Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Central
53.33%
McCreary Central
46.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central at McCreary Central Aug. 18
KingCommodore Wrote:I think you guys are feeling good about McCreary based on the schedule they have played recently. Remember they pulled out of a real schedule a few years ago and have only played a very very limited schedule against any good teams.

We on the other hand are seasoned and with a great ground attack. Be a long night for the Raiders.

Easy to feel good about a 5A team that can only beat a 1a Lynn camp by 1 point. The running attack by Perry is a one man show and not great by any means the running attack is "ok" at best. If that did not have that one running back Perry central wouldn't beat anyone on their schedule . Not impressed by them. Mccreary wins 38 to 34
Cellking Wrote:Know what you are saying, but in scrimmage last neither team could stop the other. Still think it will be high scoring game. MC comes out on top.TongueirateSho

I hope you're right.
Cellking Wrote:They scored on Jv. MC sent older kids to dress after 1st 20 min, half. MC had 5 int. Def backs played well. MC also had ball inside 10 and could not score and had a TD pass dropped in end zone. I don't think Williamsburg got inside the 30 on Mc'S Def. Friday it's for real, look for a good ball game.:dontthink

You can bet Perry Central won't be throwing the ball much.if any. lol
KingCommodore Wrote:I think you guys are feeling good about McCreary based on the schedule they have played recently. Remember they pulled out of a real schedule a few years ago and have only played a very very limited schedule against any good teams.

We on the other hand are seasoned and with a great ground attack. Be a long night for the Raiders.

great? seriously ? :dontthinkConfusednicker:
Perry gets 1 of their 3 wins on the year.
Good luck Commodores. I anticipate a big night for Neace on the ground.

Perry Central 49
McCreary Central 27
If Perry dont win this game like I said earlier it will be a long 3 months. But the schedule in there favor this year I say 4-6.
hoghead Wrote:If Perry dont win this game like I said earlier it will be a long 3 months. But the schedule in there favor this year I say 4-6.

All the respect in the World for Tom Larkey. We go back many years when he was at Rock. Hope his team plays well and stays injury free. I think MC is a different team from last 8 years. Time will tell. Go Raiders.
I need to find a game to go tonight. I thought about going to this one . not sure yet Smile
Hoping for good field conditions tonight with all this rain, but it shouldn't effect either teams game plan too much I would assume.
Jayden Neace gonna put up 300 yards tonight wet or dry, it dont matter. Commodores 42 Raiders 18.
The_Rock Wrote:Jayden Neace gonna put up 300 yards tonight wet or dry, it dont matter. Commodores 42 Raiders 18.

Could have 2 300 yd. rushers tonight. Troxell may have that many himself.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I'm going to go out on a limb and say neither gets 300 tonight field conditions will play a role
Dores22 Wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say neither gets 300 tonight field conditions will play a role

I agree, looks more like 200. lol:dontthink
Dores22 Wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say neither gets 300 tonight field conditions will play a role

How about both backs held under 150 and MC wins by passing football. Lord knows PCC want win by throwing football. Larkey has not thrown 10 passes in a game in his long tenure coaching. :thatsfunn
The_Rock Wrote:Jayden Neace gonna put up 300 yards tonight wet or dry, it dont matter. Commodores 42 Raiders 18.

neace can watch troxell run for 300 Yards to a raiders win
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:How about both backs held under 150 and MC wins by passing football. Lord knows PCC want win by throwing football. Larkey has not thrown 10 passes in a game in his long tenure coaching. :thatsfunn

You could be in for a bit of a surprise this evening.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:You could be in for a bit of a surprise this evening.

I doubt that, Larky want throw the ball much. If he does it means he is in trouble. Hope he puts I in air all night. MC had 5 picks against Williamsburg in a half, pass def. may be their best suite on Def. Confusedhh:
If troxell is getting 300 tonight he needs 303 in 3 qtrs
18 to 0 Perry 6 min left in 2nd
26 to 18 half perry