Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
52.38%
Raceland
47.62%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville (10/20)
TigerBlues Wrote:Awesome concession stand in Raceland though, tough to beat that place TongueirateSho

I was rather impressed with Paintsville's concession stand. I had a sandwich down there last season. Seems like it was something smoked, maybe pork or bologna? Who knows. It was tasty.
Could of been smoked mutton
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Rams win! We are gonna bring our 20 year old sixth graders with us��

Nice to see some of the AMs admitting to wrongdoing. Must have been some interesting parent / coaches meetings that took place.

Tigers defeat the AMs. AMs better play up some of those hold back Brett Farve micro touch tough blade 6th graders.
Clint Westwood Wrote:Nice to see some of the AMs admitting to wrongdoing. Must have been some interesting parent / coaches meetings that took place.

Tigers defeat the AMs. AMs better play up some of those hold back Brett Farve micro touch tough blade 6th graders.

Missed Clint Westwood for sure ! Glad to see you back TongueirateSho
Ramcat77 Wrote:I was rather impressed with Paintsville's concession stand. I had a sandwich down there last season. Seems like it was something smoked, maybe pork or bologna? Who knows. It was tasty.

It was smoked Ram! Odds are they'll be some more this trip as well! :flame:
Clint Westwood Wrote:Nice to see some of the AMs admitting to wrongdoing. Must have been some interesting parent / coaches meetings that took place.

No wrong doing. Kids get held back all the time. Wasn't like we raided the entire state of WV or played a kid from Assland who had graduated the year before.
If you've ever been in a custody battle over a hunting dog......you might be from Paintsville.
plantmanky Wrote:Interesting so they played them anyways.

Uuhhhh.....I don't get it
Tigers couldn't tear a picture of the Rams in half!
Is there a football game in Paintsville Friday?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Uuhhhh.....I don't get it

Plantman is the foremost expert on middle school football in KY, hands down and that’s non debatable :worthy:
What's he getting at?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:What's he getting at?

He will be on soon I bet Ram, he does most of the middle school posts I think he’s very close to the all state teams and the handling of the KYMSFA all star teams that get picked each year. He’s pretty good man
Seems like since 2014 the Home team in this battle has the advantage to win this game. This year the game is in Paintsville so I will go with Paintsville in a tight game away.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Uuhhhh.....I don't get it

Holdbacks are not allowed to play in their holdback year, but Raceland played them anyways.
They didn't play Jr high they played Junior football league. The JFL is not school affiliated.
david5164 Wrote:Seems like since 2014 the Home team in this battle has the advantage to win this game. This year the game is in Paintsville so I will go with Paintsville in a tight game away.

Paintsville beat Raceland at Raceland way back in 2016.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:They didn't play Jr high they played Junior football league. The JFL is not school affiliated.

Actually the JFL team is considered school affiliated by the regulations. Raceland was told that at the begining of the year.
that's like saying little league baseball is school affiliated. by what regulations? you have a copy of that?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:that's like saying little league baseball is school affiliated. by what regulations? you have a copy of that?

Section 4. To remain eligible to maintain the designation as the agent to manage interscholastic athletics at the middle school level, the KHSAA shall implement the following requirements for all participants in middle school interscholastic athletics, distribute these requirements to all middle schools, and publish via the KHSAA Web site:
(1) Require that these provisions apply to all middle school interscholastic athletics. The following indicates that a team is representative of a school and classified as middle school athletics:
(a) The contest, event, or tournament is sponsored by a school or combined group of schools;
(b) Competitors wear a school issued uniform;
© The contest, event, or tournament is sponsored by an outside entity as a school entry event, which is advertised or promoted as a school event, whether or not an entry fee is required;
(d) A school entity pays an entry fee, for the student or team, including payment by booster organizations;
(e) A school representative accompanies the student-athlete or transports the student-athlete to the contest, event, or tournament;
(f) A designated or hired member of a school coaching staff, whether paid or unpaid, is present and offering instruction, advice, evaluation, or refinement of skills or exercising other duties defined as coaching within the sport rules;
(g) Transportation to or from the contest, event, or tournament utilizes school provided or approved transportation;
(h) Competitors in the contest, event, or tournament wear apparel identifying them by the name of the school, including the formal name, informal name, or team nickname;
(i) Competitors in the contest, event, or tournament are provided promotional or other resources by the school including school media recognition, signage, and items clearly indicative of school representation;
(j) Competition in a contest, event, or tournament has, in any form, jurisdiction of the local school board or school based decision making body, including financial or other approval control; or
(k) Competition in a contest, event, or tournament is covered by any school or school system provided or procured insurance policy;
bac2369 Wrote:Is there a football game in Paintsville Friday?

Well I mean Raceland is coming to Paintsville tomorrow night. Not sure about it being much of a game! :zzz:
plantmanky Wrote:Holdbacks are not allowed to play in their holdback year, but Raceland played them anyways.

Has KHSAA band this game from being played due to a violation? Just not understanding its relevance?
plantmanky Wrote:Section 4. To remain eligible to maintain the designation as the agent to manage interscholastic athletics at the middle school level, the KHSAA shall implement the following requirements for all participants in middle school interscholastic athletics, distribute these requirements to all middle schools, and publish via the KHSAA Web site:
(1) Require that these provisions apply to all middle school interscholastic athletics. The following indicates that a team is representative of a school and classified as middle school athletics:
(a) The contest, event, or tournament is sponsored by a school or combined group of schools;
(b) Competitors wear a school issued uniform;
© The contest, event, or tournament is sponsored by an outside entity as a school entry event, which is advertised or promoted as a school event, whether or not an entry fee is required;
(d) A school entity pays an entry fee, for the student or team, including payment by booster organizations;
(e) A school representative accompanies the student-athlete or transports the student-athlete to the contest, event, or tournament;
(f) A designated or hired member of a school coaching staff, whether paid or unpaid, is present and offering instruction, advice, evaluation, or refinement of skills or exercising other duties defined as coaching within the sport rules;
(g) Transportation to or from the contest, event, or tournament utilizes school provided or approved transportation;
(h) Competitors in the contest, event, or tournament wear apparel identifying them by the name of the school, including the formal name, informal name, or team nickname;
(i) Competitors in the contest, event, or tournament are provided promotional or other resources by the school including school media recognition, signage, and items clearly indicative of school representation;
(j) Competition in a contest, event, or tournament has, in any form, jurisdiction of the local school board or school based decision making body, including financial or other approval control; or
(k) Competition in a contest, event, or tournament is covered by any school or school system provided or procured insurance policy;

Looks like that covers middle school football. Not little league football.
Do the people from Raceland that come to the game automatically get a rise in status just by having spent some time in Paintsville?
Rams are gonna kick the Tigers so hard they will be wearing their A$$ for a hat!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Rams are gonna kick the Tigers so hard they will be wearing their A$$ for a hat!

Tigers don’t wear hats :devilflam
It'll be a long ride home back to disgRaceland after the Hams see the boys in blue win the district again. By the way, doesn't one of y'alls wives owe me a date. I bought her a nice low cut tank top to go with the blue yoga pants.
Are they running a live video stream from Paintsville Friday night?
Redneck Wrote:It'll be a long ride home back to disgRaceland after the Hams see the boys in blue win the district again. By the way, doesn't one of y'alls wives owe me a date. I bought her a nice low cut tank top to go with the blue yoga pants.

I'm wanting to say that bet was with Nut and it pertained to a pretty blonde!
Do you know why the men in Raceland ain't circumcised?..................so they have a place to put their skoal while they eat!😝😝😜