Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Belfry 10/13
0ff The Chain Wrote:I remember that game well, probably one of the best games I have watched. Really thought we had them when we came back and took the lead late in the 4th but just didn't get it done. Was very deflating to get that many turnovers and not win but it goes to show how hard it is to take Belfry out. We have gave Belfry a couple of good games in regular season only to come back a few weeks later in the playoffs and got smashed. Kind of makes one wonder if Haywood just plays it close to the vest in regular season then turns them loose in playoffs.

Well Off The Chain it’s been three years since you complain about #15 Varney dancing on the sidelines he’s a senior now he’s #3 for the two years and he still dances on the sidelines having fun and loving the game if you watch him you’ll probably see him doing it Friday night I hope it don’t bother you as bad as it did three years ago he needs 5 more interceptions to break the record at Belfry see if you can get them to throw a few towards him like they did then lol
Kid is a good athlete and I hope he gets his record but I doubt it will be against LC.We rarely,if ever, throw the ball. I remember that situation also and my point then was they flagged Dalton with a personal foul for pounding his chest after he made a tough catch over the middle but they had no issue with Belfry dancing a lil jig on the field before every play for basically the whole game. The score was bad enough, don't you think standing a few feet from your opponents sideline and taunting them throughout most of the game was a bit much? If it was the other way around you certainly would have a problem with it. Kids are kids though, so if that's what motivates him and the ref's allow him to do so then so be it. I will be just fine with both teams coming out injury free and ready to continue the season.
0ff The Chain Wrote:Kid is a good athlete and I hope he gets his record but I doubt it will be against LC.We rarely,if ever, throw the ball. I remember that situation also and my point then was they flagged Dalton with a personal foul for pounding his chest after he made a tough catch over the middle but they had no issue with Belfry dancing a lil jig on the field before every play for basically the whole game. The score was bad enough, don't you think standing a few feet from your opponents sideline and taunting them throughout most of the game was a bit much? If it was the other way around you certainly would have a problem with it. Kids are kids though, so if that's what motivates him and the ref's allow him to do so then so be it. I will be just fine with both teams coming out injury free and ready to continue the season.

My point you can ask everybody if we come out of a huddle or just when they play music he does he’s dance it’s just the way he plays he has fun everywhere I go people talk about there dancing football player he has fun playing this game he means no disrespect from it. JC plays music in between plays I got a video of us coming out of a timeout he danced all the way over to his side
Was just hard to watch at the time. Bad loss in a big game. I have no ill feelings toward the kid at all it was just watching that after seeing our players get flagged for much ,much less. I just want to see this game getting back to being competitive and being a rivalry again someday.
0ff The Chain Wrote:Was just hard to watch at the time. Bad loss in a big game. I have no ill feelings toward the kid at all it was just watching that after seeing our players get flagged for much ,much less. I just want to see this game getting back to being competitive and being a rivalry again someday.

Now is the time to be building toward it.

Belfry's 8th grade team was very good, but not dominant last season. This year they are even more vulnerable.

Belfry has two more very good seasons ahead but in three years I think you start to see the talent pool ease back just a little. With that said, two current Freshmen are going to be special talents in Mounts and Dixon.
0ff The Chain Wrote:Nah that dude is just a troll that has been banned once already and keeps making names.

Wanna bet?
LC-49
Belfry-6
:flame:
But pike central will beat belfry worse
Lmao! This guys delusional or just likes getting under Belfry fans skin
hahaha Belfry by 28
EastKyPride Wrote:hahaha Belfry by 28

What about the other 3 quarters
I was trying to be nice lol
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Now is the time to be building toward it.

Belfry's 8th grade team was very good, but not dominant last season. This year they are even more vulnerable.

Belfry has two more very good seasons ahead but in three years I think you start to see the talent pool ease back just a little. With that said, two current Freshmen are going to be special talents in Mounts and Dixon.

Kinda of true, kind not.

7th grade is full of big, strong kids. Athletes are young and skinny. 8th grade will have a player or 3 come out of it.

Younger grades(3-6).......you’re going to be pleasantly surprised at what is coming.
Belfry 55
Lawrence 7
The 7th grade needs a lot of work but has improved a lot from the start of the season. I think Belfry has 4 maybe 5 in the 8th grade class that will end up giving Belfry plenty of quality minutes if they all stay.
LC keeps it close during warmups. After the Kickoff all the Zombies in Fallsburg won't help them keep it that way. 56-7
NEXT Wrote:Kinda of true, kind not.

7th grade is full of big, strong kids. Athletes are young and skinny. 8th grade will have a player or 3 come out of it.

Younger grades(3-6).......you’re going to be pleasantly surprised at what is coming.

We will always do what all good programs do reload as usual if it be next year or 6 or 7 years from now
The Rash twins and Windle have been great on both sides of the ball all season. Hensley and Thornsbury are big guys with the potential to be really good. There are always 2-3 guys that will come from out of no where and be good players. The weight room and proper tutelage is all they need
Belfry has got a 7th grade team that’s bigger than last years lineman that graduated.. So believe what you want that team going be special Mark it down.. Copley, Blackwell, Hensley,Spears, Hatfield,Varney . This team will run through Ky Next season, and put another banner on the bleachers..
BigBlack99 Wrote:Noah looked stupid when he was building the ark but he knew god told him the truth. God showed me that Lawrence is back on the tracks. Yall can sit up in your fancy lazy boys up pond creek and laugh at me but when the dawgs march up there and show you the truth of lord and savior Wesley booth yall will be the ones looking stupid!!!!!!!
#shockthenation
#getsome
#BoothsTroops

David Koresh has spoken.
LC is on the small side I thought they would be bigger