•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County at McCreary Central 09/22
we had A black Head coach several Years ago. . What do you say to That night stalker . Lol
Don't think racists would Hire a black h.c. How many black HC at Dunbar ?
Wrangler Wrote:we had A black Head coach several Years ago. . What do you say to That night stalker . Lol

I give money to the poor, but a philanthropist, I am not.
Fly By Night Wrote:I give money to the poor, but a philanthropist, I am not.

A coherent poster ur not either lol
Wrangler Wrote:A coherent poster ur not either lol

I forgot about your inability to make parallels.

Let's try another way due to your lower cognitive level.

I could hire somebody to take care of my lawn, but I could still be poor. I might want my neighbors to think that I had some money. Also, I might have been ordered by the local government to take care of my lawn due to its lack of upkeep.

Similarly, McCreary Central probably hired an African-American football coach so that others did not think that the county was racist. (I noticed that you described the coach by his skin color. This is definitely the actions of a racist person, Wrangler.) Maybe, the local government such as the school board directed the Superintendent and Principal to hire an African-American coach.
Fly By Night Wrote:I forgot about your inability to make parallels.

Let's try another way due to your lower cognitive level.

I could hire somebody to take care of my lawn, but I could still be poor. I might want my neighbors to think that I had some money. Also, I might have been ordered by the local government to take care of my lawn due to its lack of upkeep.

Similarly, McCreary Central probably hired an African-American football coach so that others did not think that the county was racist. (I noticed that you described the coach by his skin color. This is definitely the actions of a racist person, Wrangler.) Maybe, the local government such as the school board directed the Superintendent and Principal to hire an African-American coach.

your continual Degradation of Poor people is astounding and Now you ridicule and diminish the Abilities of a Black head coach Insinuationg He was hired for his Skin Color and not accomplishments Wow your a Racist and Arrogant :flame:
Wrangler Wrote:your continual Degradation of Poor people is astounding and Now you ridicule and diminish the Abilities of a Black head coach Insinuationg He was hired for his Skin Color and not accomplishments Wow your a Racist and Arrogant :flame:

Haha..........oh, I am sure that he was more than capable, but that is probably not why McCreary hired him. I see it as a kind of "Blazing Saddles" situation.

You are speaking of yourself as a racist for calling him Black.

If he were an Asian-American, since you are a racist, you would probably call him a Yellow Head Coach.
Fly By Night Wrote:You are speaking of yourself as a racist for calling him Black.

If he were an Asian-American, since you are a racist, you would probably call him a Yellow Head Coach.

Wrangler, these are your own words.

You Make racial Remarks and you Hate Poor people no wonder You stalk People to make yourself feel better . You your bad example For kids D1 Confusedhh:
I doubt that you tried to cheat tonight since your defense gave up 75 points.
Fly By Night Wrote:I doubt that you tried to cheat tonight since your defense gave up 75 points.

:lame: that all You Got .idc loved seeing us Score I ain't a coach and former D1 player like you .
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)