Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grundy VA at Pikeville 10/20
TigerBlues Wrote:Everybody knows the Panthers have the beast SOS for the last 10 years :flame:
Except for 2015. Paintsville drug it down some. Lol
TigerBlues Wrote:That post has some floppy information :thatsfunn
Only thing floppy about it is the fact the Floppy Melons drug thencrowd IQ and beauty quotients down too. Lol. I miss that dude. Need some Mr. cartoon ad Beeper
TigerBlues Wrote:I heard there will be a wrestling match in the parking lot of the IGA in Mouthcard JP immediately following the game :ChairHit:

Yes and tailgating for the Grundy fans before heading on into Pikeville for the game!!! A few of the old Feds Creek guys will be there too although they are staying neutral!TongueirateSho
PHSForever Wrote:Only thing floppy about it is the fact the Floppy Melons drug thencrowd IQ and beauty quotients down too. Lol. I miss that dude. Need some Mr. cartoon ad Beeper

I heard Floppy defected to the County!:flush:
tvhs-25 Wrote:Grundy is in Virginia, not WV

Drunk several beers today at Keeneland and it looks liked 3V instead of WV :partyhard:partyhard
64SUR Wrote:Drunk several beers today at Keeneland and it looks liked 3V instead of WV :partyhard:partyhard

64 has a lot of betting money for Friday Confusedinglepar
I worry about him though. He's drinking it up in beer, and eating way too much popcorn.:biggrin:
I'm taking the panthers in a very physical game 35-21, Panthers seem to be tying up some loose end on offensive with some big play makers like Hensley and Pugh. Connor Roberts is looking solid as the panthers' qb as well
Don't know enough about Grundy to feel certain so just gonna go with the Panthers by 2 Scores!
Pikeville - 42

Grundy - 13
I liked what Kysportsgod1 said
Game day go Panthers!!
Pikeville 35-13
I’ve been hearing there is a potential road block by KSP post 9 on this side of big rock, any truth to that JP ?
Pikeville - 42
Grundy - 24
TigerBlues Wrote:I’ve been hearing there is a potential road block by KSP post 9 on this side of big rock, any truth to that JP ?

All I can say is do NOT have an open container of alcohol between Big Rock and Belcher or you will not be making it to the game!TongueoliceLig

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Big+Rock...417736!3e0
jetpilot Wrote:All I can say is do NOT have an open container of alcohol between Big Rock and Belcher or you will not be making it to the game!TongueoliceLig

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Big+Rock...417736!3e0

Will Feds Creek/Mouthcard PD have a presence at the IGA wrestling match ?
TigerBlues Wrote:Will Feds Creek/Mouthcard PD have a presence at the IGA wrestling match ?

Presence? They're in it!!!TongueirateSho:popcorn:
jetpilot Wrote:Presence? They're in it!!!TongueirateSho:popcorn:

:hilarious:
TigerBlues Wrote:Will Feds Creek/Mouthcard PD have a presence at the IGA wrestling match ?
Don’t trust anyone who asks you to try a new mouthspray out of a big black can, that’s all we are saying about that.