Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 47 Perry Central 12
blueandgreen Wrote:North has a real chance on making it to the Region title game, maybe even winning it!!

I agree. We have been watching these Seniors play since they were in the 6th grade. This team you can see from week to week this season getting better and better. I really believe they will make a good run at it if things continue on like they have been going for them. If you have not followed them pretty close for awhile you do not know how good they are player for player on this team. They may surprise some people before it's over for sure. :Thumbs:
Late getting in on this one.

Woolum's ejection is a killer. Hopefully it gets overturned but he's been ejected before and I think that will hurt his chances.

But this is vintage Perry Central, folks. I honestly can't comment on the game because I was working the Hazard/Paintsville game.

Were they just not able to move the football?
North is playing the best in the district. They still could get SW in semis of region
blueandgreen Wrote:North has a real chance on making it to the Region title game, maybe even winning it!!

Whitley County also has a real chance :biggrin:
hoghead Wrote:Outside of Corbin who Whitley play??? And if they play friday Corbin probably beat them 4 TDS, The whole district is weak.North may win the first game outside of that the rest will probably lose in the first round.

They played enough good teams to prepare them to beat your undefeated team. They played Rockcastle County whom would beat your team by 4 Touchdowns :biglmao:
Whitley should have lost to Perry but they did not but still Rockcastle not no way beat Perry 4TDs. No one on whitley schedule outside of corbin should beat Perry by 4TDs
hoghead Wrote:Whitley should have lost to Perry but they did not but still Rockcastle not no way beat Perry 4TDs. No one on whitley schedule outside of corbin should beat Perry by 4TDs

Whitley County should have blown them out. They are by far better than The mediocre Commodores.