Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
38.10%
Raceland
61.90%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Ashland Blazer 08/25/2017
Raceland plaid without a field for 15 20 years and in a rock garden until this year. We r used to hostile environments lol
anotherfootballnut Wrote:.

It's definitely a advantage for Ashland and Raceland not having the numbers Ashland does and the fact it's always 100 degrees when they play makes it even tougher along with Raceland not being able to use locker rooms and Ashland does but Raceland does just fine

Ashland does have locker rooms now, and every visiting team either uses it or not. That is their preference. As well, shouldn't be too hot tomorrow with a high in Ashland of only 77. Now, when I played, I was actually on the front cover of the paper sucking down the water... That was a hot one...
Everyone taking shots at CATS after getting hammered by Harlan County is understandable but HC is a really good team. Ashland can't sleep walk the first half like they did last week either but think if they come out and play some ball win 35-20.
T-CATS Wrote:Everyone taking shots at CATS after getting hammered by Harlan County is understandable but HC is a really good team. Ashland can't sleep walk the first half like they did last week either but think if they come out and play some ball win 35-20.

For the most part I think the people taking shots at Ashland are not from Raceland. Most Ram fans know what Ashland brings to the table and not to take the Tomcats lightly.
Ashland does and always will have a competitive team in our area. Nothing but respect from this Ram fan.
Tomcats may be a little down this year, but Putnam Stadium still a hostile place to play on the road. I think Ashland wins an ugly and sloppy close game from both teams.

Kitty Kats: 24

Rams: 20
I'll take the RAMS.
RAMS by two TD's maybe more:redboxer:
Rams 24-22
Raceland 32
Ashland 30

upset special of the week
scrappy coco Wrote:Raceland 32
Ashland 30

upset special of the week

The sky must be getting ready to fall if Scrappy is picking the Rams lol
Haven't seen my Rams play yet! I have heard talk of a kicking game??? WTH!! Will be interesting to see what the TomKittens do when they don't start every drive from the 50 yard line! I'm not sold on the Rams just yet!

Assland 32
Ams 12
Special teams is improved across the board. Lemaster has worked his tail off since he was a Freshman. Don't be suprised if his leg dictates the outcome of this ball game. Dalton Adkins is one helluva punter for a small high school football team. Also hear he can destroy a kick off as well. Field position has always made our defense have to work that much harder. Looks like special attention was paid to that aspect in the off season. Give em hell tonight RAMS!!!