• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County at McCreary Central 09/22
thoughts and predictions
Bell county wins 52-24
If McCreary Central has the same refs, chain gang/down marker, and scoreboard operator as the Dunbar game last night, then McCreary Central should win this game.
Bell County 35-14
Bell Co. gets back to its winning ways this week
Fly By Night Wrote:If McCreary Central has the same refs, chain gang/down marker, and scoreboard operator as the Dunbar game last night, then McCreary Central should win this game.

Sour Grapes. Yes Ref Crew was bad but bad both ways. Had they been trying to hose you or cheat as you have insinuated they would have not called the int. out of bounds and score would have been worse. The Guy on Chains with down marker is a retired Army Officer and the most honest person in the world, no way he would cheat you in any form or fashion. So get over it, you got beat by a bunch of Kids who wanted it more. Case Closed.
:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Bell Co. gets back to its winning ways this week

Not so fast, We will see. :dontthink:dontthink
Cellking Wrote:Sour Grapes. Yes Ref Crew was bad but bad both ways. Had they been trying to hose you or cheat as you have insinuated they would have not called the int. out of bounds and score would have been worse. The Guy on Chains with down marker is a retired Army Officer and the most honest person in the world, no way he would cheat you in any form or fashion. So get over it, you got beat by a bunch of Kids who wanted it more. Case Closed.
:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink

First, I am not with Dunbar. I only predicted Dunbar to win, 21-20...so, no sour grapes.

Second, I sat with McCreary Central fans who agreed with me that the sideline ref and the down marker Army Officer never confirmed several times what the correct down should be. Most unprofessional by the ref and the down marker Army Officer. I have done both and you must pay attention throughout the entire game.

Third, please replace the McCreary Central scoreboard operator who clearly failed to follow the whitecap's instructions on numerous occasions in winding the clock. Also, the operator failed to place the correct down on the scoreboard from the booth numerous times.
I think that by personal opinion bell county is about the same team as last year on the exception they are better coached under Dudley Hilton. Easier schedule than last year and about the same scores against same opponents.
McCreary plays a solid game
I'll take McCreary at home
McCreary 28
Bell 26
Heck I'm going to pick McCreary County in this one, :please: I'm not betting so don't message me. Confusederiously:

McCreary County 28
Bell County 27

Remember Bell and McCreary in a few weeks Corbin :popcorn:
Raiders 21-20
Bell 21-20. Should be a great game that can go either way
Fightin' Dudleys - 35
Raiders - 13
Cant believe people think Mccreary will hang with Bell.
This wont even be close.

I think you all are forgetting Perry took this team to 4 OT's and Dunbar is one of the worst programs in the state.

Give me Bell 56-14
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Cant believe people think Mccreary will hang with Bell.
This wont even be close.

I think you all are forgetting Perry took this team to 4 OT's and Dunbar is one of the worst programs in the state.

Give me Bell 56-14
I think we should look at this Perry Central has dominated there other 3 games to be at 4-0 now and looked the part.
Dunbar is a 6A team that has played 3 tough teams southwestern Tates creek and George rogers Clark who would all beat bell county who has played a fairly easy schedule besides Whitley county who handle you all easy. You could say Dunbar are one of the worst programs in 6A but across the state you would be making a bold statement I could name many teams that they would handle state wide.
Plus to beat bell mccreary is going to have to play good and give bell no extra chances I think Dudley and bell are in for a surprise these raiders just keep fighting for four quarters.
Unbeaten55 Wrote:I think we should look at this Perry Central has dominated there other 3 games to be at 4-0 now and looked the part.
Dunbar is a 6A team that has played 3 tough teams southwestern Tates creek and George rogers Clark who would all beat bell county who has played a fairly easy schedule besides Whitley county who handle you all easy. You could say Dunbar are one of the worst programs in 6A but across the state you would be making a bold statement I could name many teams that they would handle state wide.
Plus to beat bell mccreary is going to have to play good and give bell no extra chances I think Dudley and bell are in for a surprise these raiders just keep fighting for four quarters.

List Perry Central schedule and we will talk about how they dominated. :dontthink

Dunbar isn't just one of the worst programs in 6A, it IS the entire state. They have had like 15 coaches in the past 20 years and none of them have been successful.

Bell will absolutely dominate Mccreary. In every facet of the game.
I will go with Bell Co. 34-14.
Fly By Night Wrote:If McCreary Central has the same refs, chain gang/down marker, and scoreboard operator as the Dunbar game last night, then McCreary Central should win this game.

We will have same clock keeper and same chain crew. Hope we have same Ref.
Crew. All Crews in 12th are about same so we ok there. I like MC in a tight one. This is not the Bell when Dud was there before.Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:We will have same clock keeper and same chain crew. Hope we have same Ref.
Crew

Depending on your point of view, that was either an extremely incompetent bunch at McCreary Central on Saturday night against Dunbar or they are very practiced at their trade in getting away with cheating visiting teams out of downs.

:moon::moon::moon:
Unbeaten55 Wrote:I think that by personal opinion bell county is about the same team as last year on the exception they are better coached under Dudley Hilton. Easier schedule than last year and about the same scores against same opponents.
McCreary plays a solid game
I'll take McCreary at home
McCreary 28
Bell 26

I agree with you, the Raiders has outstanding shot to pull the upset. Great weekend of football. Raiders WIN! Cats WIN! Cards LOSE! Oakland Raiders win. McCreary County finally has a coaching staff they can be proud of. Great Job, Coach Ford and his staff.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:List Perry Central schedule and we will talk about how they dominated. :dontthink

Dunbar isn't just one of the worst programs in 6A, it IS the entire state. They have had like 15 coaches in the past 20 years and none of them have been successful.

Bell will absolutely dominate Mccreary. In every facet of the game.

I'd like to see McCreary win, but I have to agree with everything you said.
I'm getting pump up about the Raiders :muscleman
64SUR Wrote:I'm getting pump up about the Raiders :muscleman

You'll soon be deflated Confusednicker:
Bell 41-6
Where in the shell is the bell county fans on making predictions :wieghts:
64SUR Wrote:Where in the shell is the bell county fans on making predictions :wieghts:

Not a lot of chatter, makes one wonder. :redboxer:
This is a chance for the Raiders to take another step forward.
64SUR Wrote:Where in the shell is the bell county fans on making predictions :wieghts:

Still licking their wounds from the trip to Williamsburg I suppose :lmao::lmao: ....

In all seriousness though, Bell 32 - McCreary 21 !!!
Bell County
Bell County - 47

McCreary Central - 14
  • 1(current)
  • Next