Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Belfry (9/15/17)
#55PirateFan Wrote:My mistake, thought you were. Thank goodness your just a moron and not a moron with any authority!

:Sad04:
#55PirateFan Wrote:My mistake, thought you were. Thank goodness your just a moron and not a moron with any authority!

If you're going to call someone a moron at least try to spell the words in your message correctly. :welcome:
Westside Wrote:If you're going to call someone a moron at least try to spell the words in your message correctly. :welcome:

Had to type it that way so you could read and understand it!
For the records I have: Belfry leads 36-31-2. The Pirates took the series lead for the first time in 2010.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Had to type it that way so you could read and understand it!

That is all you can come up with? That is pretty weak.
Panthers will continue to get better and battle. Time to start putting the youth as an excuse to rest. Nose to the grindstones and listen to the coaches. Someone said the starting line was smal, but actually the average across the line is about 250, goes up in certain packages to even higher. Not SMALL by 1A standards, but somewhat smaller than LCA and Paintsville. They will be fine.
[quote=Westside]That is all you can come up with? That is pretty weak.[

Yelp, like most of your comments!
This one's gonna get fugly.
#55PirateFan Wrote:[quote=Westside]That is all you can come up with? That is pretty weak.[

Yelp, like most of your comments!

My comments may be weak but you can't even keep up.

Do you like to yell a lot? I noticed you like to end your sentences with exclamation points!!! :biggrin:
Belfry, the score will be whatever it is when Haywood starts feeling sorry for pikeville and starts subbing
Westside Wrote:[quote=#55PirateFan]

My comments may be weak but you can't even keep up.

Do you like to yell a lot? I noticed you like to end your sentences with exclamation points!!! :biggrin:

I can keep up my friend but most people have jobs and can't sit behind a keyboard all day in their mom's basement trolling on BGR. Lol.
#55PirateFan Wrote:[quote=Westside]

I can keep up my friend but most people have jobs and can't sit behind a keyboard all day in their mom's basement trolling on BGR. Lol.

You need to work on your material. :yawn:
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Man....you're really trying to stir the pot.....even though the water's done boiled out. Give it a rest. It really becomes quite boring.:lame:

I'm not bored.
Where is jetpilot? Can he only comment on Pikeville and Belfry games when his team stands a chance? All teams stand a chance. That is why they play the games.
Ok, I am now officially worried about the pilot man!!!

#whereisjetpilot
Belfry by to many to count!
PHSForever Wrote:Panthers will continue to get better and battle. Time to start putting the youth as an excuse to rest. Nose to the grindstones and listen to the coaches. Someone said the starting line was smal, but actually the average across the line is about 250, goes up in certain packages to even higher. Not SMALL by 1A standards, but somewhat smaller than LCA and Paintsville. They will be fine.

Understood.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not bored.

I bet your not bored I'd say you and westside could stand side by side and you guys are so much a like you could pass as twins

:truestory:
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I bet your not bored I'd say you and westside could stand side by side and you guys are so much a like you could pass as twins

:truestory:

Or Lovers?
Big Don Wrote:Or Lovers?

You might be on to something there lol
:goofy: Lol! It amazes me how simple minded SOME of you Belfry fans are. You all are like puppets on a string. Dance puppets dance. Confusednicker:
By the way your 2017 Pike County Bowl trophy has arrived. Here you go.:Second:
Westside Wrote::goofy: Lol! It amazes me how simple minded SOME of you Belfry fans are. You all are like puppets on a string. Dance puppets dance. Confusednicker:

That's not a bad thing comparing you and PJ unless you don't like PJ myself I think his funny 😂
Westside Wrote::goofy: Lol! It amazes me how simple minded SOME of you Belfry fans are. You all are like puppets on a string. Dance puppets dance. Confusednicker:

We don't collect PCB trophies. Especially ones we don't win! Now we do like state championship trophies and Belfry versus Pikeville trophies. We have a bunch of those.
bucslover68 Wrote:We don't collect PCB trophies. Especially ones we don't win! Now we do like state championship trophies and Belfry versus Pikeville trophies. We have a bunch of those.

True Story
I didn't know they awarded Pikeville vs Belfry trophies?
Yep sure do!! Tim Hatfield will maybe, probably be giving one to Belfry on Friday night. However, stranger things can happen like in 2014!
bucslover68 Wrote:Yep sure do!! Tim Hatfield will maybe, probably be giving one to Belfry on Friday night. However, stranger things can happen like in 2014!

I was not aware of that.
I'm a Hatfield .
Belfry - 43

Pikeville - 14
Both teams are a little down from their high standards. But both could go Krogering come December.