Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pitchers in the 14th
roxie00 Wrote:Well I Do Believe Brooke Webb Is An Outstanding Over Achiever And I Think That She Is The Hottest Girl Around And She Is Just Soo Wonderful and Shes Only A Freshman.. She Impresses Me Alottt

Looks dont matter in softball pea brain.
strike123 Wrote:Looks dont matter in softball pea brain.

yea deff beauty dosnt matter out on the field.. it isnt like your hott ness is goin to blind the batters so they cant see to hit the ball. im sure brooke webb is not an over achiever either.. from the stories i have heard she is deff not Big Grin
idontkno Wrote:yea deff beauty dosnt matter out on the field.. it isnt like your hott ness is goin to blind the batters so they cant see to hit the ball. im sure brooke webb is not an over achiever either.. from the stories i have heard she is deff not Big Grin

Where is this girl from and can I get those digits???Confusedhh:
idontkno Wrote:yea deff beauty dosnt matter out on the field.. it isnt like your hott ness is goin to blind the batters so they cant see to hit the ball. im sure brooke webb is not an over achiever either.. from the stories i have heard she is deff not Big Grin

Hey TAZSHA Brooke Hall.. Yeah You Was With Me When I Typed This and i rlly dnt care u typed it but it makes me mad cuz u know i got on here and just posted crap and i was kidding about EVERYTHING!
Hey i was rlly just kidding about this ramie is a beautiful young lady. i was on here goofing off and stuff sorry hun
roxie00 Wrote:Well I Do Believe Brooke Webb Is An Outstanding Over Achiever And I Think That She Is The Hottest Girl Around And She Is Just Soo Wonderful and Shes Only A Freshman.. She Impresses Me Alottt

If she was such an over achiever, wouldnt she be the starting pitcher all the time.
First of all this for softball players and not looks. Its pretty sad to think that people are talking about others looks, and that has nothing to do with the sport. Next Webb is doing pretty good with the opportunity's she has been given. She has three starts and only because the starting pitcher had been suspended. She is 2 and 1 with two no hitters, yes she has struggled but has got the job done and 4 and 2 as a JV pitcher. But ladies to put pitchers down or any other players is wrong and your not a true sport fan. Its best to let your play do your talking rather than your mouths. I truely believe that the 14th region has many quality pitchers and players and at any given time any one of them can shine!
yes, the pitcher was suspended, but when you say a no hitter, does this mean all walks?

Get your facts straight
listen here pal u shouldn't be bad mouthing well typin some one elses flaws when u should be focusing on the good things like her strike outs.
Facts straight well two no hitters is two no hitters no matter how you look at it and its only three varasity starts, so why bad mouth?
not bad mouthing, you need to learn how to spell
okay pal, how many strike outs did she have?
Well lets get this straight I'm not your pal and you need to learn to read. I will find out how many strike outs she had and you'll be the first to know.
Girls....Girls.....Girls....
wow...anyways....sounds like to me that the girl from estill is the best pitcher...when people are thinking back through games wondering who scored on her that means you are good...i dont know much about softball but i saw her play and i was impressed
Brittani Thomas is a very good pitcher. Rebecca Mccoy from Powell is also good. She has an killer change-up. I think that Lee Co.'s Kat Smith is underrated. She is decent
This is true, Kat is a decent pitcher. I wouldn't put her in my top 5, but she is still decent.
Is Roxie00 with you?