Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Calipari choke job.
Cal is as great recruiter , he is not a bad coach. This system he is running chaps my a$$. Tweets I saw this week, one talking about the 14 NBA players with 30 or more points. Response, then why do we not have more Banners hanging? Number 2 , talked about the careers of players leaving U.K. for NBA, really? When did 1 year of service become a career? IMO , which means nothing to this great University, they need to take a closer look at the job description for this basketball program. Is it to be a farm system for NBA or to serve as an athletic program that will strive for national championships. What they are doing seems not to serve both. I agree most are happy with what is happening and that is great , but history has shown us that we must have several hold overs to win a Championship. JMO
Looking back I don't think Cal saw Dakari Johnson, Daniel Orten, Marquis Teague, Devin Booker, or Tyler Ulis leaving early...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cal is a great coach, he teaches super star players to play defense in one season and has a legitimate shot at a championship every year
Call is the best coach in the game.
Megget Wrote:Call is the best coach in the game.

Have you actually saw Cals Zone offense?
insideinfo Wrote:Have you actually saw Cals Zone offense?
Yes and I've saway all the wins he puts up and that's what matters
Cal will be missed when he is gone. Megget is correct..wins and excitement around the program is all that matters and we have that now.
Megget Wrote:Yes and I've saway all the wins he puts up and that's what matters

If he has any zone offense, we are playing on Monday night. Carolina only went zone 2 possessions, and it was 6-0 run that gave them the momentum.
when yall (I mean UK fans) face the fact. Cal is not that good of a coach. the only thing he can do is get the player there. you can put all of them player would have went to UNLV, they would still be first round picks. UK and Cal didn't make them into first round picks. but if they would have went to UNLV, NCAA would be looking into it. I think the NCAA need to be looking into to all them player coming to UK. way would all them player pick the same school. knowing they will be in the NBA next season, no matter were they played at. it look like UK and coach cal are playing these player to come there.
cj2561 Wrote:when yall (I mean UK fans) face the fact. Cal is not that good of a coach. the only thing he can do is get the player there. you can put all of them player would have went to UNLV, they would still be first round picks. UK and Cal didn't make them into first round picks. but if they would have went to UNLV, NCAA would be looking into it. I think the NCAA need to be looking into to all them player coming to UK. way would all them player pick the same school. knowing they will be in the NBA next season, no matter were they played at. it look like UK and coach cal are playing these player to come there.
You have to be kidding.
The tournament is random. IT happens. What Cal is doing at UK will never happen again. Enjoy it guys.
cj2561 Wrote:when yall (I mean UK fans) face the fact. Cal is not that good of a coach. the only thing he can do is get the player there. you can put all of them player would have went to UNLV, they would still be first round picks. UK and Cal didn't make them into first round picks. but if they would have went to UNLV, NCAA would be looking into it. I think the NCAA need to be looking into to all them player coming to UK. way would all them player pick the same school. knowing they will be in the NBA next season, no matter were they played at. it look like UK and coach cal are playing these player to come there.

So I'm assuming you think Coach K is paying players to come to Duke as well since he has jumped on the one and done train the last couple of years right?