Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps @ Pikeville 10/13
Who ya got?
Pikeville by 30
Pikeville 35-14
Pikeville 42 - 14
Phelps is much better this year but Pikeville is still Pikeville. Panthers by 20.
The panthers better not overlook the hornets Pikeville 35 Phelps 14
I believe the Hornets will give the Panthers a better game than most think.
Pikeville By the score of 46-6
PHELPS!!!!!!!

This game is the State Championship for Phelps. If the Hornets win, there won't be a goal post left standing in Pike County.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:PHELPS!!!!!!!

This game is the State Championship for Phelps. If the Hornets win, there won't be a goal post left standing in Pike County.

Trolling I hope.:biggrin: Won't be close.

Even with Pikeville being down this year and Phelps being up I don't think it will be quite enough to upset the Panthers! As long a Pikeville keeps penalties in check they should be a few TD's ahead toward the end!
48-14 Pikeville.
With the few changes Pikeville has made I’m going to say 52-14 will be the best the Hornets can do sometimes your the bug sometimes your the windshield

jetpilot Wrote:Trolling I hope.:biggrin: Won't be close.

Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Even with Pikeville being down this year and Phelps being up I don't think it will be quite enough to upset the Panthers! As long a Pikeville keeps penalties in check they should be a few TD's ahead toward the end!

Not trolling at all. Go back and look at my posts about Phelps all season.

If Phelps were to beat Pikeville, I'm serious when I say this, but that would be bigger for them than some schools winning a state championship.

Phelps beating Pikeville would mean more for their school, their team and their community than a team like Bowling Green or Trinity winning the state championship. Like Kentucky when the broke the Tennessee streak or when Navy beat Notre Dame a few years back.

Phelps has been the team that most schools circle as a win before the season starts. One win over Pikeville can erase all those bad seasons.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Not trolling at all. Go back and look at my posts about Phelps all season.

If Phelps were to beat Pikeville, I'm serious when I say this, but that would be bigger for them than some schools winning a state championship.

Phelps beating Pikeville would mean more for their school, their team and their community than a team like Bowling Green or Trinity winning the state championship. Like Kentucky when the broke the Tennessee streak or when Navy beat Notre Dame a few years back.

Phelps has been the team that most schools circle as a win before the season starts. One win over Pikeville can erase all those bad seasons.

Oh I fully agree Pulp. It would mean a LOT to Phelps! No doubt they will come out with extremely high energy!! It can be done just gonna take an outstanding performance for them and a bad night for the Panthers!
Hornets shock the panther faithful and win by 3! :popcorn:
You guys should do stand-up. The PulpBirdDon show.Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:You guys should do stand-up. The PulpBirdDon show.Confusednicker:

I've just never overlooked a team or been arrogant enough to say that a team didn't have a chance of beating Paintsville. I've had plenty of confidence on MANY Friday Night's and know the odds but I have seen crazier things happen. The odds of Pehlps Beating Pikeville Friday are low and do I think they will? NO. Just saying out of many many years this is their best chance but they would need ALL of the stars to align!
jet goes into hiding after a panther loss. Expect the same here if it happens. :welcome:
^^^You guys bring all your money to the game but make sure you have enough gas to make it back home!:biggrin:
Pikeville big Phelps is improved but a long way from being competitive in district play
Good to see Phelps moving forward but Pikeville is one of a few teams in the state with a chance to make it to Kroger field.
The fact we are having a discussion about the possibility of Phelps pulling an upset tells me that they are on the way up.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The fact we are having a discussion about the possibility of Phelps pulling an upset tells me that they are on the way up.

Pikeville is not Pikeville right now either, not to take anything away from Phelps
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Pikeville is not Pikeville right now either, not to take anything away from Phelps

That's how it's been up until a couple of weeks ago and that's perfectly fine however now they're looking at Kroger field!
Something tells me Pikeville maybe a little better than I thought.....Tough schedule :pondering: for a 1A team

Pikeville 56
Phelps 07
Pikeville is always Pikeville has some good athletes but they still have to work on their defense they over run plays and need to tackle better they don’t lockup like they should and hit some players to high adding 3 or 4 yards to plays and their passs defense is bad I like to see them get in little more man to man on cover and release some line backers on the rush with their personal I think they could play some man
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The fact we are having a discussion about the possibility of Phelps pulling an upset tells me that they are on the way up.

You, Bird and Don "discussing" it lol...no more credible than me discussing Rowan possibly upsetting JC...
jetpilot Wrote:You, Bird and Don "discussing" it lol...no more credible than me discussing Rowan possibly upsetting JC...

Only thing is I never said that I think Phelps will beat Pikeville. Still don't. You would have to agree jet that this would in fact be their best shot in many years though! That's just factual!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Only thing is I never said that I think Phelps will beat Pikeville. Still don't. You would have to agree jet that this would in fact be their best shot in many years though! That's just factual!

I think Phelps matches up better with Paintsville than Pikeville!:flame:

Pikeville 50
Phelps 8