Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Pitchers in the 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who would be some of the best pitchers in the 14th this year?
i think letcher centrals ramie adams will have a dominating yr.
go cougars
Jenkins' Rachel Thacker is a great young pitcher and will surprise a lot of people this year.

Go Lady Cavs
Potter form Knott is good, an so is Gibson.
TheBigKCC Wrote:Potter form Knott is good, an so is Gibson.
This is a softball forum THEBIGKCC
yea well i think Becca MoCoy is lookin pretty good this year as all around pitcher, but powell co.'s Paige Crabtree is fast.
poco_chick4 Wrote:yea well i think Becca MoCoy is lookin pretty good this year as all around pitcher, but powell co.'s Paige Crabtree is fast.
They are both about the same type of pitchers which considering there bestfriends! but the only difference is the speed!
Paige Crabtree throws really fast. But imo she has very little control.
Once again, until a 14th region team scores
a few runs against Thomas from Estill Co.,
she gets my vote.
two words : Brittani Slone
letcher cebtrals pitcher ramie adams
Estill Co. senior Brittany Thomas
Brittani Slone from Hazard!!!!
i agree with brittany thomas. she is probably the best in the region. i think that ramie adams & brittani slone are overrated. they are good pitchers, but what makes them even better is defense.
breakingankles Wrote:Paige Crabtree throws really fast. But imo she has very little control.

speed isnt everything.
brittany thomas takes this title imo.
brittani slone from hazard is good, but def. not the best
kathryn smith from lee is a strong pitcher
starting pitcher from jenkins is also good
Brittany Slone- Hazard
ballgurl00 Wrote:They are both about the same type of pitchers which considering there bestfriends! but the only difference is the speed!

What does being best friends have to do with their pitching, i think becca mccoy is a better all around pitcher, and she is consistant. Paige has her days but is faster.
I think Brittany thomas from estill is a very talented pitcher. Her rise ball will get you. I think powell made the first runs against them this season the other night. Kat smith from lee co. is over looked she has a good arm,an control. And the pitcher from leslie county is bad.
thecavemaster Wrote:Once again, until a 14th region team scores
a few runs against Thomas from Estill Co.,
she gets my vote.

Well I was a spectator at the Powell vs. Estill game and just to let you know Powell County did indeed score a run and not just one but two runs on the pitcher, Thomas from Estill County...comments now?
i think(not sure) that Lee scored on Estill in their 1st match-up of the season. not positive though.
ANYWAY>>>
i think brittany thomas is the best pitcher. speed. control. placement. knows the game very well. && now that i have seen Estill play, their defense has improved greatly from last year and can back their pitcher up very well. and can hit the ball well
I dont know much about Powell Co. softball but i have heard Paige threw hard but out of control. I was impressed with Estill County's ace but im not sure what her name is.
Thacker from Jenkins.
how many hits did powell get against estill?
Powell had one hit agant Estill. Thomas gave up 2 walks. The runs were scored on a sac bunt and an error.
orangefan07 Wrote:I dont know much about Powell Co. softball but i have heard Paige threw hard but out of control. I was impressed with Estill County's ace but im not sure what her name is.

Brittany Thomas
breakingankles Wrote:Paige Crabtree throws really fast. But imo she has very little control.

Paige Crabtree is the best pitcher to ever go to Powell Co. She has great control and can also play every other position when she isnt pitching. She can hit home runs easy.
bigbill2 Wrote:Paige Crabtree is the best pitcher to ever go to Powell Co. She has great control and can also play every other position when she isnt pitching. She can hit home runs easy.

maybe not the best, but close, she will be known for her pitching no doubt.
Well I Do Believe Brooke Webb Is An Outstanding Over Achiever And I Think That She Is The Hottest Girl Around And She Is Just Soo Wonderful and Shes Only A Freshman.. She Impresses Me Alottt
Paco07 Wrote:i think letcher centrals ramie adams will have a dominating yr.
go cougars

Ramie Adams sucks hardcore dude and shes a man lmao haha jp
Pages: 1 2