Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 31 Rockcastle Co. 8
papagrit Wrote:You can "sheesh" all you want to Commydore boy. Keep kickin' a sore dog in the tail long enough,...... and you HAVE been plenty mouthy since the Wayne County game toward the Rockcastle people, and eventually you're gonna get bit by said dog. I don't know why you have been trolling Rock people, but, looking back at all of your posts, you generally haven't had much good to say except for Perry Girls Basketball. I know Rusty Crusty Ankle in real life and he isn't a bad guy. Got a kid on the team and has been rooting for his kid and team just like you root for the Perry Central Girls team. He's just gotten tired of you it seems. So have I. You don't have a dog in the Rockcastle dog fight. Move on.

Ok. But I will agree you all should have a sore tail.

I do love me some Dores basketball and football. As a matter of fact good thing Rock dont want to play us in football or your tail would be even sorer. Was the Rusty one the parent that got arrested? :biglmao:
KingCommodore Wrote:Ok. But I will agree you all should have a sore tail.

I do love me some Dores basketball and football. As a matter of fact good thing Rock dont want to play us in football or your tail would be even sorer. Was the Rusty one the parent that got arrested? :biglmao:

:trolldad: I'm sure your fan base here is really proud of you. Pride of Hazard, you are.:notworthy
I have to remind myself that some people on here that support Perry Central have class like geauxtigers and zagafan. You're cut from the same cloth as Wrangler who roots for McCreary Central.:welcome: I'm sure there is a North Fork bridge that has your name on it for you to lurk under.:Shaking:
papagrit Wrote::trolldad: I'm sure your fan base here is really proud of you. Pride of Hazard, you are.:notworthy
I have to remind myself that some people on here that support Perry Central have class like geauxtigers and zagafan. You're cut from the same cloth as Wrangler who roots for McCreary Central.:welcome: I'm sure there is a North Fork bridge that has your name on it for you to lurk under.:Shaking:

The above posters are great people. Know them both, but they dont know me on here. Smile

However you never answered my question. Was he the crazy parent that got arrested?
Knox Central has the worst setup ever for opposing teams. It should be illegal for them to leave the visiting team on the far side line with the Knox fans all over the track and side lines
Just causes major problems and people running mouths. Been a problem since there new field
^^^ several schools do this from high school to middle. Should be addressed by Khsaa. I don’t get it anyway. Are these coaches afraid of their fans?
Gummie Bear Wrote:Knox Central has the worst setup ever for opposing teams. It should be illegal for them to leave the visiting team on the far side line with the Knox fans all over the track and side lines
Just causes major problems and people running mouths. Been a problem since there new field

This times 100.
Gummie Bear Wrote:Knox Central has the worst setup ever for opposing teams. It should be illegal for them to leave the visiting team on the far side line with the Knox fans all over the track and side lines

I completely agree with this. When my youngest played there his sophomore year, he played noseguard and engaged the center, was undercut by one guard and hit high by the other guard. Being cut by the one guard low pinned his leg on that side and the foward motion of all three caused him to go down funny and he said he felt his hip "pop".
These things happen in football, especially in the middle of the line. You land oddly and things just happen. He was assisted off the field and left laying behind the team on the sideline. A coach just came over to see if he was alright and walked off. I was told someone would look after him at halftime. No trainer, no manager, no doctor was checking on him. So I was ticked. I got a friend who was a doctor and the father of one of my son's classmates to come out of the stands to look at him.
While my doctor friend attended him, there was some real winners from Knox County behind us actually heckling the team. I about got into it with a couple of them for mouthing. At the time we were so concerned about my son that I pretty much muted them out, but, they were idiots. We had a MRI ran that night by another friend who worked at the Rockcastle hospital and it turned out to be strained tendons and torn muscles in the hip socket. (Piraformus muscle tear) I have a couple of friends at Knox County who had kids attending there at the time who apologized for the idiots and I know everyone isn't like that from Knox County, but, it sure doesn't make you feel warm and fuzzy about a place or the people living there when they are mouthing toward you and your child who is injured and you don't know how badly. You have to remind yourself there is an idiot or two in every crowd. Much like online here. For the most part, the people on here are decent folks with just a few head cases that get their noonies off by being pains in the ass to decent folks.

I have no idea if that was rustyankle that was arrested, or even IF anybody was arrested at all. The guy has a cool head from what I've seen of him for the past ten or twelve years. Question answered?
diceman Wrote:They didn't take Knox for granted
Just came out flat for whatever reason

The Biggest Problem was when some not all ROCK players decided to run thru KCHS inflatable Football Helmet, Knox didnt need anymore fuel, but that added some fire to KCHS gut. ROCK is 0 -2 when running thru the opposing teams entrance. Wayne and KNOX.......:please:
Blue&Gold Blooded Wrote:The Biggest Problem was when some not all ROCK players decided to run thru KCHS inflatable Football Helmet, Knox didnt need anymore fuel, but that added some fire to KCHS gut. ROCK is 0 -2 when running thru the opposing teams entrance. Wayne and KNOX.......:please:

If that’s the case I hope the become 0-40 when doing that. Classless! I have nothing against Rockcastle, but a move like that almost shows a lack of leadership if the coaches allowed that to happen.
Are you saying that Rock players ran thru Knox helmet?
Bobcat4years Wrote:Are you saying that Rock players ran thru Knox helmet?

Yes, they also ran thru Wayne Co, banner.TongueirateSho
Blue&Gold Blooded Wrote:Yes, they also ran thru Wayne Co, banner.TongueirateSho

Any comment on this Rock fans? Another class less act. And got rolled!
Bobcat4years Wrote:Are you saying that Rock players ran thru Knox helmet?

This really happened ?

Or is this just a joke ?
Cardfan1 Wrote:This really happened ?

Or is this just a joke ?

It was the coaches not the players! Parkey and Macquary looked ok running, rest were old and beat up!!😂😜
Blue&Gold Blooded Wrote:The Biggest Problem was when some not all ROCK players decided to run thru KCHS inflatable Football Helmet, Knox didnt need anymore fuel, but that added some fire to KCHS gut. ROCK is 0 -2 when running thru the opposing teams entrance. Wayne and KNOX.......:please:
It was the coaches, they all made it threw, couple had to walk, the old guy and Childers, but he had three toes amptated😂 after he kicked that old lady on a walker at Somerset. 😂😂🐐
So this is a joke ?
Boys you can joke all you want. The Rockastle boys just found out they lost a classmate the night before. Some where really close to the students. Thier minds were far from football. Give it a break allready.
Agreed, the kid we lost was a 16 year old boy who was as great a kid as they get. A tragic loss for the family as well as well as our community.

Thread needs shut down.
Oh man that’s rough for anybody to lose someone that young. Doesn’t take away what happened before the game, but still. What happened to the kid?
Not sure about whether anyone went through the helmet. Certainly not condoned by anyone from the coaching staff or administration. Rock got beat, end of story. Nice play call by Knox the first play of the game put Rock on their heels from the opening gun. Great defense, especially by the Knox LBs. Too many turnovers early and Rock had to play from behind. Rock had to go away from who they are and passing attack is still ineffective. Congrats to Knox. Hope both get there for a regional championship game. God bless the family and friends of the child lost in the dirt bike accident.