Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 31 Rockcastle Co. 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Knox Central secures a home game to start the playoffs.
Congratulations Panthers!!

Great job!!
No Rock Swagger tonight
I was dead wrong
We got KOed
Congrats panthers. Way to go
Congrats to Panthers.
Knox with the big time win at home tonight. Looks like Rock needs to regroup some.
Rock has a parent took to jail and from what I was told a Knox fan tried to run over some fans with his truck
Had a big mess there
Wish I could have seen
Congratulations Knox I most definitely called this one wrong
Congrats Knox Central :welcome: to Corbin next week :howdy::howdy::howdy:
diceman Wrote:Rock has a parent took to jail and from what I was told a Knox fan tried to run over some fans with his truck
Had a big mess there
Wish I could have seen

Adults can destroy it for the kids
Wow. Was way off on this one. Hope you all bring your A game next week
I called this one.. the rock is SAWWFT
Congrats to Knox Central! This is my second dish of crow I'm eating tonight!
Congrats to knox. Solid performance. Rock needs to regroup its been emotional last two days
What has happened?
diceman Wrote:Rock has a parent took to jail and from what I was told a Knox fan tried to run over some fans with his truck
Had a big mess there
Wish I could have seen

Looks like Rock is always having drama at games.....
Panthers have regained their bite. Big step forward tonight.
The Rock beat themselves. I think one back had 3 fumbles he has had fumble problems all yr . first play was uncovered tack on interception and the rock beat themselves. The first drive when it was 4th and 1 and rock punted it took the fire out of them boys you could see them shaking their heads n stuff. Hope everyone is healthy Congrats knox players
Panthers have been up and down this year. What was the difference in this one?
rustyankle Wrote:The Rock beat themselves. I think one back had 3 fumbles he has had fumble problems all yr . first play was uncovered tack on interception and the rock beat themselves. The first drive when it was 4th and 1 and rock punted it took the fire out of them boys you could see them shaking their heads n stuff. Hope everyone is healthy Congrats knox players

What a statement I highlighted. 31-8 and you beat yourself? Lots of issues in Rockcastle County if you believe that.
My statement is true believe what you want keyboard warrior
rustyankle Wrote:My statement is true believe what you want keyboard warrior

Well considering every play is designed to score a TD and every Defensive call is designed to stop the play for a no gain. You technically are right. But someone had to be knocking the ball out. So, credit goes to Knox players.

Good win, KC keep plugging and getting better one play at a time. :redboxer:
rustyankle Wrote:My statement is true believe what you want keyboard warrior

After getting beat like you all did, I think I would lay off on the bold statements like this. A quick lesson in life. Just because you believe something, does not necessarily make it true. :welcome:
huge win for the K N O X; Panthers just has the Rockets number when they play at KC
Sounds like the rock boys weren’t ready to play. Gotta give credit to Knox for putting it on them. Surely rock wouldn’t have taken Knox lightly?
They didn't take Knox for granted
Just came out flat for whatever reason
I believe you wont run your mouth in person
rustyankle Wrote:I believe you wont run your mouth in person

Calm down young Rocket. No need to get worked up over a good butt kicking. It happens to everyone. Its just you have took a couple that you thought you were going to win. Geesh. :dontthink
KingCommodore Wrote:Calm down young Rocket. No need to get worked up over a good butt kicking. It happens to everyone. Its just you have took a couple that you thought you were going to win. Geesh. :dontthink

You can "sheesh" all you want to Commydore boy. Keep kickin' a sore dog in the tail long enough,...... and you HAVE been plenty mouthy since the Wayne County game toward the Rockcastle people, and eventually you're gonna get bit by said dog. I don't know why you have been trolling Rock people, but, looking back at all of your posts, you generally haven't had much good to say except for Perry Girls Basketball. I know Rusty Crusty Ankle in real life and he isn't a bad guy. Got a kid on the team and has been rooting for his kid and team just like you root for the Perry Central Girls team. He's just gotten tired of you it seems. So have I. You don't have a dog in the Rockcastle dog fight. Move on.
Pages: 1 2