Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Belfry (9/15/17)
Belfry will play host to Pikeville in the ARH Battle of the Mountains Bowl

Belfry: (2-1)
Last Game: Defeated Newport Central Catholic 54-29

Pikeville: (1-2)
Last Game: Lost to Paintsville 28-0

IMO, Belfry gets a running clock before the half.

Belfry - 55
Pikeville - 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry by 21
Belfry by 50
This is always my favorite game thread each year. Jet Pilot should be hopping into his cockpit very soon to begin his bombing runs.
Belfry - 49
Pikeville - 7
In this game last year Coach Haywood started subbing out in the first half last year I don't see this year being any different our starting defense played a good game last night when they were in our offense is unbelievable good luck to the Pirates the rest of the year
Too much speed on the field for Belfry for PHS to hang. 49-14 BHS.
Pikeville will need to look up the rule book on a forfeit.:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

Belfry 64
Pikeville 07
Belfry by a whole lot
Gonna be a tough one for the Panthers. Good luck to both and hope for some injury free Football!!

Belfry 42
Pikeville 7
with the young Panthers having one of the toughest schedules in the state, it's not getting any easier for them. This type of quality competition will only make them better for it. Better days coming though.
Belfry - 49
Pikeville - 14
Pikeville is young and not very big across the line but have really good speed, quickness and play makers at numerous positions. Only problem is Belfry can match it and will take this on by 3-4 TD's or more.
Man we need ole jetpilot on here to spice things up.
Come on JP...where ARE you???

Belfry wins this one going away.

Hope for an injury free game!!
BELFRY

Too many holes in Pikeville's Off. & Def. for Belfry to exploit.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Granny Bear Wrote:Come on JP...where ARE you???

Belfry wins this one going away.

Hope for an injury free game!!

One of the funniest things I've seen is anytime someone is trolling Belfry, Dougie is for sure going to jump in. He is funny too.
:popcorn:

:relaxing:
56-13 Belfry
Pirates by an infinite amount of points.
i go with Belfry by score of 47-14
I just watched Pikeville and Paintsville game and Pikeville wasn't bad on defense they just couldn't find any offense with that being said it's still going to be a long night for Pikeville but there getting better and with one senior playing things will only get better for them
Well, when the trolls arrive, you know the only thing they can say is West Virginia....very predictable and very old. The jealousy they have is beyond belief haha. Belfry vs. Pikeville is no longer a rivalry sadly. it died when Hillard Howard left. Boy, I remember the late 80's and early 90's between those two.
This was THE GAME! Pikeville rolls into Death Valley with a 33 game winning streak, and left with a 1 game losing streak. By a final of 33-24, the Pirates were the only team to beat Pikeville during their three state championship seasons (87/88/89)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry by however many Haywood wants.
BelfryPride Wrote:This was THE GAME! Pikeville rolls into Death Valley with a 33 game winning streak, and left with a 1 game losing streak. By a final of 33-24, the Pirates were the only team to beat Pikeville during their three state championship seasons (87/88/89)

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Belfry & Pikeville need to adopt some type of Traveling Trophy.

Similar to the Governor's Cup that UK & UofL play for.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Belfry & Pikeville need to adopt some type of Traveling Trophy.

Similar to the Governor's Cup that UK & UofL play for.

That would be awesome! Wish they had thought of that years ago.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jetpilot will fly a kamikaze mission and take the sinking ship USS West Virginia down while Granny Bear goes into hibernation .
jetpilot be on here talking football this season like:
[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/zMS612WWVzQPu/giphy.gif]
pjdoug Wrote:Jetpilot will fly a kamikaze mission and take the sinking ship USS West Virginia down while Granny Bear goes into hibernation .

Confusednicker: