Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
3.45%
Johnson Central
96.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 4A Johnson Central @ #4 4A Ashland (10/20)
ekywildcat Wrote:Everybody's confident until you get punched in the face. #Mike Tyson(sort of)

Lol
You can run but you can't hide. The Eagles will find you.
T-CATS Wrote:Putnam is the ultimate in watching a game. Everyone sits above the field, horseshoe shape, as close to the game as possible with no track around the field. Concessions and bathrooms on each open end also.

lol...Well now I'm going to be real honest with you..I have seen several games at Putnam over the years, and it has never really done all that much for me.

Sure hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
I hope jc isn't as over looking ashland as the fan base is. Always respect your opponent no matter the record. Stay humble
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...Well now I'm going to be real honest with you..I have seen several games at Putnam over the years, and it has never really done all that much for me.

Sure hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

I’m with you it’s not a bad place but I’ve been to better
According to their record books, the first year of recognized KHSAA football state championships were in 1959. Not saying the years before don't matter, because they do. It's hard to compare schools that have had a football team since the early 1900's to a school that has only had a team since the football was adopted by the KHSAA. To put it simply, record books shouldn't exist before 1959.

With all of that being said, let's see if anybody can figure out what these years have in common?
1969, 1970, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1986, 1994, 1996, 1999 & 2007.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[Image:

]
beat down im afraid.
JC 36
Kittens 12

gonna be a long night on elm street. a nightmare some will say
I hope JC wins. They fought with a mobile QB at Greenup. Hopeful for a win.
I am just hoping for no injuries...too close to the playoffs...
[quote=Bob Seger]lol...Well now I'm going to be real honest with you..I have seen several games at Putnam over the years, and it has never really done all that much for me.

Sure hope I didn't hurt your feelings.[/QUOTE Doesn't bother me at all. I've been to a lot of different stadiums and I will take Putnam over any of them. Anyone that hasn't been to Putnam this year be sure and look up, they have added the championship flags on both sides of the stadium to match the trophies displayed in the lobby at Anderson Gymnasium. Next time you go to an Ashland Basketball game you can check out the hardware, theirs plenty to look at!!!
Are the flags located 'Wide Right' of the goal posts???
"These flags are courtesy of some Wide Right field goals that let us advance in the playoffs."
Friday night can’t get here quick enough....
T-CATS Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]lol...Well now I'm going to be real honest with you..I have seen several games at Putnam over the years, and it has never really done all that much for me.

Sure hope I didn't hurt your feelings.[/QUOTE Doesn't bother me at all. I've been to a lot of different stadiums and I will take Putnam over any of them. Anyone that hasn't been to Putnam this year be sure and look up, they have added the championship flags on both sides of the stadium to match the trophies displayed in the lobby at Anderson Gymnasium. Next time you go to an Ashland Basketball game you can check out the hardware, theirs plenty to look at!!!

Well now, I had no idea they were back on display in ASH-land after being on loan to the traveling Egyptian Pyramid/King Tut Museum exhibit for the last 20 years.

I've always been a big fan of ancient history artifacts. I'll be sure to check them out. Thanks for the heads up.
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=T-CATS]

Well now, I had no idea they were back on display in ASH-land after being on loan to the traveling Egyptian Pyramid/King Tut Museum exhibit for the last 20 years.

I've always been a big fan of ancient history artifacts. I'll be sure to check them out. Thanks for the heads up.

Confusednicker:
#55PirateFan Wrote:I really don't see this being competitive for 4 quarter's. JC wins by 3 TD's plus. Then on to the big showdown on Pond Creek.

There is no shot this game stays competitive through 4 QT's. 3rd qt it becomes out of reach!
T-CATS Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]lol...Well now I'm going to be real honest with you..I have seen several games at Putnam over the years, and it has never really done all that much for me.

Speaking of such, are they ever gonna add some more region hardware? It's only the weakest region in the state.

Legend
Somebody sent me this earlier as they drove by Putnam Stadium.... JC is already behind the 8-ball.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1508446855]
Will take more than that to beat the Eagles...lol.
JC 48 Ashland 13

Are there any mummies?
E's Army Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]
Are there any mummies?

I think they call it Dickie Martin.
Golden Eagles by eleventy billion!!

Wink
To all the JC fans driving down tomorrow.... I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

In certain parts of your drive up, 35 means no more than 28.
Will have to say Mayfield is the best field I ever watched a game such a amazing atmosphere I could careless about watching JC play Ashland but I will be makeing the trip to watch the belfry game
Mr cold74 Wrote:Will have to say Mayfield is the best field I ever watched a game such a amazing atmosphere I could careless about watching JC play Ashland but I will be makeing the trip to watch the belfry game

Well good I hope you find the atmosphere as good as Mayfield’s was I think you will

bwahahaha!!!:lmao:

oh...and for future reference....THERE'S....not theirs...
Well less then 3 hours till kickoff. Went by the stadium at 4:05 and WOWK was unloading their equipment. Big game, District Title, Ashland hoping to get the Monkey off their back. Tailgating, good Food and Adult beverages and hopefully a great injury free game. Go luck Central your going to need it. GO TOMCATS!!!!