Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley
14.81%
Corbin
85.19%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Whitley 8-19-17
I am going to pick Corbin 35-14.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Let's not forget the silence of Corbin fans from 1990 until Haddix got here Confusednicker:

Most people on here weren't born the last time Corbin brought home a title
I hope Corbin does this year but I don't think they're running clock on Whitley at the half good.
That defense lost a lot last year

I agree totally, you can check post from my old account Haddix saved football at corbin. Omg did we just agree on something this may be a first. But anyway best of luck, don't forget to come up and tell me I was right. And just for the record I think the defense has actually got a little better they have more speed size and strength , young boys are now young men and they hit with intention. There were several of your fans there watching the scrimmage this is a hard hitting good tackling team that don't care to step in a whole and blow someone up. I would say the fastest and most physical defense corbin has put in a uniform in quite awhile. When they had the right squad on the field not experimenting Harlan struggled to get a lead blocker through a whole and a back to the line of scrimmage. One score came on back up group that only had two starters out there, other score came on a broken assignment. So don't count out them hounds defense because if you give them a honest look and don't be prejudice and give honest opinion you will be impressed.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Man you die hard County fans are now comparing Whitley to a Belfry. I hope with a staement like that you have a different team than what played a down Pulaski team. I love Dylan Wilson on and off the field but he has no support other than Rose. Sorry if your butt hurt again this yr pjdoug

I didn't compare anything. I laughed out loud at your awesome defense comment.,,and you better believe I'm a die hard Colonels fan. Pulaski ain't as down as you'd like to think. I forgot you don't think. You talk out your arrogant a$$.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Also pjdoug you can throw a 5 time straight and maybe a 6 time straight state champion in my face all day long, but at the end of the day I can say we got there and wasn't a one and done the past five and yes six yrs. That's if you can pull off a win over a Harlan county team and North or else no playoffs for you at all. Yes Belfry got us last year but for three quarters we did give them all they wanted, but the better team won I am not denying that. Quality programs with rich traditions get there but champions find a way to win, last year we wasn't meant to be champions. Hats off to Belfry they have an outstanding program with a rich heritage of winning football, but don't throw off on corbin like Whitley is even within a decade of them. Lol

3 quarters then the awesome defense took over.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I agree totally, you can check post from my old account Haddix saved football at corbin. Omg did we just agree on something this may be a first. But anyway best of luck, don't forget to come up and tell me I was right. And just for the record I think the defense has actually got a little better they have more speed size and strength , young boys are now young men and they hit with intention. There were several of your fans there watching the scrimmage this is a hard hitting good tackling team that don't care to step in a whole and blow someone up. I would say the fastest and most physical defense corbin has put in a uniform in quite awhile. When they had the right squad on the field not experimenting Harlan struggled to get a lead blocker through a whole and a back to the line of scrimmage. One score came on back up group that only had two starters out there, other score came on a broken assignment. So don't count out them hounds defense because if you give them a honest look and don't be prejudice and give honest opinion you will be impressed.
step in a whole and blow someone up? :hilarious:
Corbin is impressive and a big contender for great things 35-12 redhounds
pjdoug Wrote:step in a whole and blow someone up? :hilarious:

You have to be the biggest genius in the county, just wait and see. That's all I have to say. I totally support Whitley the other weeks but this week they can't hang. As always talking to you is like talking a rock, I guess that's why your the biggest genius of them all. I stated facts you have tried to talk crap. They would have been in a better position had they moved woods to tailback and gave Wilson the reps he needed when they played woods a qb when he was obviously there main ball carrier.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:You have to be the biggest genius in the county, just wait and see. That's all I have to say. I totally support Whitley the other weeks but this week they can't hang. As always talking to you is like talking a rock, I guess that's why your the biggest genius of them all. I stated facts you have tried to talk crap. They would have been in a better position had they moved woods to tailback and gave Wilson the reps he needed when they played woods a qb when he was obviously there main ball carrier.

Whitley doesn't need your support. Woods has been gone for a while now .
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley doesn't need your support. Woods has been gone for a while now .

I know that dumba$$. If you understood logic you wouldnt have missed the point. But I guess your a little butt hurt, I have struck a nerve. So I will leave it alone.
#runningclockatthehalf#quitwaistingtimeexplainingwhyyourrightandtheyarewrong
#Haddixhounds hahaha
Corbin 35 Whitney Co 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
64SUR Wrote:Corbin offense is way ahead of last year team at this same time. :truestory: With that said Corbin in a running clock. :Cheerlead

Corbin 56
Whitley County 14

:HitWall: After watching practice today I stand on my Predictions this could get ugly. Confusedmoke:
This one stays close until halftime . . . maybe.

Corbin - 41

Whitley - 13
what it looking like 64
My opinion and $1.06 will get you a mcdouble at mcdonalds, but I think that Whitley will give Corbin a good game. I don't see it being the 40 point whipping some are predicting. Wouldnt shock me if Whitley won.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I know that dumba$$. If you understood logic you wouldnt have missed the point. But I guess your a little butt hurt, I have struck a nerve. So I will leave it alone.
#runningclockatthehalf#quitwaistingtimeexplainingwhyyourrightandtheyarewrong
#Haddixhounds hahaha

I agree that you're a dumba$$. You say the same stupidity repeatedly. broaden your vocabulary. I don't need or want you to explain anything to me.
64SUR Wrote::HitWall: After watching practice today I stand on my Predictions this could get ugly. Confusedmoke:

You already got ugly :truestory:
pjdoug Wrote:You already got ugly :truestory:

You got that right. He was on our local news, and I heard the ratings dropped after they showed him dancing around.
killbilly usmc Wrote:You got that right. He was on our local news, and I heard the ratings dropped after they showed him dancing around.

I can see why ratings would drop Confusednicker:
Come on guys...stop picking on SUR!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Come on guys...stop picking on SUR!!!

He will fire back when he gets over the hangover. lol
pjdoug Wrote:He will fire back when he gets over the hangover. lol

:cop: What your prediction Pjdoug :relaxing:
A Colonel win wouldn't just be an upset, it would upend history. CHS has won all 18 games in the series and no game has been closer than 14 points.
64SUR Wrote::cop: What your prediction Pjdoug :relaxing:

I predict that it will be a tough game for my Colonels. I hope the line protects Wilson.
^ if the Colonels can't establish some kind of a run game it will be a long night .
Pj I got your message but can't send you one...Says inbox is full...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Pj I got your message but can't send you one...Says inbox is full...

Ok. I can't figure out what the problem is .it hasn't worked since The Taxslayer Bowl.
Corbin defense will run wild in Whitley backfield Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:Corbin defense will run wild in Whitley backfield Confusederiously:

While the colonels receivers are running down field with the ball .
^get on your bandwagon with your mutts and come on. We're waiting .
What radio station is the game on