Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 47 Perry Central 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

This secures a 3 way tie for first in the district as long as HC wins over Perry and Whitley wins over Letcher next week.

Looks like district will come down to non district games.
Congrats to Jags
I made a couple comments on here I think Geauxtigers75 may have taken offense to. I actually went back to delete them. As I was doing so someone closed the thread, so I could only delete one. While I don't know him personally, Geauxtigers75 is one of the good guys on here. Geauxtigers75, I am sorry, buddy.
Hopefully nobody takes a sports message board seriously Confusednicker:
No, Geauxtiger75 didn't private message me or anything. He is a good guy. I mean look at his avatar. That says a lot. 99% of the stuff I post is done so jokingly. It is not meant to make people mad most of the time. I dish it out and love when they come back at me. Belfry fans are great at that, and I love it and think they are a lot of fun. I have never gotten mad at them even when they want me to look them up. Back to the game, congrats North Laurel.
Congratulations North Laurel Confusedinglepar
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hopefully nobody takes a sports message board seriously Confusednicker:

Nope, if I did, I would've went crazy back in during the 2010 season or so.

It's cool Westy, it's all in good fun my man.
Did McCorter play in this game? QB North.
Perry made progress this year 6-2. next week at Harlan County will be tough without Woolum. Still this team I believe will finish 7-3. Great improvement from 2-8 the last 2 season. They may not have play a killer schedule but did take a step forward to making the playoffs and having a winning season. The next step is building up the Middle School Program and Gradeschool Program and keeping your kids at Perry and not losing them to other schools. The season not over yet a lot can happen. You can harp on Perry all you want say there living a lie and so on but they had Whitley beat and was just flat against NL. this team Perry as a 4 seed will give Southwestern a better game than you think or Pulaski. wait and see.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Did McCorter play in this game? QB North.

Yes, Mcwhorter, played he had 2 TD's ran the offense very well last night. Rodriguez had 2 TD's, Sizemore had 2 TD's. The defense for NL was outstanding. Those NL lines both ways were the best I have seen them this season. They are getting things figured out at just the right time. It was a hard hitting game last night. :Thumbs:
hoghead Wrote:Perry made progress this year 6-2. next week at Harlan County will be tough without Woolum. Still this team I believe will finish 7-3. Great improvement from 2-8 the last 2 season. They may not have play a killer schedule but did take a step forward to making the playoffs and having a winning season. The next step is building up the Middle School Program and Gradeschool Program and keeping your kids at Perry and not losing them to other schools. The season not over yet a lot can happen. You can harp on Perry all you want say there living a lie and so on but they had Whitley beat and was just flat against NL. this team Perry as a 4 seed will give Southwestern a better game than you think or Pulaski. wait and see.
I have a feeling that Woolum will be playing next week. The one official repeatedly cursed players from both teams. Both coaches heard this. He cursed Woolum and when Woolum responded the guy told him to get off his f___ing field. That was horrible.
Paparazzi Wrote:I have a feeling that Woolum will be playing next week. The one official repeatedly cursed players from both teams. Both coaches heard this. He cursed Woolum and when Woolum responded the guy told him to get off his f___ing field. That was horrible.

We were standing down on the fence last night really close to that interaction and we all said that was not handled well at all, we are NL fans. We did not like that he touched the boy appeared to push him. You have to wonder sometimes who is the adult & has control of these situations. The gang I travel with hopes the kid gets to play next week! :truestory:
^That's terrible!!
Tight End Wrote:We were standing down on the fence last night really close to that interaction and we all said that was not handled well at all, we are NL fans. We did not like that he touched the boy appeared to push him. You have to wonder sometimes who is the adult & has control of these situations. The gang I travel with hopes the kid gets to play next week! :truestory:

If true and perry can prove it, turn the dumb$%/ in to the khsaa so he can never officiate again
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If true and perry can prove it, turn the dumb$%/ in to the khsaa so he can never officiate again

Like I pointed out we are NOT PCC fans, we were on the NL side standing along the fence. We could not hear what was being said we could just see what was happening. The kid was out there on the field a long time, you could tell he was pleading his case with the official. It appeared to us that the situation went from bad to worse 'overdrive' in the blink of an eye. I hope there is some film right on the situation that will help PCC present their case about what really took place. I have talked with no one yet that even knows exactly what it was initially over??! We sure did not see anything that he physically did that would have caused him to be kicked out of the remainder of that game and the next one. He could have said something to the official we could not hear is all we can come up with.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hopefully nobody takes a sports message board seriously Confusednicker:

The ones that do could give me some real trouble :biglmao:
hoghead Wrote:Perry made progress this year 6-2. next week at Harlan County will be tough without Woolum. Still this team I believe will finish 7-3. Great improvement from 2-8 the last 2 season. They may not have play a killer schedule but did take a step forward to making the playoffs and having a winning season. The next step is building up the Middle School Program and Gradeschool Program and keeping your kids at Perry and not losing them to other schools. The season not over yet a lot can happen. You can harp on Perry all you want say there living a lie and so on but they had Whitley beat and was just flat against NL. this team Perry as a 4 seed will give Southwestern a better game than you think or Pulaski. wait and see.

All the cupcakes scheduled early made you think they were better than they really are.
Perry already got the basketballs out.
Singing 12 days of basketball.

12 players playing.
11 balls a bouncing
10 transfers transferring
Etc. Etc.
^^
Confusednicker:

pjdoug Wrote:The ones that do could give me some real trouble :biglmao:
Don't worry pj. Nobody takes you seriously!!

Wink
pjdoug Wrote:All the cupcakes scheduled early made you think they were better than they really are.

You make it sound like Perry was some established power school. Perry played a good schedule for what they are. Do you think Perry should be playing a bunch of Belfry and Wayne Co teams
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Perry already got the basketballs out.
Singing 12 days of basketball.

12 players playing.
11 balls a bouncing
10 transfers transferring
Etc. Etc.

Confusednicker:
diceman Wrote:You make it sound like Perry was some established power school. Perry played a good schedule for what they are. Do you think Perry should be playing a bunch of Belfry and Wayne Co teams

They played a bunch of cupcakes. yes they "should" be playing those teams and beating them as should several other 5A teams if we are going on "shoulds" .
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Confusednicker:

Don't worry pj. Nobody takes you seriously!!

Wink

that's sad.
I would agree on the Whitley part if Whitley would have scored on a last ditch effort. But that wasn't the case.
Tight End Wrote:Like I pointed out we are NOT PCC fans, we were on the NL side standing along the fence. We could not hear what was being said we could just see what was happening. The kid was out there on the field a long time, you could tell he was pleading his case with the official. It appeared to us that the situation went from bad to worse 'overdrive' in the blink of an eye. I hope there is some film right on the situation that will help PCC present their case about what really took place. I have talked with no one yet that even knows exactly what it was initially over??! We sure did not see anything that he physically did that would have caused him to be kicked out of the remainder of that game and the next one. He could have said something to the official we could not hear is all we can come up with.

I can tell you for fact that the official cursed the kid and he asked him why he was cursing kids for no reason. Then he told him to get off his f----ing field. The kid was not mad at the official in any way and just asked him why he was doing that. This kid is a wonderful young man and respects everyone.
Paparazzi Wrote:I can tell you for fact that the official cursed the kid and he asked him why he was cursing kids for no reason. Then he told him to get off his f----ing field. The kid was not mad at the official in any way and just asked him why he was doing that. This kid is a wonderful young man and respects everyone.

He should never be allowed to officiate another game if he did that.
That's exactly how it happened. The player was called a cuss word. The ref might of been talking to the other refs but the player was standing right beside him with the ball. The player then told the ref two players later that he doesn't need to be cussing kids. Ref then told him he was done for the night and then threw him out. That was the players first unsportsmanlike flag of the the night and he automatically threw him out. Ref definitely instigated the incident and the player is the one that is being punished.
Has anyone filed an official complaint?
Outside of Corbin who Whitley play??? And if they play friday Corbin probably beat them 4 TDS, The whole district is weak.North may win the first game outside of that the rest will probably lose in the first round.
North has a real chance on making it to the Region title game, maybe even winning it!!
Pages: 1 2