Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lewis Morris steps down at Bell Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lewis Morris has step down as head coach at Bell Co. high school. Bell loses a great coach!
So does the Brad Sizemore to Bell County rumors take off again?
Coach Morris is a great person and coach. He consistently overachieved with the players that he had and I believe that he is the only coach to ever take Bell County to Rupp Arena
wow i am really hate to hear me and coach was good friends done great job at bell county wish him well and good luck in the future
So who is in line for this job?
i am wondering same thing who next ball coach at bell
Rodney slusher i hope really Great coach
Who ever will take care of Pizza Man son!
I was expecting this, and I don't blame him one bit! He has earned it. Now he can follow his kids and watch them play post high school.

Good luck to Morris!
Maybe Whitaker lol the son
Bell County is very close to setting the basketball program back a few years. No jobs and will hire with in. Nothing good about that.
I think slusher get the job they will be great he's been on the staff since Morris got there
I hear the job will be Coach Teague's if he decides to take it. He coaches the girls now.
Do you think that there is anyone in the system that can take this job to the higher level?
Bell has hired out of the system for 15 years.
I like coach Slusher and coach Teague. Watch and see if Brad Sizemores name pops up.
Wondor if any big coaches will apply
IN HOUSE HIRE......:HitWall::HitWall: This is not Dudley coming. No Jobs left Dudley took them all. Teague, Slusher, or Napier. Mark it down. Ought to put Richard Gambrel coaching as bad as he was he is worse as a principal. Morris is keeping his teaching job.
I be surprised
Great coach and a great man. Hate to hear he is stepping down. Good luck to his daughter and the WildCats!
Be hard to replace coach Morris
Bell will hire whoever Dudley tells them to hire.
FlippedOut Wrote:IN HOUSE HIRE......:HitWall::HitWall: This is not Dudley coming. No Jobs left Dudley took them all. Teague, Slusher, or Napier. Mark it down. Ought to put Richard Gambrel coaching as bad as he was he is worse as a principal. Morris is keeping his teaching job.

If this is true, is it worth it?
this be a surprised hire that takes place with this coaching job watch and see
Still hearing it will be Coach Teague's to say yes or no to.
i say that good possibility too but I say Nick Napier possibility too
Teague, would be a good choice for the job.
yeah
Reckon what Harold Combs is up to? Napier coached with Billy Hicks for a while. He's been coaching for a while now. Hard worker. He would be a good choice for our boys.
I don't know never heard of Harold combs and yeah Napier be good one
Not much of a shock with Victor graduating however they will be very good next couple of years.
Pages: 1 2 3