Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland @ Paintsville (10/20)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Paintsville will be the favorite in this game but Raceland always brings their A-game against the Tigers. I oook for this one to be another classic between these two old district rivals.
It will be another battle. All the top Eastern teams, imo are about on part with eachither. Some better in some areas, Paintsville, very good ball club. Lots of atheletes can run and gun or go grind it out with Ty. Raceland, very good special teams this year, solid defense, offense is unpredictable though. I can't pick yet. Raceland seemed to be looking ahead against Fairview and Paintsville coming from an emotional win over Hazard, this game has all the makings of another classic.
Rams win! We are gonna bring our 20 year old sixth graders with us😂
:pondering: I will be thinking about this one all week
I may just whip everybody in Paintsville next friday 😡
Oooooo K!!! Now that we've got the Hazard game over with, I guess its that time of year AGAIN!! Mary's little Lambs will be coming to the Ville for another tail Whoop'n!! 68 miles is a Dang long walk back to the house when youve got your tails tucked between your legs!!!
Rams will put something on the Tigers Mr clean won't be able to get off!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Rams will put something on the Tigers Mr clean won't be able to get off!

Shoot! The Rams will do good to find their way to Paintsville!
Just as expected the Tigers are already WAY ahead in the poll!!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Shoot! The Rams will do good to find their way to Paintsville!

Get on 23 take a left and go straight to hell!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Get on 23 take a left and go straight to hell!

:hilarious:
Already thick as a briar patch in hear.lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Already thick as a briar patch in hear.lol

Probably just gonna keep getting thicker too Scotty!! Paintsville and Raceland fans can take a ribbing Saturday thru Thursday and then watch the game together in the endzone on Friday! At least 5 mins of the game because honestly who could stand to be that close to a Raceland fan for more than 5 Mins!!
I'd be fearful of that God awful orange getting on me!!
Raceland doesn't stand a chance in this one.

Paintsville 40
Raceland 12
Seen both in person and think Paintsville has a slight speed and skill edge. Pulling for Raceland but think Paintsville wins.
Paintsville!
Paintsville by 10
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I'd be fearful of that God awful orange getting on me!!
Agent Orange Wink
Paintsville - 35

Raceland - 7
Paintsville: home of where the referees walk right out of the house and onto the field.
I expect this one to come down to the wire as the past several meetings have. Talentwise the Rams should be able to hang with Paintsville. If Raceland is going to win this game then they have to be able to consistently put together offensive series. What concerns me the most though is how during this season we have shown that we can't win in crunch time situations. If Raceland can figure that part out then I like our chances in pulling out the upset.

Raceland 21
Paintsville 20
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Paintsville: home of where the referees walk right out of the house and onto the field.

I know a Raceland Fan is not talking about Referees!!! :biglmao:
I'd rather play in Ohio than to play at Paintsville. Hopefully the refs wont be slapping high fives with the Paintsville players in warmups this time around.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I'd rather play in Ohio than to play at Paintsville. Hopefully the refs wont be slapping high fives with the Paintsville players in warmups this time around.

Just make sure to leave that white hat you guys had last year, in Raceland Friday night!
I've said all year Raceland would win this one.
I stand by it.
Raceland 20
Paintsville 18
Rams defense is as good as anyone paintsville has played. If the offense can ever get it together watch out. I say rams by 7
In the pound Wrote:Rams defense is as good as anyone paintsville has played. If the offense can ever get it together watch out. I say rams by 7

They get their chance to stop the T-Train.

I'd like to hear who has a better defense Hazard or Hurricane from the Paintsville folk.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I'd rather play in Ohio than to play at Paintsville. Hopefully the refs wont be slapping high fives with the Paintsville players in warmups this time around.

That's comical coming from the bunch that threw 200+ yrds in penalties against the tigers last year at your house and still got beat 🤔
bac2369 Wrote:They get their chance to stop the T-Train.

I'd like to hear who has a better defense Hazard or Hurricane from the Paintsville folk.

That's a tough one back. Hazard may edge that one out! Hazard and Hurricane definitely the 2 strongest defenses we've faced this season! Not easy moving the ball on either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5