Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott 77 Perry 72 Final from Hazard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Knott with a big 3rd quarter, comes back and defeats the Lady Dores. Will face off against defending champs Leslie County tomorrow night! Great game by both teams, Knott hit some big free throws late to seal the game.
It's FatPat time
Sounded like a great game.
This is going to be fun
Congrats Knott!!! Outplayed us tonight and deserve it.
Great Team effort!!! So proud of my Granddaughter Kam Thornsberry!!!!
Best team, better players and better coaching won tonight.
Knott was the best all around team in the region by far. I like coach Honeycutt but as far as a better coach, snow you got issues. When we lose snow we lose with class. Knott has a super nice all around team. As far as you are concerned snow. You are just a punk!
Congrats Knott
Paparazzi Wrote:Knott was the best all around team in the region by far. I like coach Honeycutt but as far as a better coach, snow you got issues. When we lose snow we lose with class. Knott has a super nice all around team. As far as you are concerned snow. You are just a punk!

Nope just making comments that punk Perry fans have made about other teams this season. Everything I said was said by a Perry fan. So who is the true punks? Doesn't feel good does it and it's ok for Perry fans to say it?
Paparazzi Wrote:Knott was the best all around team in the region by far. I like coach Honeycutt but as far as a better coach, snow you got issues. When we lose snow we lose with class. Knott has a super nice all around team. As far as you are concerned snow. You are just a punk!

So it has been said by Perry fans that they have the best guard combo and best coach in the region so where was perrys weak spot to loose to knott?
Snow!! Kcc took care of business! I think the injury to the guard pulled this team together! I think sometimes bad things happen for a reason ! Thats the best team ball they've played all year! Hats off! But I posted yesterday that if the refs let them play an push an shove , Pcc would lose an they did! It's been fun guys an girls I'll see you all next season! Maybe my bulldogs will finally get to the regional ! Who knows stranger things have happened!!😂
hillbilly cat Wrote:Snow!! Kcc took care of business! I think the injury to the guard pulled this team together! I think sometimes bad things happen for a reason ! Thats the best team ball they've played all year! Hats off! But I posted yesterday that if the refs let them play an push an shove , Pcc would lose an they did! It's been fun guys an girls I'll see you all next season! Maybe my bulldogs will finally get to the regional ! Who knows stranger things have happened!!😂

So knott won because they was allowed to push and shove?
Snow Wrote:So it has been said by Perry fans that they have the best guard combo and best coach in the region so where was perrys weak spot to loose to knott?
The Burris girl sit in foul trouble the whole game! They really hurt she was only big girl they had,but still hats of to Kcc!!
hillbilly cat Wrote:The Burris girl sit in foul trouble the whole game! They really hurt she was only big girl they had,but still hats of to Kcc!!

So the bench for Perry was weak? But the best guard combo in the region with the best coach should have figured out how to win.
hillbilly cat Wrote:Snow!! Kcc took care of business! I think the injury to the guard pulled this team together! I think sometimes bad things happen for a reason ! Thats the best team ball they've played all year! Hats off! But I posted yesterday that if the refs let them play an push an shove , Pcc would lose an they did! It's been fun guys an girls I'll see you all next season! Maybe my bulldogs will finally get to the regional ! Who knows stranger things have happened!!😂

Side note. I agree with you. Lol
hillbilly cat Wrote:The Burris girl sit in foul trouble the whole game! They really hurt she was only big girl they had,but still hats of to Kcc!!

Burris not playing really hurt us...
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Burris not playing really hurt us...

She was out tonight?
Great game to watch. The better TEAM and the best game plan won tonight.
Napier got out coached. Don't go to Proffit, best player in the mountains and go away from her when it's on the line. She was on fire. Burris sat so much while the bigs killed them.
Megget Wrote:Napier got out coached. Don't go to Proffit, best player in the mountains and go away from her when it's on the line. She was on fire. Burris sat so much while the bigs killed them.

Now that I can agree with.
Congrats to knott they out played perry tonight and proved they have the best team and proffitt proved she is the best player. Congrats to all
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Congrats to knott they out played perry tonight and proved they have the best team and proffitt proved she is the best player. Congrats to all

Agree . Proffit is unbelievable
[quote=BallerFromTheHoller]Congrats to knott they out played perry tonight and proved they have the best team and proffitt proved she is the best player. Congrats to all
So her teammates need to do more for to advance?
Megget Wrote:Agree . Proffit is unbelievable

Wht about her teammates?
Snow Wrote:Wht about her teammates?

Quit trying to cause shit Snow... I commented on Burris above & my posts from all season have been positive toward the entire team. I simply believe she is the best girls player I have seen. You apparently hate this girl because you are always commenting on posts about her.....odd?
Megget Wrote:Quit trying to cause shit Snow... I commented on Burris above & my posts from all season have been positive toward the entire team. I simply believe she is the best girls player I have seen. You apparently hate this girl because you are always commenting on posts about her.....odd?

May want to check again.i have even agreed with you in some post if you would only take the time to check. She is a great player and wish her well next year and all the following years. But, not even close to the best player to ever play in the 14th. As far as your language that between you and God.
Snow Wrote:Wht about her teammates?

She has great teammates with lots of talent
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:She has great teammates with lots of talent

But it has been mentioned that with Burris not playing hurt them. So the bench players hurt the team?
Wow. Knott beat Perry tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6