Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Belfry 10/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Dawgs visit the CAM with a possible number one seed in the district on the line. Who ya got and why?
Belfry 64
Lawrence County 06
TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Strange things can happen but I haven't seen anything thus far this season that would lead me to think our defense can get enough stops against Belfry to stay competitive in this game. I like our running game but we would have to pretty much score every time we have the ball and that is highly,highly unlikely. I won't pick against my Dawgs but I just don't see anyone in 3A competing with the Pirates.
I think Lawrence Co. is number #2 team in the district but it will be a tall task for them to come to the Cam
I like the Pirates 56-7.
Belfry by 24
I watchedthe game two years ago when Belfry fumbled 7 times I believe but not this year Belfry might put on running clock on Lawrence County go Pirates
Always pulling for my Dawgs, but belfry should put a running clock on. The LC defense just isn't good.
Patriot1 Wrote:I watchedthe game two years ago when Belfry fumbled 7 times I believe but not this year Belfry might put on running clock on Lawrence County go Pirates

I remember that game well, probably one of the best games I have watched. Really thought we had them when we came back and took the lead late in the 4th but just didn't get it done. Was very deflating to get that many turnovers and not win but it goes to show how hard it is to take Belfry out. We have gave Belfry a couple of good games in regular season only to come back a few weeks later in the playoffs and got smashed. Kind of makes one wonder if Haywood just plays it close to the vest in regular season then turns them loose in playoffs.
Belfry clinches the #1 seed Friday

Pirates -55
Dawgs -7
Belfry by score of 56-14
49-21 Belfry.
Lol Lawrence Co. won’t score 21 on us unless Coach Haywood calls the dogs off early
If the whole game was the Bulldogs offense against the Belfry defense this would be a close game,The blowout will come from our defense against Belfry's offense. Our offense is lightyears ahead of our defense and has been for several years now and everyone will see it in this game. I believe coach short will address the definsive problems at the end of the season. Someone needs to be brought in who understands defense and can coach it and get it stronger. With 5 or 6 seasons in a row playing bad defense and the defense always glaringly the weak point what more needs to be seen to make a change?
Do-double-gg Wrote:If the whole game was the Bulldogs offense against the Belfry defense this would be a close game,The blowout will come from our defense against Belfry's offense.
I would still take Belfry 21-0.
Belfry will score more than 21.
E's Army Wrote:Belfry will score more than 21.
Sure, but if the whole game was Lawrence offense vs. Belfry defense...
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Sure, but if the whole game was Lawrence offense vs. Belfry defense...

Listen I watched the game last night on EKB Pike Central and Lawrence Co. I’m just being honest offense or defense is not close to us yet how ever you want to play it you will see Friday night our defense is pretty darn good our offense is the best I’ve seen us have Lawrence ran the ball good against PCC but there getting ahold of a different animal on which ever side of the ball you would like them to play but I hope Lawrence continues to get better and there are it makes football around here much better and I love Mountain football
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I think Lawrence Co. is number #2 team in the district but it will be a tall task for them to come to the Cam

You don't know what you're talking about LC is just waiting to unleash the red giant Friday night. Dont be surprised when you see the dawgs shut em out and put a running clock on. Wesley Booth and Dougie vanhoose have the dogs primed and ready to bite. My only advice for belfry is when the trains comin get the F**K of the tracks #BOOTHSTROOPS
BigBlack99 Wrote:You don't know what you're talking about LC is just waiting to unleash the red giant Friday night. Dont be surprised when you see the dawgs shut em out and put a running clock on. Wesley Booth and Dougie vanhoose have the dogs primed and ready to bite. My only advice for belfry is when the trains comin get the F**K of the tracks #BOOTHSTROOPS

Ok then I’ll tell my son and his buddies that they better get off the tracks lol
BigBlack99 Wrote:You don't know what you're talking about LC is just waiting to unleash the red giant Friday night. Dont be surprised when you see the dawgs shut em out and put a running clock on. Wesley Booth and Dougie vanhoose have the dogs primed and ready to bite. My only advice for belfry is when the trains comin get the F**K of the tracks #BOOTHSTROOPS

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Ok then I’ll tell my son and his buddies that they better get off the tracks lol

Wise choice boy:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Hahahahahaha! Funniest (and dumbest) post of the year.
^ Confusednicker:
Noah looked stupid when he was building the ark but he knew god told him the truth. God showed me that Lawrence is back on the tracks. Yall can sit up in your fancy lazy boys up pond creek and laugh at me but when the dawgs march up there and show you the truth of lord and savior Wesley booth yall will be the ones looking stupid!!!!!!!
#shockthenation
#getsome
#BoothsTroops
Oh my back..... Belfry by whatever they want.
Trust me I’ve watched LC play and they want no part of this Belfry team right now! Belfry by a score of 42-6. You’ll be back in Louisa before the street lights kick on! You boys will have enough time to even dress up in your little costumes and work the Fallsburg haunted house before the line gets crowded Friday night
BigBlack99 Wrote:Noah looked stupid when he was building the ark but he knew god told him the truth. God showed me that Lawrence is back on the tracks. Yall can sit up in your fancy lazy boys up pond creek and laugh at me but when the dawgs march up there and show you the truth of lord and savior Wesley booth yall will be the ones looking stupid!!!!!!!
#shockthenation
#getsome
#BoothsTroops

Has 'Zach Morris Is God' changed his screen name??
Nah that dude is just a troll that has been banned once already and keeps making names.
Belfry
Pages: 1 2