Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
52.38%
Raceland
47.62%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville (10/20)
I believe this one of the top 5 games in the state this week. I like Paintsville by a TD.
Patriot1 Wrote:It worked out good for Paintsville this year playing all the good 1a schools at home,Williamsburg,Raceland,Hazard and Pikeville. Wonder how it plays out next year?

Uh we play them at their field! Probably play out allot like last regular season did when we played them at their field minus Hazard. Didn't have them last season until state semi!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:We are bringing our plastic goat tunnel with us!

Unless it possesses some sort of special powers not sure it'll help much!
Are the 3 new ones eligible this week ?
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Are the 3 new ones eligible this week ?
Wrench throwing?
If you've ever went to a family reunion to meet women......Yooouu might be in Paintsville!
What's the difference between Paintsville and a bucket of $hit? ANSWER: THE BUCKET!
NOW THATS FUNNY I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!!!
How Healthy is both teams?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Birds fly upside down in Paintsville cuz there ain't nothin worth $h@&$ing on!

:hilarious:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:If You've ever been mowing grass and found a car........Ya might be in Paintsville.

Have you guys harvested the corn on the field from the twenty yard lines back yet ? :flame:
Awesome concession stand in Raceland though, tough to beat that place TongueirateSho
Somebody told me Ram-A-Devil liked sh$t sandwiches. But I took up for him, I told them he didn't like bread.TongueirateSho
TigerBlues Wrote:Have you guys harvested the corn on the field from the twenty yard lines back yet ? :flame:

We plowed that under back his summer.
Tigers are the better team but they better not sell the Rams short.
We got Bermuda on the rock garden ring of death now. The Tigers will see it when we play the regional finals in Ram Land
jetpilot Wrote:Somebody told me Ram-A-Devil liked sh$t sandwiches. But I took up for him, I told them he didn't like bread.TongueirateSho

There's no need to get nasty!😡
TigerBlues Wrote:Awesome concession stand in Raceland though, tough to beat that place TongueirateSho

At least their football program is known for something!! Hotdogs!
64SUR Wrote::pondering: I will be thinking about this one all week

Thinking is over after 3 days much closer than I thought :partyhard

Paintsville 20
Raceland 14
64SUR, thinking never was your strong suit.
If you think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk....you might be from Paintsville!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Rams win! We are gonna bring our 20 year old sixth graders with us😂

Interesting post, did you guys end up holding back those 11 6th graders this year.
I think it was 9. They are all 6th grade age though. Bunch of kids that started school early.
This is going to be a fun game to watch but I’m going with the home team in this one Paintsville wins by 7
How many boys paintsville got on roster this year.
I need directions to Paintsville stadium , I asked Ram A devil all he would tell me was south till you smell it then east till you step in it
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I think it was 9. They are all 6th grade age though. Bunch of kids that started school early.

Interesting so they played them anyways.
since the coaches cousin is head referee, and the clock keeper is the principal, and the the back judge is related to the quarterback. ill say paintsville will win.
you can not take a team to paintsville and expect it to be fair. seen it too many times.

tigers 38
ams 28
scrappy coco Wrote:since the coaches cousin is head referee, and the clock keeper is the principal, and the the back judge is related to the quarterback. ill say paintsville will win.
you can not take a team to paintsville and expect it to be fair. seen it too many times.

tigers 38
ams 28

who let you out of your kennel
scrappy coco Wrote:since the coaches cousin is head referee, and the clock keeper is the principal, and the the back judge is related to the quarterback. ill say paintsville will win.

tigers 38
ams 28

Kennel up scrappy! Lay down now.
Rams AWAY games! The locals excuse to get the HE@@ out of Raceland, even if it is just for the night!!