Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
52.38%
Raceland
47.62%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville (10/20)
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I'm wanting to say that bet was with Nut and it pertained to a pretty blonde!

I think you're right.
Size and strength up front will be the limiting factor in this game for Ashland. I think they can keep it close for a half but JC's strength will wear them down.

JC 56
Ashland 14
Orange Blaze Wrote:Size and strength up front will be the limiting factor in this game for Ashland. I think they can keep it close for a half but JC's strength will wear them down.

JC 56
Ashland 14

I like your prediction, but you might be in the wrong thread.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I like your prediction, but you might be in the wrong thread.

Haha these the hype with both of these games makes it easy to get crossed up lol. In this one I think Raceland can win but offensively we have to get it together. Defensively we have been playing tough all season but we haven't been able to win close games because we couldn't score. Paintsville will score some points in this game and if our offense can't keep up then it will be another long drive back up 23.
Orange Blaze Wrote:Haha these the hype with both of these games makes it easy to get crossed up lol. In this one I think Raceland can win but offensively we have to get it together. Defensively we have been playing tough all season but we haven't been able to win close games because we couldn't score. Paintsville will score some points in this game and if our offense can't keep up then it will be another long drive back up 23.

Orange one of those games is going to go Racelands way.
Paintsville.....where men are men and the sheep are nervous.
The movie Deliverance is a love story in Paintsville!
bac2369 Wrote:Orange one of those games is going to go Racelands way.

I hope so. Being a Raceland fan is frustrating sometimes lol. I've seen way us way too many close ones that should have been won over the years. This one has the makings of another great game and as many have stated this should probably part one of the Raceland/Paintsville saga 2017.
Prediction time,, be another really good game and a close one

Tigers 22
Rams 14

And the refs will be high fiving the Tigers before the game TongueirateSho
Paintsville 21-14
Paintsville 35
Raceland 14

1Q 2Q 3Q 4Q
Tigers 7 14 7 7
Rams 0 7 0 7
Paintsville 21
Raceland 10
GAME DAY!! I bet every light in Raceland was on last night for parents being woke up from all the kids having nightmares!!!
That’s was a good one Blue-Bird96 have a great game but I thought the thread would be at least 10 pages
Patriot1 Wrote:That’s was a good one Blue-Bird96 have a great game but I thought the thread would be at least 10 pages

For the most part the Raceland fan base has been laying low this season because we are in a rebuilding year and we have been content with flying under the radar.
Orange Blaze Wrote:For the most part the Raceland fan base has been laying low this season because we are in a rebuilding year and we have been content with flying under the radar.

Ram devil is the only one giving hell, where is Scotty B ?
Patriot1 Wrote:That’s was a good one Blue-Bird96 have a great game but I thought the thread would be at least 10 pages

It usually is Patriot! I will have to say I was a bit let down but Ram a Devil did his part and gave it a good go! Always enjoy going back and forth with the Rams fan base! Their always a good bunch!! We've definitely got ourselves a heck of a game tonight at memorial field!! The Paintsville/Raceland matchup never disappoints! Rams are as good of a 1A program as you can find and I'm beyond ready to get this one started!! Go TIGERS!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:It usually is Patriot! I will have to say I was a bit let down but Ram a Devil did his part and gave it a good go! Always enjoy going back and forth with the Rams fan base! Their always a good bunch!! We've definitely got ourselves a heck of a game tonight at memorial field!! The Paintsville/Raceland matchup never disappoints! Rams are as good of a 1A program as you can find and I'm beyond ready to get this one started!! Go TIGERS!!

This has been a really good rivalry over the years and this is a game that has been marked down on the calendar of both teams all season. Paintsville is also a great place to watch football but I prefer Ram Stadium and I really can't wait for you guys to come to our place for the regional championship in a few weeks to check out our new grass!
Orange Blaze Wrote:This has been a really good rivalry over the years and this is a game that has been marked down on the calendar of both teams all season. Paintsville is also a great place to watch football but I prefer Ram Stadium and I really can't wait for you guys to come to our place for the regional championship in a few weeks to check out our new grass!

May have to wait til next October to give it a look Blaze! Lol. Hopefully it's still in good shape!
Orange Blaze Wrote:This has been a really good rivalry over the years and this is a game that has been marked down on the calendar of both teams all season. Paintsville is also a great place to watch football but I prefer Ram Stadium and I really can't wait for you guys to come to our place for the regional championship in a few weeks to check out our new grass!

I would really like to see the improvement Blaze, for such a tradition rich program I would have thought with the money up there it would have been done long ago, travel safe and good luck tonight
Well you guys to seam to be having a good time, hope for safe game for both teams. You guys have fun at the game and safe travels for the Ram fans.
Raceland 21

Paintsville 20