Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
16.67%
Raceland
83.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Russell 10/27
Russell fans are so mean to each other the Raceland fans are afraid to post
FootballGuy Wrote:Theres just not enough talent right now plain and simple. Yeah the frosh class is good but with all the injuries what could you expect. You're just a hater with nothing else better to do :biglmao: you probably couldn't coach a dog to shit outside.

Yep Russell is doing so great right now already 10-0! Your angry because you know I’m right! The kool aid must be getting watered down! Or you might just be a raging alcoholic bahaha!

The truth suxs doesn’t it!
I agree with some of these users on here about ThinBlueLine411 he won't stop on the McGlone leaving and the Maynard hire. It didn't matter if McGlone finished out his career coaching at Russell for another 2 or 3 years or more because Coach Maynard was going to taking over when he did or after McGlone would have left later. Coach McGlone would have been beaten by Belfry at Belfry the couple of times just like Maynard was beaten by Belfry. The last 4 or 5 years the Belfry team could have beaten some College teams. The bottom line is that you can't argue with ThinBlueLine411. No matter if your a huge Coach McGlone fan because I was and seen it all graduating at Russell in the 80's you still stand behind your team no matter if McGlone is coaching or Maynard is coaching. Coach Maynard did an outstanding job at Raceland while he was there and he has done an outstanding job at Russell in his 4 years. There was many injuries to Key players on offense and defense to start the season and QB Church wasn't the same with his injured shoulder to start the season and he is still not back 100%. Just look at the 5 or 6 athletes we lost at beginning of the season and that is why we are 5-5 this year. We didn't even have QB Church tonight and was playing with our backup QB tonight. If Russell had stayed healthy at beginning of season and had a 100% QB Church and WR and DE Ryan Stump this team would have been different. We lost 3 or 4 CB's, 2 RB's and WR and many on the defensive side of the ball. If we had everyone healthy at start of season we could have beaten GC, Fleming County, and maybe Ashland and Raceland. We could have been 7-3 or 8-2 with everyone healthy all season. We have outstanding freshman coming up next year to go with the talent we played this year and Russell will be back winning 9 or 10 games real soon.
You can't argue with me because all the points and comments I make are nothing more than reality! But once again thank you for all your insightful comments Davey Boy!
Russell will be fine with Jachimczuk(Soph) coming up at QB and we have Conley(Soph), Sharpe(Soph), Duvall(Sr.), and Anderson(Jr) all in the backfield and most of our WR's back. The OL, DL, and most of the Defense will be back to being stronger again next year. The next 3 or 4 years will be strong for Coach Maynard and the Devils. We would have been fine this year if we didn't lose 5 or 6 key players that played strong on both sides of the ball. You seen tonight without QB Church our passing game lacked and if we had QB Church tonight it could have been different game passing the ball and running the ball. The Injuries for the Devils have really killed this team and I don't talk about injuries when there is 1 or maybe 2 players missing but we have been missing 5 or 6 players that were key players on both sides of the ball. Ryan Stump was a huge big play WR and huge plays on the Defense. Stump alone could have made a big difference in this Russell team this year and to have a 100% healthy QB Church out during summer and before season because of Injured Shoulder also hurt this team bad. We would have been a way better team with the 5 or 6 key players that missed most or all of the season.
I really don't understand who you are or who you think you are BLUEY BOY but your points and comments make no sense at all. Coach McGlone won 2 state titles in 78 and 2005. I hope a Head Coach wins a State Title when being a Head Coach for 38 years from 1975 to 2013. In Coach McGlone last 6 years from 2008 to 2013 Coach McGlone and those powerful Red Devils you talk about went 36-32 and was beaten in most of those years in the 1st or 2nd round of the Playoffs and the scores wasn't even close in those playoff losses and we did lose to Belfry 42-14. I guess you still didn't think it was getting time for the Red Devils to look for a change at Head Coach. There were many at Russell that was wanting change before the 2013 season. When you go 6 Seasons at 36-32 and lose in 1st or 2nd rounds of the Playoff it is time to look for a change at Head Coach. Just like the one user said about you BLUEYBOY it didn't matter if Russell hired Coach Saban to take over at Russell you still would disagree. You are one fan that I don't know how long you have been a Russell fan or year you graduated but you are not a Loyal Fan when all you do is get on these forums and bash Russell each and every week because either Coach McGlone isn't on the sidelines on because since Coach Maynard took over in 2014 for last 4 years he has tried to mix It up with both Passing and Running just like he did at Raceland when he was winning there when the Head Coach at Raceland. Why don't you just once say something positive about the Russell team or Coach Maynard especially if your a Red Devil loyal Fan!
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:You can't argue with me because all the points and comments I make are nothing more than reality! But once again thank you for all your insightful comments Davey Boy!

You’re just a old man hiding behind a screen. Keep your useless comments coming so some of us can have something to talk about. Pathetic waste of words with all your bitching.
You guys are so awesome. I wish I knew as much as about football as you guys did. Maybe Coach Saban and Urban Meyer should add you all to their staff all your insight has been so beneficial!!! bahaha OH Davey you can call me ole Blue whenever you want to big guy!
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:You guys are so awesome. I wish I knew as much as about football as you guys did. Maybe Coach Saban and Urban Meyer should add you all to their staff all your insight has been so beneficial!!! bahaha OH Davey you can call me ole Blue whenever you want to big guy!
Enjoy being a grumpy old man Scrooge! This must be your only hobby.
Thanks Tiny Tim. I'll be sure not kick your crutch out from under you bahaha!!!
I am just so glad to see other posters come on here and see what Bluey Boy is all about since he claims to be this big Russell backer and fan. The only thing you say when coming on to these forums is about Coach McGlone leaving too early and how bad Coach Maynard is at Head Coach at Russell. Coach McGlone was very close to his retirement. We still would have went and hired Coach Maynard if Coach McGlone did stay another 2-3 years. Would you have been happy then if he McGlone retires on his term. It wasn't like McGlone didn't coach 38 years from 1975 to 2013 at Russell and Coach McGlone in his last 6 years from 2008-2013 he was only 36-32 overall and lost either 1st or 2nd round of each of those 6 years in the Playoffs. That is why Russell was then looking for bringing in a New Coach because it was Time for Change at Russell Football!