Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central at McCreary Central Aug. 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins this match-up and why ?
Picking my first upset of the year. :popcorn:

McCreary County 35
Perry County Central 34
Perry Central 28-14
perry county 30-14
Don't think McCreary can stop PCC from being successful running the Football, but feel they can slow them down and every time they put them in a passing situation it is in MC favor. Don't think PCC can stop MC from having success throwing the Football and they will have no answer for MC's huge line and Troxell running the ball. This should be a good one folks. I got McCreary 28-27. Go Raiders.
I think mccreary will have success moving the ball on Perry county and will come to outscoring one another as Perry central will run the ball non stop I'll take mccreary 38 to 34
64SUR Wrote:Picking my first upset of the year. :popcorn:

McCreary County 35
Perry County Central 34

I'm picking you to be upset as I jump out to the lead on you in pick em. lol
Some people picking McCreary Central to only score 14 pts. JMO but I think you are wrong this game will be a shoot out. High Score.
Raiders by 12. Troxell will be running down hill all night.
Cellking Wrote:Some people picking McCreary Central to only score 14 pts. JMO but I think you are wrong this game will be a shoot out. High Score.

I expect Perry Central to run the ball and keep the clock running ,so there wont be time for a high scoring game .
pjdoug Wrote:I expect Perry Central to run the ball and keep the clock running ,so there wont be time for a high scoring game .

Know what you are saying, but in scrimmage last neither team could stop the other. Still think it will be high scoring game. MC comes out on top.TongueirateSho
Perry 41 McCreary 22
I am picking McCreary Central 36-28.
How did the McCreary Central/Williamsburg scrimmage turn out?
DOWNTIME Wrote:How did the McCreary Central/Williamsburg scrimmage turn out?

0-0 for Varsity Scrimmage.
This one will be a good one. For MC to win their Def. must step up and get a few stops. Look for a high scoring game. 35-34 McCreary. Go Raiders.
I'm a Tom Larkey fan so I have to go with Perry
Perry 28 MC 14
Perry County Central - 36

McCreary Central - 28
Cellking Wrote:0-0 for Varsity Scrimmage.

Williamsburg scored twice
Really sloppy, McCreary did ok neither teams were good in the mudd but Perry looked way better 32-14 perry
Perry 34 McCreary 20 ! Perry to strong up front on both sides of the ball!
SWpride Wrote:Williamsburg scored twice
Really sloppy, McCreary did ok neither teams were good in the mudd but Perry looked way better 32-14 perry

They scored on Jv. MC sent older kids to dress after 1st 20 min, half. MC had 5 int. Def backs played well. MC also had ball inside 10 and could not score and had a TD pass dropped in end zone. I don't think Williamsburg got inside the 30 on Mc'S Def. Friday it's for real, look for a good ball game.:dontthink
We are too strong in our running game for McCreary. 42-14 Commodores!
KingCommodore Wrote:We are too strong in our running game for McCreary. 42-14 Commodores!

:dontthink Stopping PCC run game is a key, Good luck and safe tripTongueirateSho
Raiders 35-28
Commodores 34-28
PCC by 8
McCreary will air it out a little and win by 2 tds.
I think you guys are feeling good about McCreary based on the schedule they have played recently. Remember they pulled out of a real schedule a few years ago and have only played a very very limited schedule against any good teams.

We on the other hand are seasoned and with a great ground attack. Be a long night for the Raiders.
KingCommodore Wrote:I think you guys are feeling good about McCreary based on the schedule they have played recently. Remember they pulled out of a real schedule a few years ago and have only played a very very limited schedule against any good teams.

We on the other hand are seasoned and with a great ground attack. Be a long night for the Raiders.

you on the other hand have the worst team in 5A this is an Easy win for raiders TongueirateSho
Pages: 1 2