On who the coach is going be
Any word on anybody that applied for job yet
I hear Jennifer Hilton will.
Are you serious or that joke
Any news yet
BellBobcats15 Wrote:Any news yet

There are no jobs will have to be in house the way it looks
Wow
This hire will truly show how much the superintendent and the school system care about basketball. We have rolled out the red carpet for Dudley and his wife.....Will we do the same to hire the "best" coach possible for our kids that play basketball????? We will see.
ArJay Wrote:Reckon what Harold Combs is up to? Napier coached with Billy Hicks for a while. He's been coaching for a while now. Hard worker. He would be a good choice for our boys.

Harold Combs and Dudley Hilton in the same athletic program would be something to see! Cue up the theme from "The Odd Couple."
Great Coach who will be missed in Mt. Basketball
Richard Gambrel is going to take the job and step down a principal. That's what Board member said.
are you being serious principle going step down and take the job or is this a joke
I very seriously doubt that!! I would like to know what is going on.....Coach Morris did a great job.....I hope that the BOE hires someone good to keep the program going in the right direction!
heard John Brock will be new coach if they sign a contract to buy all the schools activities Pizza from Papa Johns o wait they already do that :biglmao:
anybody been told who has applied or being interviewed or are they close naming a coach
Coach from Christian Co. has been offered the job!
Nick will end up at Middlesboro as head coach!
coach from Christian county what or who is the coach and will wind up at Mboro is Mboro opened or what I haven't been told or heard anything
How can they get the coach from Christian County to come to Bell County? That would be a home run....no a Grand Slam!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah that what I want to know
Frankie Smith is the new Coach, done deal. And yes it is a home run hire. Congrats to the administration for getting this done. With Dudley that's two home run hires. Go Cats!!!!
Bobcat4years Wrote:Lewis Morris has step down as head coach at Bell Co. high school. Bell loses a great coach!

Where is Lewis going ?
CatBlue Wrote:Frankie Smith is the new Coach, done deal. And yes it is a home run hire. Congrats to the administration for getting this done. With Dudley that's two home run hires. Go Cats!!!!

is that a fact?
surely no way has to be inside hire because they ant no jobs opened
pjdoug Wrote:Where is Lewis going ?

Fishing.
If Bell county could get Frankie Smith they would be wise to get him. He is probably the best coach in Kentucky. Some of you may disagree but he would be a great hire.
I still think nick napier is good choice for the basketball coach
i am hearing it close to done deal and close and very soon naming a new basketball coach anybody know or heard anything
From what I am hearing the site base meets tonight and a press conference will be held Monday introducing Smith as the new coach