Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daytona 500 Final.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I loved the finish and nascar had the right call at the end by making no call!!

I agree, the wreck had nothing to do with Martin and Harvick, I'm glad nascar let them race it out.
Redneck Wrote:I agree, the wreck had nothing to do with Martin and Harvick, I'm glad nascar let them race it out.

I don't mind them letting them race it out. My problem is the lack of consistency with Nascar and throwing flags.
Midee1 Wrote:I don't mind them letting them race it out. My problem is the lack of consistency with Nascar and throwing flags.

Good point Midee...
Daytona 500 is like the NBA playoffs,,,they let them play rougher.Great race, great job nascar!!!!
nice finish-= i think it might the closest finish in daytona history- personally i'm a dale jr. fan but hey we still got tallageada.... go jr. 8.
I am going to 8 races this year!
I was wantin Martin to win the Daytona 500 and I never was a martin fan. He has so much class and never complained about losing like Tony Stewart. You gotta give it to Harvick though for winning the race from about dead last. I'm not much of a NASCAR fan or keep up with it but with the new rules, wasn't they supposed to drop the caution when the wreck happened, and everyone knows if they did, Martin wins. It'll probably be one of the biggest stories in all of sports thas is so controversial it'll be like the Muhammad Ali and Sonny Liston rematch.