•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County at McCreary Central 09/22
Fly By Night Wrote:I post the truth and the McCreary Central fans cannot stand it.

Therefore, they attack the messenger.

Oh sure...I understand that attacking the messenger for those who have nothing to support their argument is an implication on a person's inability to validate the truth. So to that end, I forgive you for your shortcomings with regards to relentlessly attacking the messenger.

Maybe I should say it another way that you might understand?

ah poor little baby do you want some Cheese with Your whine :biggrin:
Wrangler Wrote:ordinarily I would agree with you 55 has no clue but on this He is Right . your a sore loser so take a Hike your a big whiner . you drove 2 hours from Lexington to Get spanked take it like an adult .post about the Bell and Mcccreary game or Leave or Thread . I believe in this team now Mcreary by two scores

Actually, I do not live in Lexington.

Second, I did not root for Dunbar all night.

Ask the fans that sat with me on the top row at the 40 yard line on the McCreary side (closer to the concession stand). I sat next to number 35's step-father. He is the big fullback. On the other side of me was a father and son. He used to play at McCreary. He was in an orange construction shirt. His daughter is a cheerleader for the high school football team. She is in 7th grade.

They saw me posting to BGR all night long.

64Sur knows that I provided updates and I was not homering for either team.
The truth is that the families of your own players and cheerleaders know that your group did not give Dunbar a fair shake regarding down and distance as well as running of the clock.

Bell County - you have been warned.
Fly By Night Wrote:Actually, I do not live in Lexington.

Ask the fans that sat with me on the top row at the 40 yard line on the McCreary side (closer to the concession stand). I sat next to number 35's step-father. He is the big fullback. On the other side of me was a father and son. He used to play at McCreary. He was in an orange construction shirt. His daughter is a cheerleader for the high school football team. She is in 7th grade.

dude you need To get some kind of life. your travel two hours to watch two Teams you Don't Root for .. hahaha ...get a job dude or become a Raider fan we have some seats left on the Train . good luck to the Bulldogs the team you don't root for :1: sorry you wasted a tank of gas to see a Bulldog smack Down :Sad04:
Fly By Night Wrote:The truth is that the families of your own players and cheerleaders know that your group did not give Dunbar a fair shake regarding down and distance as well as running of the clock.

Bell County - you have been warned.

the only thing they are saying is You need mental Help and we Took Dunbar to the Woodshed :biggrin: mccreary by 14
Wrangler Wrote:dude you need To get some kind of life. your travel two hours to watch two Teams you Don't Root for .. hahaha ...get a job dude or become a Raider fan we have some seats left on the Train . good luck to the Bulldogs the team you don't root for :1: sorry you wasted a tank of gas to see a Bulldog smack Down :Sad04:

Again, you don't understand.

:poker face:
Wrangler Wrote:the only thing they are saying is You need mental Help and we Took Dunbar to the Woodshed :biggrin: mccreary by 14

I was at the game and we all saw McCreary County cheating Dunbar out of downs, distance, and time several times throughout the game.

You can attack the messenger, but that does not take away from the fact that the KHSAA should investigate how bad your football operations are at McCreary Central.
Bell County, you have been warned.
Fly By Night Wrote:Again, you don't understand.

:poker face:

what I understand is your drove two hours to see Your son and team get Beat and Now your making excuses. mccreary by 14 over bell county
Wrangler Wrote:what I understand is your drove two hours to see Your son and team get Beat and Now your making excuses. mccreary by 14 over bell county

Again, I do not live in Lexington and I had no family in the game at all.
Fly By Night Wrote:Actually, I do not live in Lexington.

Fly you did a great job posting updates I couldn't tell if you was a homer or not. :truestory: Only thing that worried me is I maybe kin to some of the chain gang. :Cheerlead
Fly By Night Wrote:Again, I do not live in Lexington and I had no family in the game at all.

:biglmao: just driving two hours to watch A team you Supposedly don't Root for :Thumbs: dude do Something with your Life . Mccreary will will score a lot of points in the second half against Bobbycats
:1:
64SUR Wrote:Fly you did a great job posting updates I couldn't tell if you was a homer or not. :truestory: Only thing that worried me is I maybe kin to some of the chain gang. :Cheerlead
awesome .
Fly By Night Wrote:Bell County, you have been warned.

you gonna Drive two hours this Friday again to see Your new Favorite Team the raiders TongueirateSho
I was at the Dunbar-McCreary Central game and was an completely impartial third party. My only interest was a good game.

McCreary had a lot of self-inflicted wounds with turnovers. If not for that, they would've won in a much more convincing fashion. They only 'squeaked by' because of their own issues. Dunbar was not a good team. At all.
Fly By Night Wrote:I was at the game and we all saw McCreary County cheating Dunbar out of downs, distance, and time several times throughout the game.

You can attack the messenger, but that does not take away from the fact that the KHSAA should investigate how bad your football operations are at McCreary Central.

funny your the first person to ever say this . it is fun watching the agony of defeat consume you Confusednicker:
mccreary will beat Bell co in a tight game
Bell will be to physical for McCreary, to much size and strength. Frazier and Wombles with very good speed on top of that. 48-12 , 42-6 more than likely.
64SUR Wrote:Fly you did a great job posting updates I couldn't tell if you was a homer or not. :truestory: Only thing that worried me is I maybe kin to some of the chain gang. :Cheerlead

The chains were great. Hats off to them.

The down marker needs changed out. In addition, the ref never once turned to verify the correct down. Timekeeper needs to do a better job watching the white cap.
Wrangler Wrote:funny your the first person to ever say this

That is because it is my job to notice things like this and report them to the KHSAA!

:flame:TongueirateSho
WhyLie Wrote:Bell will be to physical for McCreary, to much size and strength. Frazier and Wombles with very good speed on top of that. 48-12 , 42-6 more than likely.

Since you lie I will tell you the truth McCreary has a d1 prospect on the line in Jordan Williams, our QB could play on the next level and our RB. Will. Your cats are in for a surprise McCreary by at Least 2 Tds. . Troxell is gonna have a Field day ! Go Raiders!
Fly By Night Wrote:The chains were great. Hats off to them.

The down marker needs changed out. In addition, the ref never once turned to verify the correct down. Timekeeper needs to do a better job watching the white cap.

what game you going to this week . Probably another game you don't root for either team :yikes:
Wrangler Wrote::biglmao: just driving two hours to watch A team you Supposedly don't Root for :Thumbs: dude do Something with your Life . Mccreary will will score a lot of points in the second half against Bobbycats

not likely.
Fly By Night Wrote:That is because it is my job to notice things like this and report them to the KHSAA!

the crew did a great Job . Your probably some recluse who has no life so you drive two hours to watch aTeam you don't root for :hilarious: Go Raiders :rockon:
pjdoug Wrote:not likely.

And It's not like you will ever post something good :Shaking:
Fly By Night Wrote:The chains were great. Hats off to them.

your wrong on all Counts. . Everyone did a Great job especially the Players Confusedinglepar
Fly By Night Wrote:That is because it is my job to notice things like this and report them to the KHSAA!

be sure to report all the cheating going on across the state.
Wrangler Wrote:what game you going to this week . Probably another game you don't root for either team :yikes:

I will not be attending any games this Friday.

We have to put our family dog down on Saturday so we are going to spend one final night with him.
pjdoug Wrote:be sure to report all the cheating going on across the state.

.....with McCreary at the top of my list...
Once again, to any team that plays at McCreary Central.......you have been warned.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next