's all one sided. We may not win in 4 weeks but it will be a lot closer without your refs. Hopefully the next crew can keep control of the game. Because those clowns Friday couldn't
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Worst I've seen in any sport ever. I can see why you don't like the Reffing anywhere but at home. It's all one sided. We may not win in 4 weeks but it will be a lot closer without your refs. Hopefully the next crew can keep control of the game. Because those clowns Friday couldn't

You might not be there in 4 weeks. I hear Paris has some great refs too!!
I don't think there's another crew in the state that would screw high school kids like that.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I don't think there's another crew in the state that would screw high school kids like that.

Alright I'm glad you got this off your chest. The facts/ stats/ film do not support any of what you are saying but hopefully you feel better at least. I'm done here.
I'm sure they don't in your eyes. And I'm sure you're done here because there are no words to justify what happened Friday night
Paintsville had around 50 more penalty yards against them than Raceland. I'm not sure what you are getting at with the refs. Bottom line is, Raceland never crossed the 50 yard line until the 4th quarter. Refs had nothing to do with that.
Just so everyone else in here can understand the irony:

Paintsville committed 12 penalties for 115 yards

Raceland committed 7 penalties for 72.

Game. Set. Match.
Those crooked Zebras started to give us some calls after the game was out of hand. Smart on there part to make it look legit. I'm not so pissed about the penalty yards as I am letting the game get out of hand and not calling any un sportsman likes for taunting. I'm even good with that as long as you let me act like a jackass too.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Those crooked Zebras started to give us some calls after the game was out of hand. Smart on there part to make it look legit. I'm not so pissed about the penalty yards as I am letting the game get out of hand and not calling any un sportsman likes for taunting. I'm even good with that as long as you let me act like a jackass too.

Unsportsmanlike penalties go both ways bub. Watch the film. #66 for you all shoulda had multiple personal fouls and unsportsmanlike.
Was that before or after he was choke slammed by #3? Of which he should have been thrown out of the game for. Let alone an unsportsmanlike like.
Redneck Wrote:Unsportsmanlike penalties go both ways bub. Watch the film. #66 for you all shoulda had multiple personal fouls and unsportsmanlike.

So by saying that you are admitting that the referees didn't have control of the game.
I have to agree with you ram-devil they get by with a lot. I have watched ever game they played on film except for Raceland and Hazard and their is a lot the refs don’t call on them.The bad thing about it is the probably could have won by more if they didn’t do that stuff. Paintsville is a good team and don’t need that stuff.
I can take a butt whipping just keep control of the game. Throw the unsportsmanlike on both teams. You get one your not so quick to act stupid a second time.
Other than the unsportsmanlikes the game was called pretty fairly in the 2nd half and we won the Half 18-6. The tone for the game was set with the fake punt for a first down. We stopped them cold with a 3 and out and our kids were jacked up and not thinking. Great call at that time by Paintsvilles coach.
Patriot1 Wrote:I have to agree with you ram-devil they get by with a lot. I have watched ever game they played on film except for Raceland and Hazard and their is a lot the refs don’t call on them.The bad thing about it is the probably could have won by more if they didn’t do that stuff. Paintsville is a good team and don’t need that stuff.
They had that same crew 5 times this year. My bet is that they were the 5 biggest games on their schedule. Hurricanes coach said they would never be in Paintsville again
Yes they were a lot in that particular game I watched . They are a good team and have a lot of talent but they just need to play football and control their emotions somewhat. Not saying all teams need to play with some emotion but some of it is uncalled for.
You Raceland bunch are hilarious. Granted, I will say that the game got very physical on BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. There were actually several calls on both sides that were missed that I saw in person, no film. That being said, that game was not determined by the referees. Paintsville was well in control of that game until they got tired/lazy with the spread where it was, and that was not in any way attributed to officiating. Paintsvilles offense did that. I'm not one to knock a team after beating them, but Racelands D-Line are some of the most chop blocking bunch I've ever seen, and that is when #3 picked that kid up and slammed him. That obviously wasn't a sportsmanlike move, but when you have two linemen chopping each knee in a double team every play, I can imagine it gets old. Also, as piss poor and notoriously biased as the officiating is at Raceland and the treatment Paintsville got at your place last year, you have no leg to stand on. Over 200 yrds in penalties 😂? And to top it off, your class act coach is running on and off the field talking trash to Paintsville players. Your argument is invalid. Hope to see the Rams again in a few weeks, this time don't bring the excuses with you
Swamp donkey I am not a Raceland fan I just love High School football and watch a lot of film. I was just being honest and in the conversation. No disrespect to you or anyone else.
I was glad to see the refs high fiving the Tigers during warmups :thatsfunn