Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County: The Class of the Mountains?
I think he is right, they are all good in their own way, good when they have the ball.
No, I meant it left me wondering cause it dosent sound like that should be the end, its like they should be another page to it
All_Sport#1 Wrote:No, I meant it left me wondering cause it dosent sound like that should be the end, its like they should be another page to it
i get what your saying now
ok lol
Just to throw this in JC is 177-88 since the 1997-1998 season.
eaglehoops Wrote:Just to throw this in JC is 177-88 since the 1997-1998 season.
Another stat that proves the 57th is the toughest district in the mountains.
yelp they are good. but id like to see their coach have a little class. Nonetheless, the proof is in the pudding, those chicks can ball
jOHn:316 Wrote:yelp they are good. but id like to see their coach have a little class. Nonetheless, the proof is in the pudding, those chicks can ball

ARE YOU REFERING TO MAGOFFIN'S COACH? IF SO EXPLAIN IN ANOTHER THREAD; BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE GIRLS AND NOT ABOUT THEIR COACH.
BESIDES, WE PROBABLY DON'T THINK TOO HIGHLY OF YOUR COACH EITHER, BUT WE DON'T GET ON HERE AND TAKE CHEAP SHOTS AT THEM!

DO WE?
Mohawk Wrote:ARE YOU REFERING TO MAGOFFIN'S COACH? IF SO EXPLAIN IN ANOTHER THREAD; BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE GIRLS AND NOT ABOUT THEIR COACH.
BESIDES, WE PROBABLY DON'T THINK TOO HIGHLY OF YOUR COACH EITHER, BUT WE DON'T GET ON HERE AND TAKE CHEAP SHOTS AT THEM!

DO WE?
I took it as he was referring to JC's coach since that was the last team referred to.
StillAnMCfan Wrote:I took it as he was referring to JC's coach since that was the last team referred to.

Still this post is about the Lady Hornets, not about any coaches. And especially not about coaches from other schools.
Great article on the Lady Hornets by Jason Hurt. Glad to see that these girls have earned the respect they deserve! They have natural born talent and play with heart.
Good Luck girls in all your future endeavors!
I'd like to see the Lady Hornets win a couple games down at state. Heck if they had a dominate big person I think they could contend for the state title. Best backcourt in the state.