Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott 77 Perry 72 Final from Hazard
Snow Wrote::lmaoConfused

I agree

Lol
Maroons Wrote:How many D1 offers Proffit got?

Can she go left as good as she can go right? Can she shoot over 37% from three point line with elite defenders guarding her? Can she guard a elite player with foot speed? Is her RPG more than her GPA? What position does she play and how big is she? Whats her points vs shot taken percentage?

When you talk about elite kids these are just a few things that needs to be asked.

Profitt has two D-1 offers with three more interested including Indiana. She has three D-2 schools interested along with countless NAIA schools.

She has developed a great left hand drive and finish. She shoots 47% from three (her role in college) and yes, she can hit it off screens or off the bounce. Not sure if you caught the game but she was hitting some very difficult shots down the stretch against Knott to give Perry a fighting chance. I think defense is one of her best qualities, she plays smart defense and makes her opponent shoot a contested jumper but at PCC she has adjusted to a more run and jump defense. GPA of 4.0... 5'9" guard. Averaging 28 ppg -6rpg - 3 stlpg. 47% fg 84% FT... She has already been in contact with a personal trainer to develop more speed and agility. Expect her to sign D-1 with the possibility of a power conference. Always a spot for a great shooter on teams.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Profitt has two D-1 offers with three more interested including Indiana. She has three D-2 schools interested along with countless NAIA schools.

She has developed a great left hand drive and finish. She shoots 47% from three (her role in college) and yes, she can hit it off screens or off the bounce. Not sure if you caught the game but she was hitting some very difficult shots down the stretch against Knott to give Perry a fighting chance. I think defense is one of her best qualities, she plays smart defense and makes her opponent shoot a contested jumper but at PCC she has adjusted to a more run and jump defense. GPA of 4.0... 5'9" guard. Averaging 28 ppg -6rpg - 3 stlpg. 47% fg 84% FT... She has already been in contact with a personal trainer to develop more speed and agility. Expect her to sign D-1 with the possibility of a power conference. Always a spot for a great shooter on teams.
Either you are her or a parent. I see now
Snow Wrote:Either you are her or a parent. I see now

Apparently you are totally against Proffit or get off on the fact that you can sit behind a computer and talk shit. Grow up snow and quit dogging a 17 year old.
Megget Wrote:Apparently you are totally against Proffit or get off on the fact that you can sit behind a computer and talk shit. Grow up snow and quit dogging a 17 year old.

Wow. Slow down on the language a little. Never said one thing bad about her and agree she can play and will play at the next level. Grow up a little and stop see the opposite of what other people think when they don't agree with you. So grow up. She can play the game of basketball
Snow Wrote:Either you are her or a parent. I see now

Don't matter what I am.... Facts are facts. The best part of it all is, her success drives you insane. I guess she reminds you of everything you're not. Anytime you want to discuss it face to face let me know.
Megget Wrote:Apparently you are totally against Proffit or get off on the fact that you can sit behind a computer and talk shit. Grow up snow and quit dogging a 17 year old.

Wow. Slow down on the language a little. Never said one thing bad about her and agree she can play and will play at the next level. Grow up a little and stop see the opposite of what other people think when they don't agree with you. So grow up. She can play the game of basketball. Lord people are so sensitive on here.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Don't matter what I am.... Facts are facts. The best part of it all is, her success drives you insane. I guess she reminds you of everything you're not. Anytime you want to discuss it face to face let me know.

Nope on the insane part. I'm about team ball and not who is better. Her success is in the category of congratulations to her. She will play at the next level. She will continue to be a good player in high school and will develops into a good college player. No threats on here
Snow Wrote:Wow. Slow down on the language a little. Never said one thing bad about her and agree she can play and will play at the next level. Grow up a little and stop see the opposite of what other people think when they don't agree with you. So grow up. She can play the game of basketball. Lord people are so sensitive on here.

Not sensitive whatsoever. But you live on PCC posts and exclusively comment about Proffit, dog her talent, and factual information posted by another member. But you know she can play. Funny, right? Lol have you played d1? Your kids? Highly unlikely. Very typical of lcc people, be jealous of the success of Proffit.
Megget Wrote:Not sensitive whatsoever. But you live on PCC posts and exclusively comment about Proffit, dog her talent, and factual information posted by another member. But you know she can play. Funny, right? Lol have you played d1? Your kids? Highly unlikely. Very much true about lcc people, be jealous of the success of Proffit.

She is a good player. Just said she will play on the next level.
Snow Wrote:Nope on the insane part. I'm about team ball and not who is better. Her success is in the category of congratulations to her. She will play at the next level. No threats on here

The ironic part is the girl is all about team ball as well. She would never get on any thread and brag about anyone but her team. I guarantee she would give up her own success to be getting ready to make a trip to NKU.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:The ironic part is the girl is all about team ball as well. She would never get on any thread and brag about anyone but her team. I guarantee she would give up her own success to be getting ready to make a trip to NKU.

No doubt
profit is a very good player. I don't think she can play at a high D1 school as of now but I think she has the potential. she needs to work on foot speed and defense but make no mistake she is very good
hitter Wrote:profit is a very good player. I don't think she can play at a high D1 school as of now but I think she has the potential. she needs to work on foot speed and defense but make no mistake she is very good

How dare you talk bad about her. Lol
Snow Wrote:Nope on the insane part. I'm about team ball and not who is better. Her success is in the category of congratulations to her. She will play at the next level. She will continue to be a good player in high school and will develops into a good college player. No threats on here

It's obvious you have not watched her play if you think she plays for herself. She does whatever her team and coach needs of her
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:It's obvious you have not watched her play if you think she plays for herself. She does whatever her team and coach needs of her

Never said she played for herself.
Snow Wrote:How dare you talk bad about her. Lol

You are a sick person
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Don't matter what I am.... Facts are facts. The best part of it all is, her success drives you insane. I guess she reminds you of everything you're not. Anytime you want to discuss it face to face let me know.

Wait the last part. Is that a threat?
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:You are a sick person

I said how dare you talk bad about her.
Snow Wrote:Wait the last part. Is that a threat?

Let the moderators decide... Not up to you.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Let the moderators decide... Not up to you.
Lord some off you Perry people see the opposite of what is being said. Congrats to both teams.
What D1 schools have offered?
From what I seen in Region Tournament PCC #10 has great skills and will probably play college ball but she does need to work on some skills to play D1. PCC #4 is what drives that team and allows #10 to be able to play her style. And people shouldn't get upset or be surprised that #10 brother defends her on here.
Snow Wrote:I said how dare you talk bad about her.

Be careful snow because the hammer has been dropped on you lol
What D1 offers does Proffit have? Maybe I was not clear who I meant.
I would not put any of her info on here. 95% of the posters are just looking to tear her down. The sad thing is not one of them will ever know how great a kid she is. A very smart girl who comes from a family with the credentials to show just how smart they are. The one criticism I've had is she is too soft hearted for the game but really basketball is not worth changing that. She will be successful in not only the game but life, and with that will come more and more haters,but she also has enough family and friends that love her to rise above all that
Oh and by the way for the ones thinking she'll be gone after next year she has a little sister who will be just as good so get ready for another 6 years of the Proffitt girls hahahaha
Why do these discussions always turn into a Topix conversations? Sad...
Not a topix conversation a players whole makeup is looked at during recruitment just pointing out this kid is the complete package
I am not trying to tear anyone down. I am just trying to see who has offered the kid.