Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps @ Pikeville 10/13
Pikeville 28
Phelps 7

Pikeville scores two tds in 4th to pull away
All "minners" swim this way!!!Confusednicker::letsparty
Phelps by 30 and they will win 1A this year
jetpilot Wrote:I think Phelps matches up better with Paintsville than Pikeville!:flame:

Pikeville 50
Phelps 8

I would agree with that statement as well! Especially this year! Confusednicker:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I would agree with that statement as well! Especially this year! Confusednicker:

Too bad they don't play!Confusednicker:

See if you can guess what this is Bird!
:1::1::1::1:

:biggrin:
^you crack me up!!
jetpilot Wrote:Too bad they don't play!Confusednicker:

See if you can guess what this is Bird!
:1::1::1::1:

:biggrin:

What is it Jet? Haven't actually seen one in person!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:What is it Jet? Haven't actually seen one in person!
Just had a birds eye view of one? Lol
Asual42 Wrote:Phelps by 30 and they will win 1A this year
People from Colorado posting on here now?
Nope. Too much snow to transmit in Colorado!!
Wink
Just for giggles, records of opponents for each school. I know these aren’t really indicative of a ton, but more data for those out there.

Pikeville opponent record: 24-17 (6 games) Pikeville record 2-4
Phelps opponent record: 19-21 (6 games) Phelps record 3-3

Common opponent: Hazard. Pikeville lost to Hazard 38-26 and Phelps lost 37-8.

And because I know some will ask:

Paintsville opponents: 21-27 (7 games) Paintsville record 6-1
Hazard opponents: 17-25 (6 games) Hazard record 5-1
PHSForever Wrote:Just for giggles, records of opponents for each school. I know these aren’t really indicative of a ton, but more data for those out there.

Pikeville opponent record: 24-17 (6 games) Pikeville record 2-4
Phelps opponent record: 19-21 (6 games) Phelps record 3-3

Common opponent: Hazard. Pikeville lost to Hazard 38-26 and Phelps lost 37-8.

And because I know some will ask:

Paintsville opponents: 21-27 (7 games) Paintsville record 6-1
Hazard opponents: 17-25 (6 games) Hazard record 5-1

I just did those calculations the other day but didn't post them for the hazard game.

Phelps is improved but not enough to beat Pikeville.
Panthers 1 day away from being in a slobber knocker!!! :redboxer:
Pikeville by as many as they want.
35-14 PHS....you guess...
The fact that schedule toughness is being brought up in this thread is a win for Phelps in my opinion. In prior years, a thread wouldn't even have been started for this game. Good for Phelps!

But this one won't be close in my opinion, Pikeville has only looked like they're struggling because their schedule is incredibly tough and they have two seniors on the entire roster. This team is going to be scary the next two seasons!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Pikeville with tradition will win
Bet Phelps rents out the Landmark for their Victory Bash after tomorrow nights Win!! :Cheerlead
Spud6 Wrote:The fact that schedule toughness is being brought up in this thread is a win for Phelps in my opinion. In prior years, a thread wouldn't even have been started for this game. Good for Phelps!

But this one won't be close in my opinion, Pikeville has only looked like they're struggling because their schedule is incredibly tough and they have two seniors on the entire roster. This team is going to be scary the next two seasons!

Agree Spud6. This season the Panthers have taken it on the chin in one of the toughest, if not the toughest schedule in class single A. But the experience they've gained is going to pay big dividends the next two seasons. Gonna be fun to watch.
Good luck to both teams
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Bet Phelps rents out the Landmark for their Victory Bash after tomorrow nights Win!! :Cheerlead

Ha H a ! Bird, if that were to happen (It won't however) the overflow crowd would head right on down to the Texas Roadhouse. :biglmao:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Ha H a ! Bird, if that were to happen (It won't however) the overflow crowd would head right on down to the Texas Roadhouse. :biglmao:

Will you and jetpilot pick up the bar tab if they do?
Big Five-0- Wrote:Ha H a ! Bird, if that were to happen (It won't however) the overflow crowd would head right on down to the Texas Roadhouse. :biglmao:

Snow Wrote:Pikeville with tradition will win

Don't forget about the home-cookin from the ref's!
Big Don Wrote:Will you and jetpilot pick up the bar tab if they do?

Well, I don't know Don. Maybe with a GI Bill loan from you, we might consider it.:biggrin:
Big Don Wrote:Don't forget about the home-cookin from the ref's!

There ya go Don ! That would make a great excuse. Confusednicker:

You're never going to get free beer from Pikeville fans making ignorant statements like this Big Don!:dontthink
jetpilot Wrote:You're never going to get free beer from Pikeville fans making ignorant statements like this Big Don!:dontthink

:Clap:
Oh the old “home cooking from the refs” excuse. We’ve never heard that one before...
Game day go Pikeville don’t overlook these hornets play your game and you will be fine

Lol! Good luck tonight guys!! Keep everyone healthy and grab another W!