Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region 2017-18
Megget Wrote:Very few Eybl players and for the most part the rest are weak
You really need to get out of the mountains more. EYBL has 32 teams from all over the nation and thats just in the top age group. All Nike sponsored. Nike don't waste money on shitty teams and talent.
ky playmaker Wrote:You really need to get out of the mountains more. EYBL has 32 teams from all over the nation and thats just in the top age group. All Nike sponsored. Nike don't waste money on shitty teams and talent.
32 teams is a small amount for the entire nation, and Nike don't sponsor the majority of the teams which are the shifty teams.They will be 2 and 3 hundred teams at the big events with 8 or 10 Eybl teams ,do the math. Maybe you need to get out from wherever you are from and watch more
ky playmaker Wrote:You really need to get out of the mountains more. EYBL has 32 teams from all over the nation and thats just in the top age group. All Nike sponsored. Nike don't waste money on shitty teams and talent.
Where the hell are you from New York lol
Those 32 teams play three sessions a year just against those 32 teams and then they play the final nike championships. Those teams at those 4 events do not play anybody other than those 32 nike sponsored teams. No I am not from New York but I do go to many states coaching and watching.
And yes I slept at a holiday inn express last nite
ky playmaker Wrote:Those 32 teams play three sessions a year just against those 32 teams and then they play the final nike championships. Those teams at those 4 events do not play anybody other than those 32 nike sponsored teams. No I am not from New York but I do go to many states coaching and watching.

I'm just saying those teams make up just a very small percentage of a aau basketball. Several hundred teams and players
ky playmaker Wrote:And yes I slept at a holiday inn express last nite
That's great I guess you think people from the mountains have never been to a Holiday Inn Express lol
This is hilarious. I can tell you who has not slept in a Holiday Inn Express....

Megget very few kids can play EYBL thats true, so in that you are right. However colleges recruit from all teams, just not EYBL or Adidas Gauntlet. You have limited knowledge on this subject is why these posters are making fun of you basically. So please educate yourself on matters such as this or just dont post. It will make you look like you have spent a night at Holiday Inn Express anyway. :dontthink
I thought this was a post about the 14th Region. How did it devolve into an argument about AAU basketball?
Back to 14th.

I'm sticking with PCC. You all?
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Back to 14th.

I'm sticking with PCC. You all?

Going with KCC
Perry has a lot of scoring back and play a very hard schedule. Toyota Classic and makes a couple of trips to lexington. Knott may be the favorite but Perry right there and Hazard should have a pretty good team also.
With the new 6'2 transfer from Georgia that I saw play yesterday, Perry has to be the best team now in the region by at least 10 points now. Looks like they falling from the sky again.
The_Rock Wrote:With the new 6'2 transfer from Georgia that I saw play yesterday, Perry has to be the best team now in the region by at least 10 points now. Looks like they falling from the sky again.

Wow!!! Perry is my favorite. Best combo with Proffit and Hall. Now a big!!! Watch out
The_Rock Wrote:With the new 6'2 transfer from Georgia that I saw play yesterday, Perry has to be the best team now in the region by at least 10 points now. Looks like they falling from the sky again.

[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnk7cRv.../giphy.gif] Honeycutta already been is full espionage mode bruh and scouted the Coomodes! Genius! Rock baby,whatever you smoking brutha give me 5! Looky here baby,Hoss be shutting down Georgie and Pats be rolling baby! Pats be hot as butter on ole Fatpats taters! Simple logic and ole Honeycutta got the Lady Pats fired the $#$# up! Train is coming through again wide open! Ole Mortys and the 14th region be rocking to Snoop Doggy all season long! #bandwagonstyle #shawtbustyle More mash taters please!!!
No way Pat man is Knott gonna beat us this year. No way!
hazard just got the big girl from Jackson city eligible. haley turner I think is her name
Is Gibson back at Owsley?
KyBoy24 Wrote:Is Gibson back at Owsley?

Yes
Estill hosting regional tournament? I've seen one schedule for the upcoming school year that lists Estill County as the regional hosts
RingKing Wrote:Wow!!! Perry is my favorite. Best combo with Proffit and Hall. Now a big!!! Watch out

Hall maybe the best kept secret in the mountains. Most improved player coming in this year. Go Lady Dores!
Perry might have the best pair of guards in the state with Hall and Profit
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1vijmf.jpg]
Moon Eye Wrote:Perry might have the best pair of guards in the state with Hall and Profit
Ladypats be flying high like ole Fatpat on the bull at the Gbread bruh! Looky here Moonpie baby! Ole Fatpat takes it you new to the game brutha! Jada,Tberry, and Somersault Andy be lighting up ole Mortys and the 14th all year long boi! Hoss and the Big Show bringing in the reinforcements! Pats are loaded from top to bottom! Jada will be in lockdown mode on Profitt! Patriot doors always open for Big Sid brutha! Honeycutta told ole Fatpat got uniform just her size waiting on her! Honeycutta been in stealth mode and Lady Pats be rolling! #cantstopatrane More mash taters please!!!
KingCommodore Wrote:No way Pat man is Knott gonna beat us this year. No way!
[Image: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/1...317914.jpg]
KingCommode look baby! Ole Fatpat was at Foodworld and read this on the tater phone and ole Fatpat liked to nearly wiped out the pop section reading your comment bruh! Whatever you been smoking, gimme 5 boi! Pats be tearing 14th up like ole Fatpat at Pig in a Poke and thats wide freaking open! #apologiestoIGAfortextiganddriving #sorryboutthat More mash taters please!!!
KingCommodore Wrote:Hall maybe the best kept secret in the mountains. Most improved player coming in this year. Go Lady Dores!

I agree. In girls ball, having a true point guard who can put up smart numbers is hard to come by. That being said Hall + Proffit lead the region.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1vijmf.jpg]
Ladypats be flying high like ole Fatpat on the bull at the Gbread bruh! Looky here Moonpie baby! Ole Fatpat takes it you new to the game brutha! Jada,Tberry, and Somersault Andy be lighting up ole Mortys and the 14th all year long boi! Hoss and the Big Show bringing in the reinforcements! Pats are loaded from top to bottom! Jada will be in lockdown mode on Profitt! Patriot doors always open for Big Sid brutha! Honeycutta told ole Fatpat got uniform just her size waiting on her! Honeycutta been in stealth mode and Lady Pats be rolling! #cantstopatrane More mash taters please!!!

Fatty.... what are you talking about Higgins doesn't play d
RingKing Wrote:I agree. In girls ball, having a true point guard who can put up smart numbers is hard to come by. That being said Hall + Proffit lead the region.

My post was about one player not two.
KingCommodore Wrote:My post was about one player not two.
Wow
[Image: https://68.media.tumblr.com/bc04a870cb42...o1_500.gif] Bolz lookey here! Ladypats and the short bus cruized thru the region like ole Fatpat through Save a lot and thats busting it wide open bruh! Snoop be in ole Mortys rocking with ole Fatpat as Patriot Nation watches Jada and the Pats hang another banner brutha! Ohair International and Hoss be leading the way boi! Honeycutta has few tricks up his sleeve! Genuis! #kccmaintenancecrewputtinginmosteelbeamstoholdfans #flyhighorgohome More mash taters please!!!
OK, let's cut to the chase here and stay focused.
-Early in the season it will be a three team race Perry Central, Hazard and Knott Central. These teams are the strongest in returning players. However as the season progresses, I would have to throw Leslie into the mix. Progression of team always leans towards Leslie down the stretch. Reason being, Perry Central will end up playing 14-17 total games, Hazard will be unable to implement the "play with 4 basketballs during game" rule and finally Honeycutt will be meandering through the season and will land wherever the powers take him. At the end, it will be a 3 team race again. Perry Central, Knott and Leslie. I will give Leslie a nod to make another push to the championship game and possibly win it. Seems their coaching staff gets the most out of what is usually a sub par team. They just do a better job!
The others, Lee, Owsley and such. Never had that experience and its hard to get there.