Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Belfry (9/15/17)
Belfry will be pulling starters at the half
42- 21 Belfry with the win.
Belfry 42-14
Belfry starts working out the kinks against Pikeville. IMO, its gonna be a long night for the Panthers.
Belfry By a Lot....
Westside Wrote::goofy: Lol! It amazes me how simple minded SOME of you Belfry fans are. You all are like puppets on a string. Dance puppets dance. Confusednicker:
By the way your 2017 Pike County Bowl trophy has arrived. Here you go.:Second:

Pikeville earned the same one though?
Ballistic Wrote:Pikeville earned the same one though?

No
Westside Wrote:No

are you protesting the results? #notmypikecountybowl LCA's 49 points are in fact more than pikeville's 21
Ballistic Wrote:are you protesting the results? #notmypikecountybowl LCA's 49 points are in fact more than pikeville's 21

No but Pikeville got a trophy, and Belfry got a trophy. They are two different trophies.
Belfry-47
pikeville-12
Westside Wrote:No but Pikeville got a trophy, and Belfry got a trophy. They are two different trophies.

Wow you're clever sit on a cactus bud
Ole where ole where has my buddy jet gone? Oh where oh where could he be?
bac2369 Wrote:Ole where ole where has my buddy jet gone? Oh where oh where could he be?

He's flying high.
Is this one going to be Live on EKBTV since it is the game of the week or will it be tape delay?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Is this one going to be Live on EKBTV since it is the game of the week or will it be tape delay?

If this is game of the week there must be some bad games this week I don't know if EKB TV is doing the game or not
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:If this is game of the week there must be some bad games this week I don't know if EKB TV is doing the game or not
I'm sure it's game of the week because,? Regardless of what some may think, these are still two of the premier programs in the mountains. Notre Dame and Texas aren't what they used to be, but people still watch (to use a big name analogy). They're still two programs who compete at a high level, and will play good teams to make themselves better. You won't find many 1A teams who will play Pikevilles schedule, just like you won't find many 3A willing to play Belfrys schedule.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Is this one going to be Live on EKBTV since it is the game of the week or will it be tape delay?

I was watching EKB News online, and they advertised this broadcast but didn't saying anything about it being live. They just stated it would be shown Saturday and Sunday.
Good luck to both teams tonight and let's hope both teams come out of the game injury free.
Westside Wrote:I was watching EKB News online, and they advertised this broadcast but didn't saying anything about it being live. They just stated it would be shown Saturday and Sunday.

I've been on EKBTV live and the pirates didn't even know I was there Confusednicker:
Belfry 45 Pikeville 12
Belfry 49
Pikeville 12
You have to give Pikeville a lot of respect for still playing this game. Unlike some teams that take their ball and go home.
ekywildcat Wrote:You have to give Pikeville a lot of respect for still playing this game. Unlike some teams that take their ball and go home.

Well, I don't think any team would forfeit a game and not show up.

Who are the "some teams" that have taken their ball and went home?

Curious to know those...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Well, I don't think any team would forfeit a game and not show up.

Curious to know those...

Paintsville vs Johnson Central ?
PHSForever Wrote:I'm sure it's game of the week because,? Regardless of what some may think, these are still two of the premier programs in the mountains. Notre Dame and Texas aren't what they used to be, but people still watch (to use a big name analogy). They're still two programs who compete at a high level, and will play good teams to make themselves better. You won't find many 1A teams who will play Pikevilles schedule, just like you won't find many 3A willing to play Belfrys schedule.

I didn't mean for it to sound like it did I have a lot of respect for the Pikeville program I think that there a little down compared to what there used to but I think that next year and the year after they will be back to full strength and yes this game will make Pikeville a better team come playoff time
BelfryPride Wrote:Well, I don't think any team would forfeit a game and not show up.

Curious to know those...

Hazard vs Perry County Central
Belfry... running clock
I'm going with pikeville