Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECHS cheerleaders 56th District Champs
BballRox1135 Wrote:Once again. lets not argue. I know about the cheerleaders, because I know the cheerleaders. I also watch the competitions. Also if the cheerleaders perform at halftime or come out between quarters, I watch them then, otherwise I am watching the ballgame. So does that answer your questions? not trying to be smart alec or anything, just explaining my position.

Who's arguing?? I was just stating a fact
BballRox1135 Wrote:Well just so you know, I do know that Connie Witt is caniving considering that I know several ppl who have a good chance to cheer for ECHS, just as good as anyone else, and Connie made it known that they "would not cheer for her again" because she tried to claim that they had quit when they cheered for her the first time, and they did not, they cheered the whole season, and then took the next season off, and she has already written letters to the board and to Click complaining so that she can keep these ppl off of her team. This is not fair at all, because she is doing this because SHE does not like these persons, not because they quit or aren't good enough, they are very good cheerleaders, but she does not like them, so she has been trying to get them in trouble at school so that there will be a reason that they can not cheer. That is caniving. NOT ABSURD
Plus I know that Estill has went to state for five years. And four of these five were because they earned it. They were really good and deserved to go to state. This year, the girls were just as good, and could have earned their way to state, but didn't get the chance because Connie fixed it so that they would automatically go, with no worries. This only makes the ECHS cheerleaders look like they are afraid to compete against other teams, and I can tell you that although I know better, all of the other teams do not, and that is what they are saying. It is an embarrassment to the GOOD cheerleaders that Estill has. I do not like Connie being the coach of ECHS cheerleaders for several reasons, this being one.
And I would like to know how you think you KNOW who I am considering the only info that you have about me is that I graduated from ECHS, and I cheered in '03 when ECHS cheerleaders went to state the first time. You don't know anything else about me, so assume all you want, but I can be you are probably wrong. I know who you think that I am and like I said, you are going to be wrong.

Just wanted to say that the EC coach must be doing something right..5 years in a roll to state is something to be proud of.:letsparty
Yeah, I totally agree. This crap has gone way out of line. Powell & Estill are big rivals...they've always been. But this year has been CRAZY. Im done with this drama.